Ganton Drive Crips (G.D.C)

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Buck Williams

Ganton Drive Crips (G.D.C)

Post by Buck Williams »

Gang Name: Ganton Drive Crips ( G.D.C )
Gang Description:

THE GANG'S ORIGIN

The Ganton Drive Cripz has been a gang of Los Santos for decades. Before that it was a middle-class British neighborhood. But in the 30's that changed because of the economic crisis. Other people moved to Ganton to live in the cheap but large apartments in the projects of Ganton. In the 60's multiple gangs started to evolve, starting from communities to help the poor people, evolving into gangs. In the year 1978, the Los Santos Police Department counted over fifty gangs in Los Santos. The biggest gang was the Ganton Drive Cripz, with over ten thousand members. The gang originated from Britain came along with some of the immigrants that moved to Los Santos. When in 1976 the former leader of the Ganton Drive Cripz in Los Santos died after being sprayed with bullets on the head. The gang divided in multiple sets all over the city, mainly the east-side. The biggest set was Ganton Drive Cripz, most other member sets were shot and treated every once in a while, but this set just started growing more, until the Police raided the area of Ganton in 1997 in a search for leading figures of the gang. Most of them went to jail for murder, robbery and other illegal activities. In 2011, a small group of the Cripz helped the set and made it active again. Coming up they need to protect themselves against the other gangs surrounding them.

CRIP OR DIE

Dwayne stepped out of his house, then walked over to the fence and looked around, examining the area. He saw a man in the distance approaching him. Dwayne wrapped his hand around his Colt as he eyed the man getting closer and closer. The man looked around as he crossed the street then stopped walking as he was right in-front of Dwayne. Dwayne took a step back and observed him. The man appeared to be a young black male wearing a oversized white jersey. The man looked around as Dwayne started to talk. " Yo, dawg! You know where you are fam’?"
"Where I'm at, Ganton I guess.."
Dwayne put a cigarette between his lips and lighted it up as he started to talk with the man.
“This is my turf, Ganton Drive pussiyo’!”
Oh, whatever man. ‘Chu got a cigarette for me though?”
“Uhm...guess so, what's your name lil’ geezer?
“My name is Rick"
" My name is Dwayne. Nice to meet ya son”

Dwayne and Rick hung around alot, just the two of them. Seeing other gangs in Ganton growing, Dwayne looked at the wrecked 24/7 store as he rolls his joint, shaking his head then hears footsteps coming closer, he turns around and notices Rick. Rick gives Dwayne a quick upward nod but doesn't say anything. After a while of standing around, a group of Vietnamese males comes closer by and ends up standing around at the 24/7 store, just acting like it's their hood.
“You see them pricks? Who the fuck do they think they are?”
Rick quickly looks over at Dwayne then notices the group approaching.
“Man I don't know..I guess some randoms” Rick and Dwayne back up a little, sitting down on Dwayne’s porch, still observing the Vietnamese standing around the 24/7 then some sound came from the alley next to Dwayne’s house and suddenly a bunch of boys show up, also walking towards the 24/7 shop. The two groups started arguing and at one point a brawl breaks out at the 24/7 store in Ganton Drive between the Vietnamese and boys. Dwayne and Rick watch the event and stay on the background of the scene... The day after, Dwayne steps out of the house again, yawning as he sees Rick standing around, talking with a person that Dwayne recognized. Dwayne approached the men and widens his eyes as he notices that the other man was his little brother Russell.
"What the fuck..?"
“ You know this guy mayne?"
“ Yeah, I do..."
Russell looks over Rick’s shoulder facing Dwayne then creates a slight smirk on his face as he approaches Dwayne.
“ Well well well, if it aint my big brother.."
"Sup bro! So you finally decided to move back to Ganton eh?"
" Yeah, and I finally got released from the youth-prison."
"Shit man...I got a room free in my house, you can come live with me mate" Russell starts hanging out with Rick and Dwayne and the three start wearing more colours that represent Ganton Drive Cripz every day and they start putting in work like tagging up walls and small robberies, drug deals and gun-deals. After a while the men are standing on the corner of the street, just drinking liquor and playing dice games. More people started hanging with the group, mostly kids wanting to put in work for them. The gang slowly started growing.

