Urumov Crime Affiliation

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

EnKay
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Ryan McCarthy - Roland Norwich - Jin Meshima

Re: Urumov Crime Affiliation

Post by EnKay »

If calling any of you fat makes you go around destroying cars in a none roleplay way, then go ahead, say we're the ones who acted tough and then some kick makes you take off your spas and shoot us up.

All n all, we are not here to argue, but if you do some roleplay mistakes, don't put it on us, + learn to provoke people in a roleplayish way, not go around with your big ass truck in the middle of the streets destroying cars and shooting people because you got called fat.

Now.. would you quit bullshitting this thread as it is not a place for your stupid comments, create a complaint thread.
hello
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

One advice from me...don't argue with people on a gang up, it doesn't help. Try to take the argue somewhere else and keep the gang thread clean.

Other than that, you guys are great, best of luck with this, i'd love seeing you official.
sick trigger
Game Name(s): Arse_Tamsend

Post by sick trigger »

Juke wrote:if you try to s/f don't be surprised if people type f every time

even people on hardcore rp servers realize s/f is never going to work unless ooc they want to be pushovers for whatever reason
hey

i always s when the triads ask me

but i get off on being dominated i guess
Benito wrote: I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
Raiden_Nghai

Post by Raiden_Nghai »

sick trigger wrote:
Juke wrote:if you try to s/f don't be surprised if people type f every time

even people on hardcore rp servers realize s/f is never going to work unless ooc they want to be pushovers for whatever reason
hey

i always s when the triads ask me

but i get off on being dominated i guess
Yea but you should have a valid roleplay reason usually for f and display what it is, if you have one, but yea it's a light rp server so i guess it doesnt matter.
Last edited by Raiden_Nghai on August 5th, 2011, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryo_Hiroki
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Ryo_Hiroki »

no offence but honestly this server is a light rp server. dont expect people to suddenly go hardcore roleplay. its not that people don't know how to type, more that people are lazy and its damn annoying to type sentences everytime just to do something. if you wanted to do some hardcore rp do it irl.
EnKay
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by EnKay »

If they are really lazy, then they shouldn't get close to the ones who aren't lazy and willing to give out effort, because it will just annoy / grief the hell out of them as we're doing something totally different, plus, yes it is a light rp server but ever since gangs decided to improve, everybody is roleplaying at their best and from what I've seen, the better the other side roleplays, you go and improve yourself to their level or either disappear from the screen, not be a fatal jerk and get in their way to succeed. I've been trying to bring Waqqa here since 2 years already now i have another job which is trying to keep him in the server as it's really annoying that when you complain about something, someone gets out with an excuse from his ass not giving a confession about his mistakes.

Everybody, right now, is currently talking shits about grove in irc chat, gonna wonder why.
hello
Wayne_Newton
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Wayne_Newton »

:smithwagon:
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

EnKay wrote: Now.. would you quit bullshitting this thread as it is not a place for your stupid comments, create a complaint thread.
Elvis_Black

Post by Elvis_Black »

GooDLuck! Waqqa You Will Get My Support
Waqqa

Post by Waqqa »

Elvis_Black wrote:GooDLuck! Waqqa You Will Get My Support

Thank you for the support.
Johnny Scarseta1

Post by Johnny Scarseta1 »

Good luck, you got my useless Support. :smug:
Johnny Scarseta

Varrios Los Aztecas
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

I really hope this doesn't turn out like the Gnomebeans, because it seems to have potential. Good luck.
Yul_Brennar
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Yul_Brennar »

I've been RPin with these guys extensively for a couple of the days now, They know what they are doing and seem very dedicated to the there theme and style which is nice to see.
Yajirobe_Toro.

Yakuza.
Elvis_Black

Post by Elvis_Black »

This Is A Good Apply So You Will Get my Support
--Drake--Carter--

Post by --Drake--Carter-- »

Hmm... you've got my support - good luck bro
Russell
EnKay
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Urumov's Crime Affiliation

Post by EnKay »

Urumov Crime Affiliation pulls roots out of Serbian city called Novi Sad. It all happened back in 1992 when ex-Yugoslavian countries declared independance each for itself. It was a great opportunity for local criminals to earn some money during the war so was for Dragoljub Urumov. Dragoljub and few of his other friends have bought a truck and made connection with Russian crime organization that imported illegal alchol into Serbia for a very cheap price which was a great opportunity for this local gang to get itself on a higher level. During the warfare between independant countries Dragoljub has also made connections with the army general of Serbia who decided to exchange guns for alcohol to make his troops satisfied after exhausting battles. The guns from the exchange were sold to Bosnia and it's army in exchange for money. Because of the influence, Dragoljub and his workers would be very rich once the war is over and things begin to go back to normal.

