Jailed and wanred wrongly-Chris Myers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

ChrisM

Jailed and wanred wrongly-Chris Myers.

Post by ChrisM »

I'd like to make a complaint saying i was jailed and warned wrongly by and admin.
First it started off that i was lagging like hell and it was sending in my /f blah blah {enter} very slowly and i was lagging like hell as i said.This is what happened i was meeting at MagC's hq with a friend and then (this happens to be before) i just say i LAG OUT is what i call it,my chat doesn't work,all the cars go away,and i cant see anybody,and the tab freezes.So i cant do shit and wont get kicked. but is shows me there walking around to other people.So i said in /f something like /f lag,/f relogging.So i relogged
Once i joined it i was Jailed and warned,the admin told me told BS if you lagged out you would have gotten kicked.No.If you dont belive what i said ^^ then make you're self lag out.Run some youtube videos and try to play,if you dont get kicked then you will lag really hard and then everything happens what i said ^^ i think it happened to some of you guys but im not sure.
All i want is my warning removed if you still dont believe about me "Logging to avoid arrest" then check the logs and see if i said anything to the cops if you think i didnt lag out? ok.
ChrisM

Re: Jailed and wanred wrongly-Chris Myers.

Post by ChrisM »

Oh yeah! almost forgot i have 2 SS of my high ping too tell me if you want to see them.
Ron

Post by Ron »

clearly shows us what happened

spurt of splooge to the eye
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
JackJ

Post by JackJ »

He is saying the truth Ron, I am in this compliant.., I was making him Lag IRL by going on youtube, so was our sister, he had almost 600+ ping he relogged becuase of his ping, not to avoi arrest, he has been in Demorgan for 4k seconds 300-400 seconds is nothing for him loggs can prove he did /f all what he said
Jack Johnsen SAS Chief/Owner
ChrisM

Post by ChrisM »

Did you read a thing I just said Ron?
I didn't crash/timeout,I lagged so hard then it doesnt kick me THE CHAT DOESN'T WORK I CAN'T SEND ANYYHING I SEE NO PEOPLE OR CARS how hard is it for you to get that? Now tell me in those SS did I say a word?No.You arrested
Me before I was threatining you and call you a bitch,how all of the sudden I don't say a fucking work and stop and say something before you cuff me.I think you know me well enough that if u see you I would keep shooting my shotgun.So about all this Why didnt I speak?Why did I keep shooting the gun? Because I lagged NOT crashing one the one Ive been saying.

Even if I do post this I doubt that the admins will care to remove my warning I posted this so I can show that I didn't log to avoid.