Re: Mafia!

Post by Malcolm_Fitzherbert »

SZR wasn't exist without the Mafia , of course you got my own Support!. :smug:
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

also please include skins as many of the old mafia skins are now in use by other gangs
Nunziata_Nuccia
Game Name(s): Paulie_Moreski

Post by Nunziata_Nuccia »

Here pictures of an event we have made...

Pauila_Moreski
**Sicilian Security Firm**
mkrtich wrote: also who the fuck would stowaway on a fucking pirate ship? there's no itinerary, it's not sailing from belfast to new york, it's not the fucking titanic.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

295, 111, and 126 are taken. 55 is in use but females are non exclusive so i don't care if you don't

you are also limited to four males, two females total, and NO FORCESKINS FOR LEADERS / LTS / WHATEVER.
Nunziata_Nuccia

Juke wrote:295, 111, and 126 are taken. 55 is in use but females are non exclusive so i don't care if you don't

you are also limited to four males, two females total, and NO FORCESKINS FOR LEADERS / LTS / WHATEVER.

skin 111 is not taken yet, i think so.
Pauila_Moreski
mkrtich wrote: also who the fuck would stowaway on a fucking pirate ship? there's no itinerary, it's not sailing from belfast to new york, it's not the fucking titanic.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

skin 111 is taken by urumov
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

that's 5 male and 2 female - i don't care if adj's skin is the default for leaderskins include it in the 4 or make a mental note to not use it

also 240 is taken
Lockie_Fantico
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Lockie_Fantico

Post by Lockie_Fantico »

Adj wrote:
Wayne_Newton wrote:
Sergi_Kirov wrote:Can't wait to have SSF back.
I thought SSF was the shit version of Mafia?
The Sicilian Security Firm was founded at the end of july, 2008, by me.
wrong
Slopko
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Slopii_Pimpins

Post by Slopko »

Hey Lockie, are you coming back?
L
A
T
E
R
S
Lockie_Fantico
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Lockie_Fantico »

Slopko wrote:Hey Lockie, are you coming back?
hey slop, no plans to at the moment
Adj

Post by Adj »

Lockie_Fantico wrote:wrong
My bad. Must've mixed it up with making the family Sicilian only. The SSF being even older only adds to the point it's not shit.

It would be cool if you'd be back Lockie.
Lockie_Fantico
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Lockie_Fantico »

Adj wrote:
My bad. Must've mixed it up with making the family Sicilian only. The SSF being even older only adds to the point it's not shit.

It was just a little temporary RP thing I came up with in 2007 for the Mafia's front and an excuse to flourish guns, it was very :psylon: to come back years later and find out it had mutated into a defining theme for the faction. One would think that someone in ~4 years would have come up with another front to use, but I guess it's much like how Bowerbank invented the teahouse front for the Yakuza back in '07 and I'm guessing that hasn't changed either.

in summary: people need to stop recycling the same shit
Adj

Post by Adj »

Lockie_Fantico wrote:
Adj wrote:

It was just a little temporary RP thing I came up with in 2007 for the Mafia's front and an excuse to flourish guns, it was very :psylon: to come back years later and find out it had mutated into a defining theme for the faction. One would think that someone in ~4 years would have come up with another front to use, but I guess it's much like how Bowerbank invented the teahouse front for the Yakuza back in '07 and I'm guessing that hasn't changed either.

in summary: people need to stop recycling the same shit
I believe I speak for both the Mafia and Yakuza when I claim it is not because of a lack in creativity, but because we love our theme and it's relatively long history. It is not recycled, but maintained. The long history, ever expanding, brings us closer to each other and is often input for RP.

