Los Santos Lawyer Firm [FACTION]

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Chris_GA
Game Name(s): Chris_Bell

Los Santos Lawyer Firm [FACTION]

Post by Chris_GA »

Los Santos

Lawyer Firm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Why? The lawyer job is one of the most dull jobs here in SZR, it's not much people can do with this job except take away wanted stars and tin foil. So here are a few idea's I think could change the job for more people to join in, mabye this could spark some RP for lawyers instead of just "Anyone" grabbing the job.

How do I Apply? Just like PD & News, people who have to post a app on fourms.

Why create a Lawyer Faction when we can just get the job? If you think about it, this situation is similar to PD. Your not just going to get a Police Job just because you saw someone doing something bad in town, its the same for the lawyer job which we are all guilty for. We only get the lawyer job if one of our friends are wanted and needs stars removed, which I think its not RP at all (Very few people stay lawyer 24/7, most just get the job to level us just incase they need to save a friend real quick). Thats why this job needs a steady staff base just like PD and News.

So there will be no /job for Lawyer? The lawyer Job should be made in Faction for those to apply on fourms, and the job should be replaced with a "Bail Bond's" Job which can get people out of jail instead.

So what will be the New Functions for the lawyer Faction? The Faction would handle "Court Disputes" (With the help of the fourms), this will bring more use to the "Camera's" at the 24/7 so people can post proof on fourms towards their case. MORE SUGGESTIONS NEEDED

So what is the Outcome of all these changes?

- No more running to get lawyer at the last minute just because you and your friends are wanted by the cops
- Bring more RP to the job environment as well as more creativity
- Steady Lawyers in the server
- New job added "Bail Bonds" which can only get people out of jail if there is bond
- People can get fined now for missing court
- People can get fined for non-vailid complaint (People in-game who just want to sue for dumb reasons example: Someone hit me)

More Suggestions Needed!!

-I Got 17 Reason's for yall Hataz, straight Hollow Tips-
-64 Flavors of straight DROP-
Circum_Chastity wrote:Name: Circa_Cassidy
Reason for ban: Hack owning MagC

Plea for unban: Plz.

ps. I'll only use hacks to kill MagC.
Jak

Re: Los Santos Lawyer Firm [FACTION]

Post by Jak »

Amazing Idea, I'd be up for joining this no doubt! Would love to lead if nobody else wanted too aswell!
Jack Filko
Lucifers Lycans MC President

View our faction topic.

http://szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=24909
Chris_GA

Post by Chris_GA »

Thanks for the support, this would really spice up the Lawyer Job!

Jak

Post by Jak »

Chris_GA wrote:Thanks for the support, this would really spice up the Lawyer Job!
Yeah! This is exactly the side of RP I enjoy too..
Jack Filko
Lucifers Lycans MC President

View our faction topic.

http://szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=24909
David_Lewis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by David_Lewis »

Editing the lawyer job is an incredibly awesome idea, it is the most dull unused job on the server and deserves a remap.

- Bottom line, no one will join this, this is still too dull for anyone to want to be a part of it.

- The minute you incorporate forums into the situation it lasts 4-6 months at most, there needs to be someone who gives a fuck enough to keep it going.

- In PD, we see action about once maybe twice an hour. Consider the limitations and complications that would come if you forced the lawyer faction into the situation. There aren't enough decent players to fill these spots, so it will end up being filled with people who just want the slightest amount of attention and power over someone.

I hate to be a negative nancy, and I believe the lawyer job needs to be changed, but this is not the way to go.

Incorporate it with pd more, give them access to /d, give them access to /wanted, give them access to /uncuff. Any of those would make the /lawyer job more appealing and the PD job more difficult which is a good thing either way.
Dom wrote:you won't be accepted in the PD being that all of us saw your last application which was deleted; it was copy+pasted from an already denied app. if you're gonna plagiarize why wouldn't you do it from an application that was at least accepted? christ
Chris_GA

Post by Chris_GA »

David_Lewis wrote:Editing the lawyer job is an incredibly awesome idea, it is the most dull unused job on the server and deserves a remap.