In 1993 during a caravan transportation that was heading to Zenica, the group of rebels have ambushed the caravan. Dragoljub got shot into his right leg and was unable to run away while the majority of his workers got killed. While trying to escape, Dragoljub got killed by Serbian troops and so his only son, Milan, inherited his father's business. While Milan was on the top of the hierarchy most of the things went well for the organization and the damage was recovered. Although he was still young and unexperienced to run business like his father did.

In 1994 on the peak of a war, the organization started to stuggle and found itself in debt to the Russian organization as well as some of the other organizations within ex-Yugoslavian territory. Luckly the illegal cigarette inport ring has saved the organization from a total disaster so it became to recover for the second time.

In 1995 the war was about to end but also it was the best year for the organization. A large caravan was traveling to Belgrade and so the alcohol got exchanged for guns with general Goran who approved it. Although Serbia was losing the war, they were still exchanging. This time not only guns were included but also warfare vehicles including two tanks were exchanged which afterwards were given to Bosnian forces who succeded to defend their homeland from the intruders, unfortunately, general Goran managed to escape.

In 1998, when the war was over, the organisation was extincted. Everyone except Milan, who managed to fly away to USA were killed. Two years later, Los Santos special forces arrested Milan and delivered him to Serbian state court where he pledged guilt and got ten years in prison.

Nowaday, the government is not familiar with any odd happening that would reveal Urumov's crime happenings for the second time in USA but it is known that the leader has arrived back to USA after serving a ten years long prison sentence in Serbia.

VII
Šef(The Boss)

Milan Opric
In charge of everything. This rank can not be achieved.

VI
Zamjenik(Right Hand)

-/-
Just under the highest rank. The highest rank to be achieved. In charge of everything when Šef is unable to.

V
Kapetan(Captain)

-/-
Second highest rank to be achieved. Leads a six men crew and qualifies for a certain branch of business. Money earner. Kapetan is a potential Zamjenik in Urumov. Highly respected person.

IV
Čovjek od Povjerenja(Made Man)

Sadoa_Chillton
Itachi_Uchiha

Third highest rank to be achieved and first official. People who carry this rank are official members of the organisation and are known to the rest of the organisation. Most of the time also called Kapetanov Šegrt(Captain's Assistant). Mostly take orders from it's captain and watches among Captain's associates.

III
Poslanik(Associate)

-/-
The highest unofficial rank. These people are potential Made Men to be promoted. Most of the time crews are consisted of these ranks. Also leads a 2 men crew made of Associate's Assistants. Crew's money earner and a though person who has proved his quality to the organisation.

II
Poslanikov Šegrt(Associate's Assistant)

-/-
Second highest unofficial rank to be achieved. These guys just took a step into Urumov. Potential Associate to be promoted. Mostly takes care of Nova Krv(New Blood) and puts them throught the training procession as well as doing ordinary things for his Associate.

I
Nova Krv(New Blood)

Dragoslav Zebić
Nikolai Stojanović
Branko Rastislalić
Mehmed Tahirovic

A newcomer, outsider, trainee, Nova Krv. These guys have just arrived at the place, willing to prove their quality to Poslanikov Šegrt(Associate's Assistant). The lowest rank in Urumov.

((Hidden due to MG and will be shown to admins once the time comes)).

Image Image

ImageImageImage

Urumov is a faction of a high roleplay level that seeks to give a picture of real life mafia events. This faction is strictly IC and the joining process is being done IC as well, no exceptions. To get a chance to roleplay with Urumov you must roleplay either a serbian or a russian character. If you you are still in a doubt about the name use google to search real serbian/russian names. For any further questions, suggestions or complaints contact EnKay via PM.

Serbian Slangs/Common words.

Hello, Hi, goodbye= Zdravo, Cao, Cao/Vidimo se.
How are you?= Kako si?
Member=Član.
Boss=Šef, Gazda.
Enemy=Neprijatelj
Thank you=Hvala/Hvala ti.
Good evening= Dobra vecer, Vecer.
Good day= Dobar dan.
Friend= Prijatelj, third person friend= Prijatelju.
Idiot=Idiot.
Beer=Pivo
Car=Auto, cars=auta.
Fella=Drug.
Bitch=Kurva
Beginner=Pocetnik
New face= Nova faca.
Guns=Oruzje.
Traitor=Izdaica.
Black man in a racist way= Crncuga.
Whiskey=Viski.

More to be added.

----- Waqqa has quit and I was asked to re-post the application. Modified the story a bit so it makes sense.
hello
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

merged / edited for posterity
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »