Accents

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Piwey
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Accents

Post by Piwey »

I know this has been a problem before but setting it so there is a few like Italian, Russian, Spanish, German, Scottish, Japanese, Chinese(Mandarin), English and Arabic.
Tony "Motherfucking" Buttanus((Hanzo Hasashi))
Guiseppi Rossi
Long live Jack Not Sparrow
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Accents

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

You mean specifying your character's accent in code instead of speaking in dialect, right? I don't think it's a bad idea, but you could also make a macro to do "/me begins speaking with a southern drawl." or something like that.
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
Itachi Uchiha
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

If this gets added it should be optional, so people can choose if they want to use it or not.
The Captain wrote:
Scrapz wrote:silver spoon shoved up there ass
Silver is Silver bro.
Clayton_Carmine

Post by Clayton_Carmine »

This has been something ive wanted. Saw there was a problem with it awhile ago but if we put preset like he was saying it cant be abused. Something to thing about, would be sorta cool to have but not a nessassary (probley just failed at spelling, /me thanks Emmett's education)
Gook_Johnson

Post by Gook_Johnson »

how will this help RP? wouldn't it benefit immersion more if you actually had to type out how your character is speaking? which looks better?

[Italian] Fuck your mother.
or
Fuck ya mudda.

why don't you put some effort into rp instead of begging admins to code in your rp for you
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Post by 80s_Baby »

Gook_Johnson wrote:how will this help RP? wouldn't it benefit immersion more if you actually had to type out how your character is speaking? which looks better?

or
Fuck ya mudda.

why don't you put some effort into rp instead of begging admins to code in your rp for you
Well put, Gook.
Grove Street Families - Carl "CJ" Johnson
Mick

Post by Mick »

Gook_Johnson wrote:how will this help RP? wouldn't it benefit immersion more if you actually had to type out how your character is speaking? which looks better?

or
Fuck ya mudda.

Exactly this, I've always thought built-in accents are the stupid - put some effort in to make your character talk with an accent. It also looks a lot better and improves roleplay.

Take beargang as a great example of this.
SonOfDonkeyman

Post by SonOfDonkeyman »

Mick wrote:

or
Fuck ya mudda.

Exactly this, I've always thought built-in accents are the stupid - put some effort in to make your character talk with an accent. It also looks a lot better and improves roleplay.

Take beargang as a great example of this.
/me eats some honey. Truly the pinnacle of roleplay.
toretto wrote:And to that Abramo idiot donkesson I like how you say "get on the point i got u nigga" when I wasn't the one who said it you are generally an all around faggot who thinks he knows every single thing about SZR and everyone who plays Fuck Off all you haters.
Vietnos
Donut Chaser

Post by Vietnos »

or
Fuck ya mudda.

Eddie_Giuseppe: Level 18
Mafia: Lieutenant/Lugotenente
Hare
kinda dump

Post by Hare »

Donkesson I think he meant the pikey accents of the non-pubstar members.

On a side note good to see you around