PUTTING WORK

About five men are standing on a corner of Ganton Drive just hanging around, talking, drinking booze. Suddently a black Premier started creeping up on the group. The lights of the car went off as it slowly came closer and closer with a soft noise of only the engine and the tires rolling over the street. The group watched the car closing by, still sipping on their beers.
One of the Cripz started talking in a low tone: "Psst...what's that man..That ride creepin' up on us." Dwayne raised up from the stairs of the house's porch, tilting his head as he observed the approaching car. Suddenly the loud noise of screeching tires could be heard and some of the Cripz started to run, some of them stood still in shock, still looking at the car. The car quickly past by but nothing happned. The group watched how the car drove off towards Idlewood. Russell looked at Dwayne and shrugged before taking another sip of the 40 Ounce. Then suddenly they saw the car turning around the corner again, speeding up towards the group, the windows were winded down and suddenly a AK-47 stuck out of the window and started firing at the group. The group scattered up and everybody ran off in different directions. Three men were laying down on the ground, wounded. Soon after the drive-by, the Paramedics came and the police closed off the whole area. A small group across the street dashed out of Idlewood with Dwayne, Russell and Rick. They started talking about something.
"Listen dawgs. Anyone seen who them pricks were?"
"They was representing that Norteño set."
"We should pay them a lil' visit, huh..". Dwayne sat down inside the driver-seat of his car, opening his sports-bag. Then he took out a M4 assault rifle before putting the key inside the ignition, turning the engine of the Admiral on. Rick and Russell stepped outside of Rick’s house and casually walked over to the Admiral. Inside the car, Russell raised his shirt and pulled a UZI from his trousers. Rick opened his bag at the same time, taking out a AK-47. The Admiral drove off and made a left turn to the bridge over Grove street. As they past the bridge they turned right and parked up there, turning the lights of the car off. Some Norteños were hanging around in the trailer-park and the three Cripz exited the car, leaving the doors open. They jumped over a small wall and were now about 10 feet away from their enemies. Dwayne slowly raised the M4, aiming it at the group of Norteños. Then pulled the trigger for some secconds. Rick and Russell started firing too. The whole group was laying down on the ground. Most of them injured, some dead. Russell fired a few more rounds into some of the wounded before the three ran back to the car and drove off.

CONVICTED

As Dwayne stepped out of his house, onto the porch he looked around and saw a group of his mates chilling on the corner. He walked over there. Once he arrived the men heard a sharp whistle coming from the alley and four Swat trucks popped up together with about 5 cruisers. The group was surrounded and one of the officers grabbed Dwayne and tossed him onto the pavement, cuffing him with tie-rips. He was brought to the Police Department and thrown into a cell. Still not knowing what was going on, Dwayne shouted at the officers. The morning after a man stepped into his cell claiming that they know he shot at the Norteños. They wanted to know who else was there but Dwayne kept his mouth shut. After the police discovered that Dwayne wouldn't talk, they threw him in prison. Leaving Russell to lead the set until Dwayne was back.

END OF AN ERA

The once huge and powerful Cripz gang had descended into nothingness. It's members where scattered across the city, most of them had disappeared. The one's that had disappeared were either dead or behind bars, or maybe they were lucky enough to have escaped the killing spree around Ganton.

Clifford Cartwright, Rick’s brother, was still on a wheelchair bound after the accident over in Seville. The lower part of his body had became useless, he was paralyzed from the waist down. He sat in his chair on the porch of his house daily, sometimes he'd wheel himself out too the corner he used to deal from and then wheel back, realising he was useless without his legs. Most of the other members thought of him as a liability, he couldn't run and he couldn't walk, it wasn't long before an Officer would sweep by and arrest him. Clifford lost all of his respect once he was in that chair, many members disregarded him, his own brother stopped speaking too him and his girlfriend dumped him through a text message. Every day he descended more and more into depression, his life slipping away into darkness and he wasn't able to keep hold of it. He was lonely.

Clifford eventually ended his own life by a violent method. Usually the only exit out is being killed by a rival gang, or rotting in prison, however Clifford killed himself with a pump-action shotgun which he used to frequently use on attacks. He shoved the barrel into his mouth and blown a hole into the top of his head while Russell, Chris, Jerome and Jason watched. Chris was taken the worst by it, he slumped right down next too his body a long with Jerome and cried. Jason and Russell didn't appear to be affected by it, Jason wasn't at all since he wasn't particularly fond of Clifford, however Russell didn't show his feelings publicly.

