Drew_DeCrenzio

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Ellioto
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Ellioto »

So basicly what was going on was, we were heading over to bank to kill Kojiro Namura, after Chuck killed Kojiro, he accidently shot Drew he lost 50hp and after that he logged.

Afterwards he logs backs on and starts shooting me. I shoot him back with Alex, and then, he tabs to avoid blowing up or something,after 20 seconds, he tabs back and gets killed anyways.

So yeah that's kinda is it.

Also this:
Kriss

Re: Drew_DeCrenzio

Post by Kriss »

Jack_Morris

Post by Jack_Morris »

lol @ SMS
Food
Chrome2TheMax

Post by Chrome2TheMax »

Cool story troll fags, funny thing is, you don't have one screenshot as to why you were trying to kill me, neither did any of you RP with me, only person that has attempted to RP with me on server since I been playin the new release is Calogero, everyone else has been shooting me in the back if i fish at dropcar or i get dmed while I talk to someone, that first picture was when they rolled up and spas'd some newb lvl 1 balla down for no reason didnt even say shit, after he died they started shooting me, so yeah of course im gonna log, I don't like giving trolls the satisfaction of them being fags, I'd rather make em hurt because I know they got no lives, they already level 9, they practically live on the shit, and the fail part is, they are in vagos and DM, funny shit... Imma be posting some SMS's I got of the convo, so you guys know I'm tellin the truth and these guys really are just fag dmers.

Oh yeah and to make sure I knew who tried to DM me, because there was about 4-5 of them and I didn't even have time to react, nor speak... I go and shoot elliot once he pulled out a sdpistol so i quit shooting him drove off, he kills me in a car I lose 4k mats no biggie tho, and than he sends me a sms telling me who the guy was that shot me, so yeah, just proves that vagos are nubs and levels dont mean shit, even if you level 9 elliot, you still bad. Sick of griefers on this server, i stopped that shit since i been playin here, but i guess these kids won't, guess kid trolls will never grow up. :smithwagon: TO LAME TOWN HOP ON VAGOS!

and elliot also said in a SMS, He didnt mean to shoot you thats why he stopped, lies lies lies, he was dming, now you guys just trying to get me banned cuz u lame trolls like i said, post pics of face plz thx. :dogout:

ALSO THAT OTHER GUY WHO DEAGLED ME AT DROPCAR WAS ALSO A DMER, I WAS FISHING AND SHIT AND HE JUST RUNS UP AND SHOOTS ME CUZ HE KNOWS IM CHROME, NO RP WHATSOEVER, Sick OF FLAMERS!!!!!! RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GET A LIFE LOSERS!
Last edited by Chrome2TheMax on August 27th, 2011, 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chrome2TheMax

Post by Chrome2TheMax »

Yeah I'm pretty sure you can log if your being DM'ed, if you can't thats stupid because a there isn't a admin on 24/7 to watch, so people gotta take shit in their own hands. Anyways ban dmers, im here to rp and actually play, not to get griefed by trolls, if that is the case let me know, so I won't be serious while I play, cuz you know me man, imma rager, i got tons of it, and i will ragequit, im sure you dont care ive heard it tons of times but still just sayin so all the lonely trolls back off or you gonna be lonely, because you lost a good player to the server, better than 65 percent of it, which is arabs and egys who cant speak english...anyways back off quit dming i aint mad, but dont make me, or ill punk u son.
Chrome2TheMax

Post by Chrome2TheMax »

@KRISS

Where is your RP reason to shoot me? It's obvious I was at the fishing spot everyone goes to after drop, I was also level 1, and this dude pops outta know where shoots me in the back, he tryin to frame me. :dogout:

Also im sorry for tripple posting, I just thought of new shit as I posted and I'm to lazy to edit.. soz
Ellioto
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Ellioto »

Wow, you just posted 3 posts that I'm not even going bother to read.

And I didn't deathmatch you, Chuck shot you on accident.

Let's wait for s0beit excuse!!!
Last edited by Ellioto on August 27th, 2011, 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kriss

Post by Kriss »

Why I shooted you at dropcar while you was fishing? Because, you was shooting Elliot while he was swimming to trucks.

By the way, it's s0beit what you have here?

Also, nice triple post. And I didn't knew that you are Chrome.
Chrome2TheMax

Post by Chrome2TheMax »

Used to find elliot, to see if he was the one dming me.
Ellioto
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Ellioto »

Worst excuse ever.
Chrome2TheMax

Post by Chrome2TheMax »

Maybe the hacks saved my life, maybe ill get banned and ill never have to waste my time again to become trolled by a loser like urself
Kriss

Post by Kriss »

Chrome2TheMax wrote:Maybe the hacks saved my life, maybe ill get banned and ill never have to waste my time again to become trolled by a loser like urself
Good for you.
SamSawmill
kinda dump

Post by SamSawmill »

DMing is against the rules, so is logging to avoid. You can't log to avoid when being DMed, thats against the rules aswell.
Kobayashi wrote:Problem solved had to re-install my pc!
Silver_Leo wrote: maybe we should also put in /usainbolt to run 10 times faster than everyone
Ellioto
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Ellioto »

Why did you delete this picture chrome?

:smugdog:
Kriss

Post by Kriss »

SamSawmill wrote:DMing is against the rules, so is logging to avoid. You can't log to avoid when being DMed, thats against the rules aswell.
We know that. But there was no DM, we had reason to shoot/kill him.
First time, at crane Drew was shooting Elliot while he was swimming to trucks. Elliot told me that, I came to crane and started to shoot Drew from back - he logged to avoid death.

Second time, Drew starts to shoot Elliot again. I come in right time in right place and helped Elliot to kill Drew.

So, one who is DM'ing, logging/tabbing to avoid death is Drew.
mike_mocanu
Game Name(s): Michael_Mocanu

Post by mike_mocanu »

jokes youre back

and lmao at the text
Adj

Post by Adj »

First of all, my apologies for the behavior of one of my members.

Drew, I can not accept this behavior. I understand how you it went in your mind, I'm not mad at you. However I do need you to get established on this server again first, without bad mistakes and behavior like this. You know I would the least frown upon your behavior, I warned you. Please leave the faction (or be kicked).

Feel free to hop in vent to talk sometime, and take it easy on the drugs bro.
Kriss

Post by Kriss »

Adj wrote:First of all, my apologies for the behavior of one of my members.

Drew, I can not accept this behavior. I understand how you it went in your mind, I'm not mad at you. However I do need you to get established on this server again first, without bad mistakes and behavior like this. You know I would the least frown upon your behavior, I warned you. Please leave the faction (or be kicked).

Feel free to hop in vent to talk sometime, and take it easy on the drugs bro.
He got banned for speedhacking today.
mattyy

Post by mattyy »

I'm not sure but isn't the old Vagos rules still around "No violence"
Dylindia Orio ~ Never forget
Dylan Dios
Matthew Fong