- Bottom line, no one will join this, this is still too dull for anyone to want to be a part of it.

- The minute you incorporate forums into the situation it lasts 4-6 months at most, there needs to be someone who gives a fuck enough to keep it going.

- In PD, we see action about once maybe twice an hour. Consider the limitations and complications that would come if you forced the lawyer faction into the situation. There aren't enough decent players to fill these spots, so it will end up being filled with people who just want the slightest amount of attention and power over someone.

I hate to be a negative nancy, and I believe the lawyer job needs to be changed, but this is not the way to go.

Incorporate it with pd more, give them access to /d, give them access to /wanted, give them access to /uncuff. Any of those would make the /lawyer job more appealing and the PD job more difficult which is a good thing either way.
I agree with you to a certain degree here and your right, there needs to be someone who gives a fuck to keep this going. I wanted to bring this up because iv'e always heard about how the "Lawyer Job" is boring and is a waste. You would be suprised to see who would support this and peaks its interest, and this is a start. By getting everyone's feedback and brainstorming ideas, this could come out decent enought to be given a shot. Thats why i said this should be split between "lawer Faction" and "Bail Bonds Job", because we treat the Lawyer job like a bail bonds here in SZR.

Piwey
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Piwey »

I love it, and I would "Give a Fuck"
Tony "Motherfucking" Buttanus((Hanzo Hasashi))
Guiseppi Rossi
Long live Jack Not Sparrow
Chris_GA

Post by Chris_GA »

Piwey wrote:I love it, and I would "Give a Fuck"
Thanks for the support

Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

Chris_GA wrote: We only get the lawyer job if one of our friends are wanted and needs stars removed, which I think its not RP at all (Very few people stay lawyer 24/7, most just get the job to level us just incase they need to save a friend real quick).

...and the job should be replaced with a "Bail Bond's" Job which can get people out of jail instead.

New job added "Bail Bonds" which can only get people out of jail if there is bail
No more running to get lawyer at the last minute just because you and your friends are wanted by the cops
what do lawyers do that "bail bondsmen" don't - wear suits and post in a forum?
will it really be more RP to require every gang to have someone with a lawyer alt in a separate faction metagaming for them? because that's what will happen
Chris_GA wrote:The Faction would handle "Court Disputes" (With the help of the fourms), this will bring more use to the "Camera's" at the 24/7 so people can post proof on fourms towards their case.

*People can get fined now for missing court
*People can get fined for non-vailid complaint (People in-game who just want to sue for dumb reasons example: Someone hit me)
cops never get murder charges wrong right now as they don't believe shit anyone says about anything. is this saying they have to take snapshots of everything they see and then post it in a forum otherwise they don't get to do their job?

also it may sound exciting but court cases are usually really boring, even people who want to rp serious lawyer stuff will get tired of it quickly. and although "he hit me" doesn't sound serious there's no reason people shouldn't be able to sue for something illegal, though it never happens

on top of all this charges would have to be increased 10-20x what they are now when most people find 15 min sentences, which is about as harsh as cops will go, unbearable

lawyer is definitely not useless right now, it's extremely powerful for certain situations

if you want to make it more rp without all this aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the best way off the top of my head would be to make them pass some sort of test and/or if they're ever caught aiding and abetting they are disbarred and can never use lawyer again
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

also serious lawyering action is still important for CID/FBI court cases which have not disappeared
Chris_GA

Post by Chris_GA »

Juke wrote:
Chris_GA wrote: We only get the lawyer job if one of our friends are wanted and needs stars removed, which I think its not RP at all (Very few people stay lawyer 24/7, most just get the job to level us just incase they need to save a friend real quick).

...and the job should be replaced with a "Bail Bond's" Job which can get people out of jail instead.