It's good to have reliable families with tradition, experience, history, fiercer loyalty and enduring leadership aside from the many 'more unique' families who're usually rather short termed.
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

What i think adj means to say is, why fix something if it isnt broken?
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

lukesea wrote:What i think adj means to say is, why fix something if it isnt broken?
to make it more interesting, that's why rach added all those fancy stuff after all right?
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
Dalo Sando

Post by Dalo Sando »

Juke wrote:i don't see enough of the good mafia leadership online doing stuff to warrant this at the moment

get more active, get newbies more involved in your stuff, and do more things people outside mafia can enjoy. i'd ask you to "maintain your rp" but i'm sure that won't be a problem for mafia :)
Nunziata_Nuccia

Dalo Sando wrote:
Juke wrote:i don't see enough of the good mafia leadership online doing stuff to warrant this at the moment

get more active, get newbies more involved in your stuff, and do more things people outside mafia can enjoy. i'd ask you to "maintain your rp" but i'm sure that won't be a problem for mafia :)

Dalo, you're not playing in szr even to judge if we're active or not.... so I appreciating you so much, but you're wrong because we've new members who aren't in memberlist, also if your point Adj , hes trying his best to be active more, thanks anyways. 8-)
Pauila_Moreski
Adj

Post by Adj »

I'm sad the Mafia was not given to me immediately. If it was to give competition for slot 12 a chance, I'd understand, but I don't think there is any competition. In fact the server is dying out like crazy. Never has it gone this fast downhill after a fresh start, and this time there's less achieved poop to keep some population based on people 'not letting go of' or 'enjoying their well-deserved' poop like supercars, /sex skill or flying licenses. The future looks very bad. I believe that players who're able to do the server good should get almost whatever they want because we're running out of such players extremely quick. And there's little chance for new such players.

My Mafia was known to produce great players, sometimes out of rather bad players even. Complex and interesting tactics during combat, good RP, strong loyalty, good ties with almost anyone, and all from within a very structured and durable family. Sure we can only hope to get close to those standards now, but every bit would help not only us, but also the server.

For Mafia it's not going well. We lost a share of our members, due to the server dying out, due to not having the faction and due to a lack of trust in an inactive leadership. In old and active times, this would be an acceptable reason NOT to accept a gang. But these are times when every chance of improvement to the server should be taken. Families who're known to produce quality players should be given a shitload of cool stuff and poo to get their members active and new players attracted to them.

Sure it'd be a waste of only a few good players if there won't be my Mafia, but there's no benefit to not having the Mafia, and a few good players is becoming quite a big number when counting the remains.

I got quite a busy life these days and really wouldn't mind quitting. I'm just here to help, by trying to rebuild the Mafia. However how things are going downhill both for the server and my Mafia, I don't think I'd have much chance without generous help from admins. I have the feeling that's not going to happen, thus I doubt I should keep putting effort into this.
Nurgle
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nurgle »

a shameful szr
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

i guess you're a cool guy A DJ and that one helicopter video n shit, but... i've never liked the vast majority of mafia members ive seen in the last few years. all you really do seems to be:

1. learn synchronized anim commands
2. bind something you found in google translate to /pickup
3. be smug

i guess i wouldn't really mind if you went away
Image~
Zaph

Post by Zaph »

I'm sad the Mafia was not given to me immediately.
Are you fucking serious, Adj? Even the Yakuza had to do the same stuff. The Mafia isn't special.

If you can't keep a gang together without having red names, then maybe you're not ready to be put in??
<Ando> lets fucking make out.
)) <> ((
Kei_Li

Post by Kei_Li »

Zaph wrote:
Are you fucking serious, Adj? Even the Yakuza had to do the same stuff. The Mafia isn't special.

If you can't keep a gang together without having red names, then maybe you're not ready to be put in??
Zaph, really i actually understand Adj. After putting so much effort pre-wipe and before that hes REAL owner of Mafia. That actually should be locked for him and his loyal ones while hes away... Well, thats my opinion. However I hope to see them working!
Nunziata_Nuccia

Zaph wrote:

If he wont these red names , then he shouldn't apply here, also we've been putting effort into it about 6 weeks and we still, also you didn't get Adj's point.
Pauila_Moreski
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

I dont think you got zaphs point, you got to work for your slot. ADJ isnt around enough ive seen 0 LT's in 2 weeks and all you do is rp a couple of dice games.
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Kei_Li

Post by Kei_Li »

lukesea wrote:I dont think you got zaphs point, you got to work for your slot. ADJ isnt around enough ive seen 0 LT's in 2 weeks and all you do is rp a couple of dice games.
You are totally wrong. We are roleplaying alot and doing it to the max. Sometimes we do roleplay with our selves!