British Snobs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Darnell_Denroy

British Snobs

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

British snobs exploiting.
Youtube Video: show
WE DID NOT SPAWN CAMP, ALMOST ALL OF THESE FIGHTS WERE AT DIFFERNT TIMES.
Julius Fontain
Level: 5
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:Are you trying to claim that we work? Fuuuuuuuuck
Dig_Bicks
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Re: British Snobs

Post by Dig_Bicks »

Since when is it against the rules to run inside your gang hq when you're outnumbered and low hp? This is why you were forbidden from posting complaints in 2010. The only legit shit there is on Liam. Glad to see MagC still has their generic TDM gang theme going though. Keep up the good work.
Last edited by Dig_Bicks on August 9th, 2011, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[16:45] <mrado> Nutt3rz: can i have naked pictures of you

[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: Who knoes Gia_Sorrentino **
[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: He fuckign Pwns **
Siente_MiPolla wrote:This topic sucks and yall can go furnicate yourself.
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

darnell denroy not allowed to post complaints '11

(this deserves a pyramid, go to town)
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

hahahahhaa you made a video about ponies on minecraft. dweeb

and what do you think spawn armor is for You Dumb ASs
Image~
Ladarius_Carter

Post by Ladarius_Carter »

Dig_Bicks wrote:I saw MagC slaughtering a family on video once again, so I assume they were outnumbering even though it was really even numbers till their members started to ragequit the faction/game in the first hour of a war that they started. But it doesn't matter cause everytime MagC wars a family its a problem since they retaliate and everyone knows MagC is not allowed to retaliate cause it will just be a "TDM" and even though the other family is exploiting, its no big deal since its MagC.
Terrence
Donut Chaser

Post by Terrence »

The only thing anyone did wrong here is car ramming you 3-4 times, and he should know he shouldn't do that stuff.
I'll talk to him myself - if no one has talked with him about it yet, but I don't believe he deserves a warning for doing it.

Now Darnell, do you want this to turn into an OOC complain bitchfest? I highly doubt that.
Take a look at 0:16, where you seem to quick shoot, this is against the rules. (You should never let go of the LMB button and click it straight away in the middle of a battle)
There's more examples throughout the video as well.
Raul Parker
Aiden Davis
Ryo_Hiroki
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Ryo_Hiroki »

i already told them to not ram more than twice because it is gay when they rammed 3-4 times. and shooting with spawn armor is not against the rules as rachael mentioned before i think, if you dont want to be shot get the fuck out of the hq after killing them. its takes like 30 seconds for them to respawn. we are fighting 5 v 15 most of the time and aren't whining on forums although your arab members tend to quickswap and exploit sprunk most of the time, i should start frapsing that. but you get cherries and berries for posting the first dumb complaint of the war, bravo.
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

kotmatroskin wrote:hahahahhaa you made a video about ponies on minecraft. dweeb
Its Duanes youtube account, not mine.

I remember a lot of people getting bitched at back in the day for running into houses during EVERY battle, to locker their guns, which is EXACTLY what these guys are doing. Also, you can cry "TDM magc r noobzorz" all you want. THe British guys started the war, and turned down Conrads offer to do somthing. If they didnt wanna be fighting us, they wouldent have started the war.

Oh and GTFO OF THIS THREAD IF YOU ARENT INVLOVED
Julius Fontain
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Terrence
Donut Chaser

Post by Terrence »

Actually, we didn't start the war.

If any of our members do anything bad, even Daniel, you should come to ANY one of us, because we trust each others as a gang and as friends.
Instead you solve everything with guns, you opened assault on Daniel and we responded, after this event we weren't going to attack you again, only if you decided to attack us which wasn't much of a surprise. We didn't start the war, you did, we're not trigger happy, you are.
Next time you're about to jump into another war, please consider solving problems with the use of communication.

Like I said, if you want this to turn into a ooc complaint bitchfest, let's do it and see who wins.
We don't exploit the system, we use houses to our advantage, if we go to your HQ you do exactly the same.

So Darnell, please shut up and stop bitching.
Raul Parker
Aiden Davis
Tor_McKaul

Post by Tor_McKaul »

Actually you did start shit.

Daniel and on of your low ranking members came through to our hood and started ramming the fuck out of us for nothing, they didnt even say a word, I asked him what he needed and he just sat in his car and laughed, We shot up their car but weren't gonna kill them, Daniel ran away and I met up with him on the other side of the apartments, I didnt even have a gun out, and I was trying to ask him why he was doing this, before you know it he shoots me twice and kills me without saying a word, one of my members follows him as he flees and kills him. That should have been the end of it, but yall chose to come back with every member you had online and walk through our hood acting all tough with your guns, why would we start a war we really dont want or need?
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Ye, i remember Cook saying before the war that some of your members were ramming him all the time and when he asked "what's the problem" they answered "you".
Dig_Bicks wrote:Glad to see MagC still has their generic TDM gang theme going though. Keep up the good work.
Dude, it's a war. You are supposed to kill the members of the other gang if you dont want to loose it (if you didnt know), noone likes to war but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.
I agree with Terrence, dont make this into an OOC war.
Hajima_Sugeyami
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Hajima_Sugeyami

Post by Hajima_Sugeyami »

Darnell_Denroy wrote:British snobs exploiting.
Youtube Video: show
WE DID NOT SPAWN CAMP, ALMOST ALL OF THESE FIGHTS WERE AT DIFFERNT TIMES.
Pretty much all of those "complaints" are invalid because interior exploiting is going in and out of an interior to avoid being shot due to the lag sync on this game. If I entered and waited for someone to come in then exited straight away and repeated this several times, that would be interior exploiting. As you can see, the people that ran into their houses did not come back out and waited, this video is invalid. Perhaps Liams ramming was a little too far with 4 rams and I'll deal with him in-game when I next see him.
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

You ran in, stored your gun, and ran out. You did not wait in there at all.
Julius Fontain
Magnolia Crew
NomuKen
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by NomuKen »

Dig_Bicks wrote:Glad to see MagC still has their generic TDM gang theme going though. Keep up the good work.
Both gangs are useless TDM gangs, Snobs probably deserved it.
<Thog_Untunga>:Thog may have problem, personal pronoun and preposition. But Thog know what 'disengenuous' mean. Please no patronize Thog.
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

This thread has turned into another useless arguement thread, gtfo guys.
Julius Fontain
Magnolia Crew
Ryo_Hiroki
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Ryo_Hiroki »

havent seen a great gang, yakuza is pretty shit too. everyone is pretty shit thats why they are playing games, thats what you do.
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

what a shitty thread, thanks morons
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))