Black Mafia

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Takashi_Raiazuke

Black Mafia

Post by Takashi_Raiazuke »

Gang Name : Black Mafia
My Name In The Game : Takashi_Raiazuke

Chapter 1: Dealth to be Re-Born

"To live again, is like to join a new family". Quoted from my farther Bos James Smith. He told me that the first day I saw him murder someone. Life was easy growing up with a farther like mine. I was getting respect from guys and women, whom I never got their name's. By the age of 14, I saw thing's most people at the age of 26 would see for the first time. From murder's to stabbings and from stabbing's to torture. It really didnt bother me much to see or to even do these things. See, my farther made it clear to me at a young age that. Respect is to be earned, not to given to you. That made me think alot because I for one was always given respect. Atleast at that age it was enough respect for me. Then as the year's passed. And I learned more about the family business. Even more respect was given to me. I didnt have to go get my own dry-cleaning if I didnt felt like it. So like most people, the power and respect got to me. I wanted more and even more as I grew. But a quick event happen in my life that changed the way I look upon it. On December 24, 1978. My farther died from a massive heart attack. With his death came alot of war's and lost. Police cracked down on the family with hard force. Putting not only my Uncle's(UnderBoss, Consigliere, Capo's) in prison. They left me with hardly any family. The seized over 500,000 dollar's within the family estates. Leading me to a new life.............

Chapter 2: The New Life

At the age of 17 with no family left, no money, no place to stay. I made it my goal in my life to make something of not only myself but my family name. I started by working on a delivery truck off loading supply's to major companies. Then one day my best friend and I had an order of computer and electronic parts. We heist the truck and sold it to a fat guy named Big Luu. Big Luu ran a repairing business working on pretty much any electronic component that was available. For one shipment we would make anything from 5,000 to 15,000. We did that for a couple of months. Until we got fired for the missing shipments. We didnt think about the outcome of it all because the money got to our head. Without a job and expense's the money was pretty much gone within an half of year. Living together sharing a house and car. We decided to find another way. We heard about these drugs dealer's making shit loads of money. We had a friend our two to find us connection's to the drugs and started out way to the top. Within the first two months we had already doubled our bank accounts from the time of the trunk heist.

Chapter 3: Murder

It was not a long time in the drugs business that the murder attempts became a daily thing. If it was murder then it was a robbery. And if it wasnt a robbery then it was an drug bust. One day an associate of ours was caught with 48 kilo's of cocaine. They tried to find any prints on any and everything in the house. But it was all clean. He got jammed up for about 5 and a half years in prison. With him out of the picture times didnt get bad but you can tell it just wasnt normal. One man down, three to go is what they was thinking. But as time goes. The family grow's.........

Chapter 4: Family Growing

Time went by and as always we meet new people. We was growing alright. We had everybody from lawyers to police on our side. From our past you wouldnt think it was going to go this far. But it did. Then came the day of the bank robbery. We had a sit down and planned a bank robbery. Everything was supposed to go smooth. We came in, take out the guards, the alarms disabled, grab the cash and walk out the front door. Life hit us hard. Not only did someone get caught. He broke the most important rule. Never talk to the police. Within 48 hour's. Police and Fbi agents not only hit my house. But took down about 3 others. They arrested us and question us about the robbery. But with no real hard evidence, they had nothing. Our bookey kept the books clean like we asked. Nothing out of the orderly showed up on our tabs. Not even a 12,000 suit. Growing is what a family does. And growing is what we are doing.........

Ranks Name :

Custom Ranks
Rank 7 = Lader
Rank 6 = Big boss
Rank 5 = Boss
Rank 4 = Headbanger
Rank 3 = Bong-rocker
Rank 2 = Drummer
Rank 1 = Groupie
Rank 0 = Combo-breaker

Members :
Rank 7: Takashi_Raiazuke/ Takashi_Raiazuke