Admin complaint.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Darnell_Denroy

Admin complaint.

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

Okay so there has been a war going on with Magc and Grove all day. After the admins gave Grove tanks and army choppers, we were still fighting pretty fare, even against the odds. So when the numbers of grove dropped, we kept the pressure, sending 1 car to stop them from mat running. More of them logged on after like 10 minutes, so it was 4 vs 4. We kept rolling them, cause it was an even fight. Then after we rush into CJs house, where there are 5 Grove and 4 Magc fighting. We had LESS numbers fighting. Then after I die, me and the 3 other magc fighting, get sent to Demorgan for 2 house for "Death convoy"?! We had EVEN numbers, then they had MORE then us. HOW is that a death convoy? Death convoys are like rolling 10 vs 3. NOT 4 vs 4/5.

EDIT - I UNDERSTAND WHY THIS ALL HAPPENED, IGNORE THIS THREAD!
Last edited by Darnell_Denroy on August 6th, 2011, 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Julius Fontain
Level: 5
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:Are you trying to claim that we work? Fuuuuuuuuck
Khamal Tafari
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Re: Admin complaint.

Post by Khamal Tafari »

i can't post here any more
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
Wayne_Newton

Post by Wayne_Newton »

You seem to be missing some details from how this 'war' started.

I had just logged in, you showed up at grove with one other magc and said "Wassup bitch" and shot me. Then the rest of magc came to Grove and refused to say anything but "Wanna get shot??" and opened fire on us some more(at this point an admin was watching your fantastic roleplay). You continued to camp grove KOSing us without giving us any reason for shooting us over and over. That's when an admin gave us (3 grove vs 9/10 magc) some hunters and a rhino to fight back with.

After that the action died down for about an hour, we figured you guys were done trying to war us. But then you continued hunting me and Notch (the only 2 grove left online) in 2 cars, one was a full Tahoma and another pair in a Banshee.
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

You guys started the beef. Notch_Fisher killed chris at the beach when we were fishing, and you kept saying Magc was a joke n shit. Conrad told us we couldent shoot you unless we talked to you first. So we came, and said, BEFORE shooting you, that you could pull out a gun, and fight like a man. Or stand there and die. You guys just stood there. So you died.

The car full in the tahoma was just the fighters, the driver of the banshee was just lagslamming, and the other dude had an SD pistol. So they werent really doing anything. I was driving the Tahoma so I couldent shoot. And when have you ever blown up a car with one dude shooting a car, with a shotgun, when there was a mechanic in the car? Its very hard. So 3 shooters was pretty much needed. If you stopped and fought, it wouldent have been hard to win. But instead you ran, and died. Still no "death convoy" seen here.
Julius Fontain
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Jesus_Santos

Post by Jesus_Santos »

Darnell_Denroy wrote:Death convoys are like rolling 10 vs 3. NOT 4 vs 4/5.
:cripes:
Wayne_Newton

Post by Wayne_Newton »

Notch quitfaction'ed after he killed chris bell because he didn't want his actions to result in a war. That didn't seem to matter to your TDM squad, so you were warring us for something someone did in grove who was no longer in grove (or even online at the time). Pretty sure that is a bad reason to KOS an entire gang over and over. And yes I invited him back after you decided to KOS us regardless of him being a grove anymore or not.

Night before that your gang was rolling around drive bying random people pretending to wear ski masks and claiming it's rp.

That day your gang killed all of grove at the beach because calvin brown was seen driving your ice cream truck.

The day before that you were KOSing one grove for 2 hours straight because of some tiny incident.
Last edited by Wayne_Newton on August 6th, 2011, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

He killed us when he was in grove. If grove has so little respect to kill us, then you obviously werent trained very well. The problem of one person in a family, is a problem of the whole family. The disrepect we got from grove before Notch killed chris was enough to spark it, but we waited, cause we didnt really wanna beef. But Notch just started it. ANYWAYS, this isnt a magc vs grove argument thread.

And gtfo jesus, this doesnt concern you.
Julius Fontain
Magnolia Crew
Jesus_Santos

Post by Jesus_Santos »

not my fault you are so stupid as to attack 500 vs 1 that's really gay
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

We never did. Now get outta this thread.
Julius Fontain
Magnolia Crew
waka

Post by waka »

grove been makin fuck boy fronts and doin fuck boy shit to mag c since we were both unnofficial. when i wanted to join mag c i met chris at the piers and grove started talking a bunch of shit and we all fucked em up. just the other day they were flying planes into us while fishing. grove is always doing some fuck boy shit to provoke us before we fuck them all up. earlier bookie and i were driving and stopped behind a grove car which proceeded to get out and shoot us, then admins asked us if we wanted to go to prison. just because we're bigger doesn't mean we're the dudes to start killin first. we dont fuck with them until we provoked.
willio_sayen1

Post by willio_sayen1 »

hey but grove can kos itachi 10 vs 1
Youtube Video: show
but ramses is not dancing he does not dance at the parties
James_Brewer
Donut Chaser

Post by James_Brewer »

lets go through the day on how it happened inseatd of arguing back and forth......Mag C rolls up to me, john, and lee with about 10 guys after not really saying anything but stuff to try and provoke us, we began dancing on the car because it was a stupid RP then mag c stomps all 3 of us to death (what a shock)...Next Mag C rolls up and kills us while we're just standing there, Juke tells Mag C to talk to us first, Mag C rolls up and asks us if we want to get shot, once again a stupid RP, then you kill us again and over and over, finally juke had enough of watching the 10 of you kill us 3 while we never raised a weapon or did anything to provoke you and so he gave us helicopters and tanks, we then blew your asses up for being annoying and stupid as fuck then we destroyed the stuff we had, you then come back and kill us again and again while we're not bothering you or doing anything and you all get put in jail for 15 minutes....After you get out you come kill us again, so we just hid in CJs house and this time shot back and still never attacked....Then you kept killing us again and again and again, finally an admin comes on and asks us if you're still killing us and we reply yes...all of mag c gets put in jail for 2 hours, and i sit here thinking just maybe they've learned their lesson to not attack us, and whats the first thing that you do when you get out of jail after the 2 hrs? attack us....thats the exact story....you cant complain about the admins when they are trying to send everyone a message and none of you are comprehending it
Gook_Johnson wrote:winning points isn't fun or useful esp when there are 20 man yakuza and mafia battles where we've only got 5 guys with peashooters, and they have m4s and rifles
James_Brewer
Donut Chaser

Post by James_Brewer »

the message is simple, just try harder to at least RP it out, dont just get a gun come to grove and kill us, try to work things out first....RP or do something extra rather than just being like "Fuck you bitch" and shooting us
Gook_Johnson wrote:winning points isn't fun or useful esp when there are 20 man yakuza and mafia battles where we've only got 5 guys with peashooters, and they have m4s and rifles
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

First of all, you forgot about the entire start of the day, where your guys called Magc a joke over and over again, then Notch killed chris at the beach. SECOND of all, I understand why this all happened to us. It may have been a little over reacted by the admins, but I get the entire idea now. IGNORE this thread.
Julius Fontain
Magnolia Crew
Wayne_Newton

Post by Wayne_Newton »

So is MagC still KOSing Grove over some dumb shit? How many times must we die for Notch defending himself against your dm squad?