Russell didn't want too show his fellow gang members that he had a soft side, he didn't want too cry in front of them. Instead he hung his head and headed home, crying himself too sleep without the eyes and ears of others. Russell changed that day, and he changed so much that he wasn't the same person.

After the other members began to fall off and disappear, many of them being shot down by each other such as Chris and Jason, the gang began to fall apart, it's many units breaking off and vanishing into thin air. Jason and Chris both tried to take over the gang for themselves, turning on the Cripz in an attempt to rebuild the gang too it's once former glory. They failed, and they were killed by the guys they once grew up with. The rest of the gang began to split off too, each branching out their separate ways. Most of them turned into informants for the police, ratting out their once fellow gang members in an attempt to lower prison sentences.

Russell began to rid the gang of rats through his own personal means. He killed the majority of his own gang by his own hand, most of them where gunshots to the back of the head or similar. However, he didn't manage to catch them all and the majority of them managed too 'spill the beans' and give in evidence about Russell. Russell was eventually arrested due to a rat within the gang, the rat still remained unknown however it was believed that the rat was killed by someone employed by Russell Carter. Russell was sentenced too eleven years in a high penitentiary prison just outside of Los Santos. His tattoos revealing his dedication and affiliation to the Cripz gang didn't help ease the years. Rival gangs and unknown gangs challenged him daily, however he scraped through it.

Even though all of the informants each gave in separate information, none of it could be relied on in court. Russell served two years maximum before he was released on the grounds of insufficient evidence. Once out of prison he was hoping he could return back too a thriving Ganton, however it was exactly the opposite. Ganton was left abandoned, the gang was now gone and it's remnants where scattered citywide.

The Ganton Drive Cripz were no more according to the Government, however too Russell, it was just the beginning…

Why?: Well, I'm from England myself and I'm familiar with the type of people we would be Rping and how they talk and live their lives. I believe that it would be appropriate for me to lead this gang/firm. I might not be the highest levelled player in the game at Level 1, but I dont think anybody has anything against me in game. I attempt to RP whenever it's possible and I personally think that I'm a decent RPer, I would also encourage all my gang members to RP whenever they're able to do so. The reason why i'm choosing this type of gang is because it is original. I looked through other players gang applications and not one of them has anything to do with London, there has been a gang previously which was based on Liverpool, another city in England but the RP would be different to the one which I would be bringing to the server. I checked through the gang creation information post, I read it through quite a few times and I asked myself am I going to be able to handle the responsibility and I believe I could do a good job as leader of this gang. So I hope people show support and hopefully the gang will get accepted.

Members

In game name/forum name

Rank 7: Dwayne_Carter/Buck Williams
Rank 6: Russell_Carter/--Drake--Carter--
Rank 5: Antwuan_Dixon/Shin Zu
Rank 4: Johnny Scaresta/???
Rank 3: ???/???
Rank 2: Josh Roberson/???
Rank 1: Jason Beckham/??? & Angela Moore / ???
Rank 0: Scott Crowley / ???

Rules :
1.Always have respect for the family and for the allies.

2.Always show respect and good manners when dealing with police officers. Do not provoke!

3.Do not discuss family business in public. Take it to a private place.

4.Do not backstab the family by giving off information to rival families.

5.If you think something is way too easy or way too clear use your walkie talkie to communicate with the others.
We are united in the family so don't be afraid to ask for help!

6.Do not adventure yourself in other Family turfs without a reason. Only the boss may give you permission!

7.Do not: start wars; kidnap/rob people; go on a rampage without the boss's approval!

8.Always treat women with respect, if you find out she's cheating on you contact the boss immediately and we will set things straight.

9.Do not drink and make yourself noticed on the street and do not drink and drive.

10.If the police pulls you over, hide your weapons under the trunk and be careful because cops are always looking for a reason to bust you.

11. Remember: Stand Your Ground!
Desired Skins:
Leader Skin:

LT Skin: ( ONLY FOR LT PLEASE )

Desired HQ:

Rank names:
Rank 7: Crip O.G
Rank 6: Crip Underboss
Rank 5: Crip Gangsta
Rank 4: Crip Goon
Rank 3: Crip Soldier
Rank 2: Crip Official