New job added "Bail Bonds" which can only get people out of jail if there is bail
No more running to get lawyer at the last minute just because you and your friends are wanted by the cops
what do lawyers do that "bail bondsmen" don't - wear suits and post in a forum?
will it really be more RP to require every gang to have someone with a lawyer alt in a separate faction metagaming for them? because that's what will happen
Chris_GA wrote:The Faction would handle "Court Disputes" (With the help of the fourms), this will bring more use to the "Camera's" at the 24/7 so people can post proof on fourms towards their case.

*People can get fined now for missing court
*People can get fined for non-vailid complaint (People in-game who just want to sue for dumb reasons example: Someone hit me)
cops never get murder charges wrong right now as they don't believe shit anyone says about anything. is this saying they have to take snapshots of everything they see and then post it in a forum otherwise they don't get to do their job?

also it may sound exciting but court cases are usually really boring, even people who want to rp serious lawyer stuff will get tired of it quickly. and although "he hit me" doesn't sound serious there's no reason people shouldn't be able to sue for something illegal, though it never happens

on top of all this charges would have to be increased 10-20x what they are now when most people find 15 min sentences, which is about as harsh as cops will go, unbearable

lawyer is definitely not useless right now, it's extremely powerful for certain situations

if you want to make it more rp without all this aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the best way off the top of my head would be to make them pass some sort of test and/or if they're ever caught aiding and abetting they are disbarred and can never use lawyer again
Word

Kriss

Post by Kriss »

By the way, almost all of famale skins are taken by other factions...
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Female skins are non-exclusive.
Chris_GA

Post by Chris_GA »

Kriss wrote:By the way, almost all of famale skins are taken by other factions...
The skins are just examples, i kno some are already taken but im sure everyone gets the idea where im going with this

Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

There is no benefit to keeping the job, it will just fail in 3-4 months and will have been a waste of time coding it.

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
LaPaza

Post by LaPaza »

Tyrone_Phillips wrote:There is no benefit to keeping the job, it will just fail in 3-4 months and will have been a waste of time coding it.
The King is not dead !!!
Piwey
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Piwey »

Just like SANews
Tony "Motherfucking" Buttanus((Hanzo Hasashi))
Guiseppi Rossi
Long live Jack Not Sparrow
Malcolm_Fitzherbert
Game Name(s): Jason_Beckham

Post by Malcolm_Fitzherbert »

You'r not a normal human! From now, I'm one of your fans..!
The point is:- you got my own Support
Zaph

Post by Zaph »

What if we dropped the 'Lawyer' title and changed it to 'Fixer'?

If you've seen Breaking Bad and shit, think of Mike from that. There will still be a profession that can post bail and tinfoil people, but we can come up with more fun shit to go along with it.
<Ando> lets fucking make out.
)) <> ((
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

Zaph wrote:What if we dropped the 'Lawyer' title and changed it to 'Fixer'?

If you've seen Breaking Bad and shit, think of Mike from that. There will still be a profession that can post bail and tinfoil people, but we can come up with more fun shit to go along with it.
What can a fixer do?
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
Siente_MiPolla
Game Name(s): Phil_Mycock

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:You'r not a normal human! From now, I'm one of your fans..!
You're a great creature ! From now, I'm not one of your fans..!
The point is:- you suck donkey balls, eat shit and die. FUK U

Ontopic: This would be pretty nice actually if someone would pay time to rp and do something about the faction.
Kobayashi wrote:Problem solved had to re-install my pc!
Herb_von_Toker wrote:party on the left. party on the right. party for your motherfucken right to fight
Malcolm_Fitzherbert
Game Name(s): Jason_Beckham

Post by Malcolm_Fitzherbert »

Siente_MiPolla wrote:
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:You'r not a normal human! From now, I'm one of your fans..!
You're a great creature ! From now, I'm not one of your fans..!
The point is:- you suck donkey balls, eat shit and die. FUK U

Ontopic: This would be pretty nice actually if someone would pay time to rp and do something about the faction.
Who the hell are ya?, I wasn't talking about your stupid Opinion so Fuck off :dogout: