Well if none wants to rp force them to.

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.

admin enforced rp

Poll ended at September 9th, 2011, 2:36 pm

yes
31%
no
69%

Total votes: 13

Kei_Li

Well if none wants to rp force them to.

Post by Kei_Li »

Today i came on and saw some magnolian hunting a guy. I said him to comeover bank with me and i would pay for his m4 he lost. Then suddenly a car arrived and he went on top of it while my self and the guy he shot were walking from LSPD to Bank he decided to carsurf in the middle of the way. Then two guys saw me and my friend roleplaying there went near us and did retarded things like scearming DM DM and such things. Later Mag c Dude got rammed but he went away like nothing happened. I Called cops and medic, i saw a murder infront of my eyes. Cops arrived i got attacked by some civilian dude with fists, he fisted me till i started to bleed. I felt on the ground and while bleeding did /me and said random things. All cops did was stand around and doing few /me's like
/me is suddenly blind and such.
So i think that admins should really start doing something about szr because its dying due to retardedness and all other shit. Cops aren't even rolplaying and same with everyone else.. Do something about it or server will seriously die oout.
Jack_Morris

Re: Well if none wants to rp force them to.

Post by Jack_Morris »

Agreed, alot of players are acting like retard idiots.
Food
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

cough*shoval fuckfranko*
fucking idiot came and metagamed the fuck out of me and some chick who i suppose was lopezio, he kept metagaming IC calling us my alt names, then he started to dm me and alex street, we didn't act all magc and started shooting but rather tried to ignore him till he started to car ram us, then i killed him and he came back exploiting the fuck out of everything
nobody was there to do anything about it even tho i reported
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
mattyy

Post by mattyy »

Kei_Li wrote:Today i came on and saw some magnolian hunting a guy. I said him to comeover bank with me and i would pay for his m4 he lost. Then suddenly a car arrived and he went on top of it while my self and the guy he shot were walking from LSPD to Bank he decided to carsurf in the middle of the way. Then two guys saw me and my friend roleplaying there went near us and did retarded things like scearming DM DM and such things. Later Mag c Dude got rammed but he went away like nothing happened. I Called cops and medic, i saw a murder infront of my eyes. Cops arrived i got attacked by some civilian dude with fists, he fisted me till i started to bleed. I felt on the ground and while bleeding did /me and said random things. All cops did was stand around and doing few /me's like
So i think that admins should really start doing something about szr because its dying due to retardedness and all other shit. Cops aren't even rolplaying and same with everyone else.. Do something about it or server will seriously die oout.
Perhaps you would want to stop OOC bitching about every single thing first everytime there's such a situation?
Dylindia Orio ~ Never forget
Dylan Dios
Matthew Fong
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

mattyy wrote:
Kei_Li wrote:Today i came on and saw some magnolian hunting a guy. I said him to comeover bank with me and i would pay for his m4 he lost. Then suddenly a car arrived and he went on top of it while my self and the guy he shot were walking from LSPD to Bank he decided to carsurf in the middle of the way. Then two guys saw me and my friend roleplaying there went near us and did retarded things like scearming DM DM and such things. Later Mag c Dude got rammed but he went away like nothing happened. I Called cops and medic, i saw a murder infront of my eyes. Cops arrived i got attacked by some civilian dude with fists, he fisted me till i started to bleed. I felt on the ground and while bleeding did /me and said random things. All cops did was stand around and doing few /me's like
Perhaps you would want to stop OOC bitching about every single thing first everytime there's such a situation?
Perhaps i shouldn't stop, because it's not normal, this isn't freeroam but people seem to start forgetting that
DylanMH

Post by DylanMH »

Jack_Morris wrote:Agreed, alot of players are acting like retard idiots.
indeed.
stenchman

Post by stenchman »

Kei_Li wrote:he fisted me till i started to bleed
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

i'm pretty sure the drop in players is due to school starting, not because something is suddenly wrong with the server

just like the drop a few weeks ago was due to getting ddosed, not because something was suddenly wrong with the server

i'm all for RP, but everyone is using the drop in population as a harbinger of the apocalypse and inserting their own silly reasons for why it happened. i'll add a poll anyways
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Post by jimmy_jakens »

Kei_Li wrote: he fisted me till i started to bleed
^lol, sorry just had to point it out
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael wrote:szr.shithou.se
Rachael wrote: [edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
Kei_Li

Post by Kei_Li »

Juke wrote:i'm pretty sure the drop in players is due to school starting, not because something is suddenly wrong with the server

just like the drop a few weeks ago was due to getting ddosed, not because something was suddenly wrong with the server

i'm all for RP, but everyone is using the drop in population as a harbinger of the apocalypse and inserting their own silly reasons for why it happened. i'll add a poll anyways
What mean is LSPD should be more strict. Admins should go NAZI on players and if required force them to RP if not add scripts for everyfucking things in SZR! Even if /me breaths spamming once per five seconds...... Also make sure you're able to turn off that stuff when people are smart enough and actually roleplaying.
Members of gangs should really care about gang.
P.s UPDATE SZR TO HARD/MEDIUM thats what we need.
Jack_Morris

Post by Jack_Morris »

Medium sounds better than Hard :smug:
Food
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

wait a minute wasn't everyone (including me) bitching about how the old new /re was forcing us to roleplay just as the MANY other stuff that was implemented over time? I'm sure i don't want those back again, and that's exactly what you are suggesting.
Szr is one of the few if not the only server out there that let's you choose between RPing if you are in the mood or DM/TDM if you have a good roleplay reason. Except the other ripoff server I never found something even close to the szr experience, but arabs are kinda ruining it.

EDIT: also what you said was just retarded: admins forcing players to RP? they would just get bored and effort quit that's worse than the griefing they currently do because it's not fun at all