~continuation of a discussion in shut the fuck up~

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Jin_Meshima
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Re: ~continuation of a discussion in shut the fuck up~

Post by Jin_Meshima »

Doesn't change the fact that he started a war without trying to roleplay for one second.
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
Hajima_Sugeyami
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Hajima_Sugeyami

Re: ~continuation of a discussion in british snobs gang app

Post by Hajima_Sugeyami »

Dig_Bicks wrote:I've had plenty of roleplay encounters with Smokey and friends that didn't end in us being shot.
Oh hello, another hater of us with the Turds. Funny how it's the same people raging at us and attempting to decrease our chance of getting a slot. Want a cup of tea chap to settle yourself?
simon_bg
Game Name(s): some mexican dude

Post by simon_bg »

jin and friends, can you take this elsewhere we're getting way out of topic here.
Hope Vince gets that ring in Dallas.
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Smokey was cool for a while but right now, he's shit. End of story, stop kissing his ass just because he was the leader of Bears. He wasen't the only one in that fam at that time and he sure as hell wasen't the best roleplayer, he clearly uses exploits to win right now and that is really lame .
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Hajima_Sugeyami wrote:
You're on the turds and Nomura side because your raged as always because I didn't add you to my app list. Get over it and stop provoking on your so called Black Bart account with the Oneils. You're known for your little baby rages and shouldn't be so depressed all the time.
I am not in Nomura's side, i am a Bear and i am not rage because you didn't add me in your application.
bg4loif
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

lol
Dig_Bicks
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Dig_Bicks »

Hajima_Sugeyami wrote:
Dig_Bicks wrote:I've had plenty of roleplay encounters with Smokey and friends that didn't end in us being shot.
Oh hello, another hater of us with the Turds. Funny how it's the same people raging at us and attempting to decrease our chance of getting a slot. Want a cup of tea chap to settle yourself?
Where is that coming from? Just because I disagree with how you play this game (see: metagaming) doesn't make my statement any less true.
[16:45] <mrado> Nutt3rz: can i have naked pictures of you

[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: Who knoes Gia_Sorrentino **
[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: He fuckign Pwns **
Siente_MiPolla wrote:This topic sucks and yall can go furnicate yourself.
Tom Damon

Post by Tom Damon »

We are doing our best to RP you can say what ever you want, as fred said arabs are out there is no more shit , get lost HATERS.
Lopezio you have nothing to do here, so :dogout:
Edit: Smokey started this war, if you want I got like 4 vids more of him and Sean Bears quickswaping.
Jonas_Miller wrote:i want know When the wipe
Elvis_Black wrote:Jonas Your Will Be Fuckin Dont be like nob stop postin any where and you just say want to know when the wipe go to hell
and you write too i want to know when the wipe not to post it in bug report
Silver_Leo wrote:It's like watching a downie and an autist bitchslap eachother :cripes:
Katsu_Okamura
Game Name(s): Katsu_Okamura

Post by Katsu_Okamura »

Tom Damon wrote:We are doing our best to RP you can say what ever you want, as fred said arabs are out there is no more shit , get lost HATERS.
I actually do.
By the way gang leaders aren't allowed to change forum groups name/color as far as i know. ;)
Yeah well Kirchoffs aren't bothering to RP so why do you care?
<&David_Webb> Rika you broke the server with your seriousness.
Patrick_Leone - LSPD applicant
Level:1
Tom Damon

Post by Tom Damon »

Katsu_Okamura wrote:
Tom Damon wrote:We are doing our best to RP you can say what ever you want, as fred said arabs are out there is no more shit , get lost HATERS.
I actually do.
By the way gang leaders aren't allowed to change forum groups name/color as far as i know. ;)
in fact we rping, even if you dont see.
You mad at freddo because some reason probably that I dont really care about.
But stop blaming him for his memembers we always were punishing them, fault you always whining Lopezio you got nothing to do here, its about Kirchoffs, Birtish, Turdgang and Irish.
So get out please we don't interested in your opinion I am telling you it in the nicest way you got nothing to do here please get out
Elvis_Black wrote:Jonas Your Will Be Fuckin Dont be like nob stop postin any where and you just say want to know when the wipe go to hell
Silver_Leo wrote:It's like watching a downie and an autist bitchslap eachother :cripes:
Katsu_Okamura
Game Name(s): Katsu_Okamura

Post by Katsu_Okamura »

Tom Damon wrote:
Katsu_Okamura wrote:
I actually do.
in fact we rping, even if you dont see.
You mad at freddo because some reason probably that I dont really care about.
But stop blaming him for his memembers we always were punishing them, fault you always whining Lopezio you got nothing to do here, its about Kirchoffs, Birtish, Turdgang and Irish.
So get out please we don't interested in your opinion I am telling you it in the nicest way you got nothing to do here please get out
Well actually this is the case i have to be posting here because of Hajimas actions towards me before.
Also i am not mad at Freddo, im not mad at anyone its just szr doesn't need such families which are looking for best chances to war and dominate the whole server. As you may know you can't win the game.
By the way, you aren't the person which can tell me to stay out of this thread so stop ordering me Shoval. And pls pls get a life.
<&David_Webb> Rika you broke the server with your seriousness.
Patrick_Leone - LSPD applicant
Level:1
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

seriously, have this conversation without name calling

last warning
Zaph

Post by Zaph »

This is seriously dumb as hell now. It's impossible to get to the bottom of it and who started what with who.

NO ONE even has a gang slot yet and you're already warring eachother and doing the usual shit. You should be focusing on your own gangs and making them the best you can instead of being in wars from day one. Fucking end it already.
<Ando> lets fucking make out.
)) <> ((
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

Youtube Video: show
Julius Fontain
Level: 5
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:Are you trying to claim that we work? Fuuuuuuuuck
Ryo_Hiroki
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Ryo_Hiroki »

ya this is pretty lame.
Tom Damon

Post by Tom Damon »

Zaph wrote:This is seriously dumb as hell now. It's impossible to get to the bottom of it and who started what with who.

NO ONE even has a gang slot yet and you're already warring eachother and doing the usual shit. You should be focusing on your own gangs and making them the best you can instead of being in wars from day one. Fucking end it already.
we already solved it
NomuKen
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by NomuKen »

I have confidence in the Snobs, I think they have a wonderful membership. I really think they'll be a good faction - and that they are capable of having gang conflicts without it boiling down to griefing.

Conrad had us speaking, and I believe all that shits passed us; and the factions can worry about themselves, again. And that we wont have to worry about each other(except for the Brazi's) because we will maintain a mutual respect.
<Thog_Untunga>:Thog may have problem, personal pronoun and preposition. But Thog know what 'disengenuous' mean. Please no patronize Thog.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

okie

lockin