Grove Street in general

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Drey_Rogers
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Drey_Rogers Antonio_Havarti Jake_Parlor

Re: Grove Street in general

Post by Drey_Rogers »

where's silver leo when you need him, just keep giving them stars for killing you till they get like 10 and then jail them for 3 hours
Andrew_David wrote:i don't like it neither...
Drake_Bell wrote:Happy Summber Vocation !
Wayne_Newton

Post by Wayne_Newton »

How's it feel to be the first cop in the history of SZR to post a DM complaint? You've only made this thread to try and make us look bad, but personally I think you've made yourself look even worse. Especially if anyone actually watches your "roleplay" in the first scene of the video. By the way, this whole situation could have been avoided if you would have just talked to my lawyer at Ten Green Bottles instead of giving me your handsup tazer binds, generic serious super cop.
Itachi Uchiha
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

Wayne_Newton wrote:How's it feel to be the first cop in the history of SZR to post a DM complaint? You've only made this thread to try and make us look bad, but personally I think you've made yourself look even worse. Especially if anyone actually watches your "roleplay" in the first scene of the video. By the way, this whole situation could have been avoided if you would have just talked to my lawyer at Ten Green Bottles instead of giving me your handsup tazer binds, generic serious super cop.
I've explained that rp situation so many times it just doesn't seem to get to your head. Also about making you look bad, I bet you keep telling yourself that when I actually have no problems with any of you whatsoever, only thing I didn't really appreciate was you guys being dicks and killing me over and over, then provoke 24/7 and so on.

Gook approached me rply and we've discussed it out, it's a mystery how he didn't get killed, sued, whatever else, by the "generic serious super cop" right? Next time try to rp things out and none of this will happen.

And about your lawyer, at TGB, all I asked you was to put your hands up and I did point out that we'll talk about it, but I don't trust you enough to let you walk around freely, which kinda made sense, rply, you decided to shoot me instead though, assuming I will arrest you if you put your hands up, which I wouldn't of in reality.
The Captain wrote:
Scrapz wrote:silver spoon shoved up there ass
Silver is Silver bro.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Ok now I'm just speechless.
Wayne_Newton

Post by Wayne_Newton »

Itachi Uchiha wrote: I've explained that rp situation so many times it just doesn't seem to get to your head.
You don't seem to get it in your head that if you're outnumbered 6 to 1 you shouldn't try to roleplay rambo, you're a police officer not a god damn super hero. Yes you were shot by us for 40 minutes sure, obviously it didn't teach you anything because you still thought you were rambo when we met up with you at the PD to talk.
Itachi Uchiha wrote:
Gook approached me rply and we've discussed it out, it's a mystery how he didn't get killed, sued, whatever else, by the "generic serious super cop" right? Next time try to rp things out and none of this will happen.
Why would he get killed, sued, or whatever else by a generic serious cop when he didn't commit any crimes? Next time try to rp things out? The first 2 minutes of your video show us doing just that when you decide to rp rambo.
Ron

Post by Ron »

this thread is a shame
spurt of splooge to the eye
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

ahahahaha lol!!!!

my only regret is that I wasn't on at the time so I could /piss on you while you were frapsing
Image~
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Wayne_Newton wrote: By the way, this whole situation could have been avoided if you would have just talked to my lawyer at Ten Green Bottles instead of giving me your handsup tazer binds, generic serious super cop.
This whole situation could have been avoided if you people would have roleplayed instead of playing the generic tough black gang that kills cops because their cool. In reality you wouldn't assault a cop infront of a precinct.
Wayne_Newton

Post by Wayne_Newton »

We didn't assault him in front of the precinct, we surrounded him and was talking, that's when he randomly decided to open fire on me and go all rambo. Didn't you read the thread?

Isn't there some kind of rule about not posting in complaints if you have nothing to do with the complaint?
Matteo_Nepolitano

Post by Matteo_Nepolitano »

Just putting in my view for the time I was on, for what its worth. Basically I logged on and began patrolling with Itachi, we passed a large group of grove who suddenly appeared near Itachi for what ever reason. Itachi told me basically what had been happening before hand. We proceeded to chase and arrest a civilian who was wanted. After chasing him down, grove comes out again and begins to open fire on us. They get su's etc etc. Itachi and I go after them but manage to take down maybe 1 to every 2 deaths of ours. Roy comes on, same deal. This continues for around 5-10 minutes. Apos comes on momentarily, as we go looking for them, we see they are no where in the Los Santos area. Apos logs off, we decided to grab a chopper to get to their position faster. Apos comes back, by the time we are out of Los Santos the lot had been layered. And thats the end of that chapter.

Grove can be cool dudes to talk/RP with, but I saw no reason to be suddenly attacked in the first place. Anyway that's my side.
[22:05:04] Freddo_Brazi says: (( i know all about the force ))
[22:05:10] Freddo_Brazi says: (( i was in it and i was a damn good cadet
Herb_von_Toker wrote:aesop rock is now chief of SAS

eat shit
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Post by jimmy_jakens »

alright so i actually took the time to read over every thing and this is what i got from it.

Juke wrote: just going to say you need a new reason every time you kill someone, you can't kill on sight
BigAssGoat wrote: We do this to you because you keep acting like you can't be touched.
So that`s a valid reason for one or two kills not an hours worth
BigAssGoat wrote:Personally I always have a reason to shoot people so I don't feel guilty at all.
You're welcome :)
but what are the other reasons. because by the looks of the video you killed him allot. and according to the other officers you did allot as well. And idk if itachi tried to come up and arrest you ( which would be a valid reason to shoot him) but the other times off duty or going out of you`re way to go get him that`s kinda not cool.

But hey i wasn`t there what do i know.
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael wrote:szr.shithou.se
Rachael wrote: [edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
Malcolm_Fitzherbert
Game Name(s): Jason_Beckham

Post by Malcolm_Fitzherbert »

I'm supporting Robbie Jay in this , I started to think that they don't deserve the gang slot anymore... :dogout:
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

so you guys want to remove an active and contributing family because they may or may not have DM'd one of the most shit cops on the server?

l0l
Image~
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

kotmatroskin wrote:so you guys want to remove an active and contributing family because they may or may not have DM'd one of the most shit cops on the server?

l0l
Nobody said grove should be disbanded. Rather, each participating member should be warned for deathmatching (killing without a reason).

I am not taking a side on this, I am just informing you of what the OP's intentions are.

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
Wayne_Newton

Post by Wayne_Newton »

:psylon:
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

This thread is grove street vs itachi everyone else needs to shut the fuck up.
Actually no this has been solved IC just the way it was supposed to be so you can lock this thread or whatever.
Hare
kinda dump

Post by Hare »

respect + for grove
CeeJay

Post by CeeJay »

I was arrested for grand theft auto.. And eluding.. In something I had nothing to do with at that time.. But whatever.
Grove Street Families - Carl "CJ" Johnson
SamSawmill
kinda dump

Post by SamSawmill »

Grove is shit and it will stay shit. Itachi is good and will stay good.
Kobayashi wrote:Problem solved had to re-install my pc!
Silver_Leo wrote: maybe we should also put in /usainbolt to run 10 times faster than everyone
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

^^^^^Shut up vvvvv
CeeJay

Post by CeeJay »

bleh
Grove Street Families - Carl "CJ" Johnson
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN