ROUGHNECK KLAN (AFTER WIPE)

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Bankwell

ROUGHNECK KLAN (AFTER WIPE)

Post by Bankwell »

ROUGHNECK KLAN

[PLAY VIDEO TAPE]
"Well... it was dem fuckin' niggers. Dats who we can blame our fuckin' poverty on! Dat nigger Kody Bankwell took over these here apartments, and turned them into a fuckin' porch monkey, crack smokin paradise! All because my daddy couldn't manage to run these here apartments no more. Den he thinks he can just come here and trash the place. This ain't a fuckin' nigger resort. Dis was a nice place until them zoo apes came here! Huckin shit at each other and shit!"
Pavel Notovnty spits his chewing tobacco and takes a drag of his cigarette. After doing both he proceeds to cough up a lougie and spit it on the ground, parallel to the chew he just spit. Pavel walks over to the trunk of his old beat up sadler, pops it, and pulls out a shotgun. He tosses the shotgun to Rozco. He pulls another shotgun out and holds onto it. Rozco begins to speak.
"We ain't lettin dat shit happen again. Dis our home and ain't no colored folk gonna come here and fuck wit' us!"
Rozco points the shotgun around, and then shoots a round in the air.
"Us here folk is just a bunch of roughnecks. Dis our neighborhood and if ye ain't from here, don't come here. Dat best be understood before ye come walkin' up on our lawn. We don't fuck around up here in these parts. Fuck them niggers, fuck them police men, fuck them all."
Rozco begins shooting off more rounds, and yelling "yahooooo!" as he runs around the apartments. Pavel watches him and chuckles.
"My boy done had a couple too many damn beers in his system today. Got damnit, get back over here! Eh... anyway..."
Pavel walks to the closest door and opens it. As he steps in, he cocks his shotgun. He motions for the person with the camera to follow. As he walks in, he looks around, and smells the air. He makes a strong "ahhh" sound. He walks around for a second, and then goes towards his bedroom. In the bedroom is a tied up black woman. Pavel walks up to her and points the shotgun to her head.
"See this here nigger?! She prostitutin' on our got damned corner makin' us folk look like some got damned porch monkeys! Don't you understand you apes don't run this place no more?!"
Pavel pushes the gun with more pressure on her head. You can hear her scream through the duct tape over her mouth.
"Let this be a warning to the whole city of Los Santos that us roughnecks got our apartments back! If ye want problems, you know where to find us. If you want to end up like this bitch..."
Pavel pulls the trigger on the shotgun, and blows the girls head into pieces of brain. They fly around, noticeably getting all over Pavels t-shirt.
"You can come find us at our apartments! Roughnecks bitch, come fuck wit' us!"
Pavel laughs hysterically, and lets off another round into the already dismantled head.
[END VIDEO TAPE]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(( I've ran two gangs so far as rank 7, and I've spent a fair amount of time as leadership in other families. I had learned a lot through Idlewood Slum Disciples (decision making as far as ranks and recruitment is concerned), and I feel the only reason that the old men group didn't work out was the activity of myself during that time. I have all summer ahead of me, and I got accepted into a secondary school that doesn't give out homework, so my activity can be a lot higher during school times as well. I plan to keep this running as long as I possibly can. I want to give a good balance of roleplay, points, and poopsocking (hopefully a minimum of that). I also plan to take in newer members and teach them, pre-recruitment and post-recruitment. ))
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEMBERS

ROUGHNECK / 7
Pavel_Novotny / Bankwell

BUDDY / 6
Ayad_Faraq / Ayad (TOLD ME HE'D COME BACK TO HELP WHEN I MAKE A FAMILY OVER THIS SUMMER)
Rozco_Aispuro / Rosco_Flatts

PARTNER / 5

FOLK / 4

FRIEND / 3
Benni_Capelli / Bensco
Guiseppi_Rossi / Taiki_Hatsuharu
Sizzla_Kalonji / Sizzla_Kalonji
Ezequil_Diablo / The Captain

NEIGHBOR / 2

TRASH / 1

SCUM / 0
Kyle_Brown / N/A (IRL FRIEND/NEIGHBOR, WAITING TO GET HIS COPY OF GTA IN THE MAIL FROM AMAZON)

(I UNDERSTAND THAT 3 OF THE NAMES ARE A LITTLE SKETCH (ROZCO, KYLE AND AYAD) AS THEY AREN'T CURRENTLY ACTIVE MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY. BUT THERE ARE STILL THE 5 NAMES THAT ARE REQUIRED FOR THE FAMILY WHICH IS EVERYBODY ELSE ON THE LIST OTHER THAN THOSE 3)

SKINS

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
23, 29, 261, 291, 233, 201

(( I AM GUESSING A LOT / SOME INFORMATION REGARDING CHARACTERS AND CHARACTER NAMES WILL CHANGE AFTER THE WIPE. I DON'T PLAN ON KEEPING THE NAME PAVEL_NOVOTNY, AND I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER PEOPLE. BUT THIS I AM POSTING THIS TO START RALLYING FOR THE WIPE / AFTER THE WIPE ))
Last edited by Bankwell on July 19th, 2011, 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Rosco_Flatts
Game Name(s): Rozco_Flatts - Rosco_Flatts - Rozco_Aispuro

Re: ROUGHNECK KLAN (AFTER WIPE)

Post by Rosco_Flatts »

The walrus bleeds the color red.
Valentino

Post by Valentino »

Your gangs are always shit and your last one barely made it past a week. How will this one be any different? It won't.

Oh yeah and some constructive critisism don't use pink font everywhere, it's hard as fuck to read.
Rosco_Flatts

Post by Rosco_Flatts »

Valentino wrote:Your gangs are always shit and your last one barely made it past a week. How will this one be any different? It won't.

Oh yeah and some constructive critisism don't use pink font everywhere, it's hard as fuck to read.
If you can't read pink words, stop being homophobic.
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Thanks for the support!
"DO NOT POST IN GANG THREADS UNLESS YOU ARE IN THE GANG"

^^ it obviously doesn't matter what color it is, cause it doesn't seem like you can read anyway.
Last edited by Bankwell on July 19th, 2011, 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

So, basically you are basing your ~RP~ on running out your previously failed gang. That's pretty ironic.

In terms of your actual abilities as a gang leader and whatnot, haven't you learnt from your previous experiences not to have crappy members?

P.S. you should change the jean jacket skin, and the one to the left of it. Just saying.

P.P.S ^^ you should read the actual actual thread instead of just the title. We've raised some valid points here, so don't run away from them.
Rosco_Flatts

Post by Rosco_Flatts »

The hockey stick goes in straight, not sideways.
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

"we have enough bullshit to sift through without people posting 'support' or 'this guy is stupid 12yr old kid' or whatever, i will start taking away posting privileges for people posting bullshit in this forum"

I don't see it saying anywhere that it's okay to post if you're not in the gang. Valid point or not, your questions were already answered in the OOC section of the application.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

^^ prime evidence of your members contributing.

also here's some pink letters for you: Do I have several good, trustworthy lieutenants who will be able to lead the gang in the case of my short absence?
Rosco_Flatts

Post by Rosco_Flatts »

DUMB IDIOT 2 wrote:^^ prime evidence of your members contributing.

also here's some pink letters for you: Do I have several good, trustworthy lieutenants who will be able to lead the gang in the case of my short absence?
Take your sarcasm elsewhere, bro. Either leave a nice 'Support' or move on. The words your fingers type mean nothing here. I am more than capable of leading the family if he's gone, if you want some contributing words. Now if you have nothing more to say, hit the big X in the upper right corner of your screen.
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

Fine then, I'll post my support.

Support. Hope to see you official so we can kick the shit out of you for the 3rd time now. Good luck!
Rosco_Flatts

Post by Rosco_Flatts »

DUMB IDIOT 2 wrote:Fine then, I'll post my support.

Support. Hope to see you official so we can kick the shit out of you for the 3rd time now. Good luck!
Looks like your family will last long with that mentality. Good luck to you too.
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

I hope your exploiting has toned down and your ping doesn't bite from 5000 miles away!!!
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Don't worry I'm here as well :)
Supporting this to unlock the ''Beatbankwellagain'' achievement.
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

<< cHROME V.2.0
thanks for all of the support.
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Tor_McKaul

Post by Tor_McKaul »

support for these mans..

they would be a great asset to the families in the server, they are well known players and bankwell has been here for a while.
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

Bankwell wrote: "DO NOT POST IN GANG THREADS UNLESS YOU ARE IN THE GANG"
careful, bankwell might throw the book at you
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

*THROWS A BOOK AT YOU*
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

DUMB IDIOT 2 wrote: careful, bankwell might throw the book at you
Stay out of gang threads.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

I am not going to join you Bankwell, you can delete me.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

I dont know why everyone is hating on Bankwell. He's really one of the few people on this server I can respect. I fully support this faction. I hope to see it offical after the wipe.
Julius Fontain
Level: 5
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:Are you trying to claim that we work? Fuuuuuuuuck
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Count me out of my own idea as well, don't really plan on making a family just to be brought into war by a bunch of people who are angry for whatever reason (which there isn't one).
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
Dig_Bicks
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Dig_Bicks »

What a bitch.
[16:45] <mrado> Nutt3rz: can i have naked pictures of you

[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: Who knoes Gia_Sorrentino **
[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: He fuckign Pwns **
Siente_MiPolla wrote:This topic sucks and yall can go furnicate yourself.
Freddo_Brazzi
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

Szr could use more families. All what haters do is bitch about people on their apps ( you did that too bankwell ) and when they get accepted, war them off, and then they join any permanent families such as mafia,yakuza,magc , and remain shit.
bankwell's got my support in character and outa character.
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Dig_Bicks wrote:What a bitch.
Bankwell wrote:people who are angry for whatever reason (which there isn't one)
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura