Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

EnKay
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Ryan McCarthy - Roland Norwich - Jin Meshima

Omar Brown ~ being a dick.

Post by EnKay »

I don't know what's really wrong with this Grove fella but here is a cut:
Youtube Video: show

All in a sudden while I was driving after I died from an explosion in that truck due to Aaron spasing it, I saw this appearing on the screen as he's proud of doing it:

"Owning the streets" Doesn't give you the rights to take yourself and annoy everyone so you get a reason to use that fancy spas of yours, good sir.
hello
Wayne_Newton
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Re: Omar Brown ~ being a dick.

Post by Wayne_Newton »

Are you really trying to complain about a black man attempting to steal your car? You were rude to me moments before that at dropcar, talking all sorts of trash, so stop whining on the forums please, you're supposed to be amazing roleplayers so handle it IC.

Also after I failed the car theft attempt I was trying to drive away and get out of there but you dudes kept jacking me out.
EnKay
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Ryan McCarthy - Roland Norwich - Jin Meshima

Post by EnKay »

Nobody said that I'm complaining about some nigger trying to steal my car, get your facts right.

As mentioned to Itachi and you all started busting his ass out saying that everybody is on him and that the problem is in HIM.

Well, I see that there are lots of haters of you, I don't care if you do or don't, care. I'm trying to say is, quit being assholes towards people, you maybe would get a better chance of people loving you around here, I'll keep on saying it, if somebody called you fat n it will cause a conflict with spases while we're only trying to argue with /me's, then lol...

Oh and lol:

8/5/2011 6:13:30 PM Mirza Zulić Nemer Khalaf I got spased to hell by Grove
8/5/2011 6:13:39 PM Mirza Zulić Nemer Khalaf I don't think it's the right server to create RP on
8/5/2011 6:13:40 PM Nemer Khalaf Mirza Zulić Captured anything?
8/5/2011 6:14:00 PM Mirza Zulić Nemer Khalaf Maybe two SS
8/5/2011 6:14:01 PM Nemer Khalaf Mirza Zulić Why did they spas you/
8/5/2011 6:14:03 PM Nemer Khalaf Mirza Zulić ?
8/5/2011 6:14:11 PM Mirza Zulić Nemer Khalaf Because I got into the arguement with them
8/5/2011 6:14:17 PM Nemer Khalaf Mirza Zulić Ok good enough.
8/5/2011 6:14:17 PM Mirza Zulić Nemer Khalaf And tried to beat up the guy
8/5/2011 6:14:25 PM Mirza Zulić Nemer Khalaf But he constantly acted Ramboish
8/5/2011 6:14:27 PM Nemer Khalaf Mirza Zulić With fists, I assume.
8/5/2011 6:14:33 PM Mirza Zulić Nemer Khalaf N
8/5/2011 6:14:36 PM Mirza Zulić Nemer Khalaf with /me
8/5/2011 6:14:42 PM Nemer Khalaf Mirza Zulić ROFL.
hello
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

I'm a baseball player I can dodge a kick at any time. I'm also stronger than some serbian fat fuck as I'm a pro athlete. That's like the best roleplay you can get here sorry big guy. Also there's no need to offend black people in an ooc thread really.
Itachi Uchiha
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

You're being generally horrible, first week and 3 complaints have been posted about you guys, your contribution to the server is 0, these guys have been rping around all day long but I suppose you guys just enjoy ruining it for them.

From your point of view you're always in the right and we all are in the wrong, it's always US that are guilty and never YOU. Stop being cocks to people and then you won't have to spend half the time on the forums trying to pull things out of your ass and attempting to make yourselves look better than how you are in reality.

There are guys that know to role play and are new to the server, the "I don't think it's the right server to create RP on" is the result of you ~old players~ being retards just because you know you can get away with it, and that's how SZR loses good players such as these guys - that's your contribution to the server.
The Captain wrote:
Scrapz wrote:silver spoon shoved up there ass
Silver is Silver bro.
Drey_Rogers
Game Name(s): Drey_Rogers Antonio_Havarti Jake_Parlor

Post by Drey_Rogers »

sooner or later grove will end up just like the last kirchoff, being griefed off the server for fucking around with everyone reasonless
Andrew_David wrote:i don't like it neither...
Drake_Bell wrote:Happy Summber Vocation !
Wayne_Newton

Post by Wayne_Newton »

You guys really think we just go around messing with people for no reason? Jesus Christ, look at the people who are complaining first. One was some stupid arab that jacked our car on two occasions, the other was Itachi crying about DM on a cop (lol), and now this guy whining about a black trying to steal his car after they provoked him.

Also you two shouldn't even be posting here when you have nothing at all to add but he-said/she-said bullshit, it's kind of against the forum rules for a reason.
Khamal Tafari
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

even tiny dicks are dicks
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
Itachi Uchiha
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

Wayne_Newton wrote:You guys really think we just go around messing with people for no reason? Jesus Christ, look at the people who are complaining first. One was some stupid arab that jacked our car on two occasions, the other was Itachi crying about DM on a cop (lol), and now this guy whining about a black trying to steal his car after they provoked him.

Also you two shouldn't even be posting here when you have nothing at all to add but he-said/she-said bullshit, it's kind of against the forum rules for a reason.
I'd like to see ONE person that's not a Grove member nor a retarded nugget say that he has seen you role play ONCE since you got accepted. I doubt there's any. We need gangs like these guys, gangs like the new Triads, Mag C consists of some ~old players~ like yourselves yet I don't see them fuck with people just for the sake of it.

Won't bother anymore you're just the type of people who'll just argue till the end of the world even if they're wrong, so there's no point in continuing this, it's pretty clear for everyone what you guys are doing.

Keep up the grief on people with tons of potential because, after all, GROVE RUNS THESE STREETS!
The Captain wrote:
Scrapz wrote:silver spoon shoved up there ass
Silver is Silver bro.
Wayne_Newton

Post by Wayne_Newton »

Itachi I love your tears, keep them flowing.
Aaron
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron »

grove street, making all these bitches cry
Zaph

Post by Zaph »

Fucking sort it out IC. Both sides quit being bitches.

Don't post in threads if you're not involved, it's getting annoying.
<Ando> lets fucking make out.
)) <> ((