asshole_admin complaint...

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Ryo_Hiroki
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

asshole_admin complaint...

Post by Ryo_Hiroki »

i never expected to make a complaint on an admin but, i find this warning and 30 min jail time he gave me very unreasonable.
well i dont mind the jailtime and understand that in the server admins are like the baws but yeah, this is my first warning ever since i played and i feel i have been given it for an unfair manner.

so i was driving with a friend, liam and i see an admin speak about the grove and magc situation again. "dont kos, dont make death convoys, etc." after seeing grove being babied by admins all day i was just talking with liam about how they are trying hard to keep people from rage quitting. didnt mean this in a bad way. and this makes me think about the wars during the infestation of szr by arabs in sf. so i joke how ken and i were good at making people rage quit since wars were pretty much all that happened during our stay in arabland sf. i said it to liam as a joke for a laugh, but didn't expect asshole_admin to nudge in and warn me for it. I'm not an illiterate retard, he could have at least said shut up or something if he really wanted to read our faction chat. bottom line is i was not expecting a warning for a joke i made to a friend in faction chat. maybe he was in a bad mood dealing with magc all day, but still i feel it was unreasonable.
Here are the screens i guess. i end up in jail with a bunch of magc.