Raiden_Nghai + Triad Faction.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Jak

Raiden_Nghai + Triad Faction.

Post by Jak »

I have serious doubts of the Triad leader Raiden Nghai, he is supposedly a leader of the faction, yet he is incapable of even following the basic rule of Metagame.

Today he was on his alt & for some reason started giving me abuse, so I returned an SMS with Q_Q, as you can see at the top their.

& the discussion is as seen on the SS.

Then, around 7 or 8 minutes later as you can see in the time stamp, I began getting snipered, I was stood on the train tracks behind unity station talking to Shockz Triggs about Aji and Elija Triggs, I began losing HP, as I ran upto the man, he ran away, I was quite curious so I checked the ID list as nobody on the server has a reason to kill me, I then noticed Raidens name, I thought he must've logged on to kill me since his alt is level 1 with probably no cash...

I then saw him around 3 minutes later in a car at Unity 24/7 this meaning it must of been him, firstly hes the only person holding a grudge, secondly hes on the scene of the crime, so I began trying to take to him about it and accused him of doing it, he then threatened to war me, as I sms'd him saying Waring me would be a dumb idea since he already has a war with another offical faction he suddenly got mad, and said if my faction ever gets offical he will war us off the server, and then began gathering his buddies to kill me...

Here are the videos.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8EIWZSYXbM[/youtube]

As you can notice on the second video he rammed me over, Car Ramming/Attempting to car park is against the server rules, right?

Also, not to try use this against them.. but they've had war with British Snobs + Beach Boys already, so they must be doing something wrong to cause all this...
Jack Filko
Lucifers Lycans MC President

View our faction topic.

http://szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=24909
Raiden_Nghai

Re: Raiden_Nghai + Triad Faction.

Post by Raiden_Nghai »

Awww baby mad, aww the attention seeking bitch is mad, you was causing problems for me on my alt, so after we had a OOC arguement as it usually happens on this server I logged in as Raiden, you then sms'd me out of random, " Logging on Raiden to fight me I assume? " so I did /togphone, but what a coincidence, I ran into you down the road from unity where you continuously attempted to lagslam me, I ignored the first few, but you took it too far, so I said, Ram me again and see what happens, and you did it again then I still didn't do nothing, so you blocked the Pay n' spray entrance so i couldn't get out while you was still whining OOC'ly about something, so I told you to move and you didn't, so I got out and literally fucked you up, anything to add?
Raiden_Nghai

Post by Raiden_Nghai »

Jak wrote:Yeah I am Jack_Filko, I can also RP alot better than you, I am a high rank in SD on GAY ENCOUNTERS IN BATHROOMS and also a ragged member of Ryderblock, meaning I am a WAY better RP'er than you, you clearly quit GAY ENCOUNTERS IN BATHROOMS to join SZR because you was a nobody their and just got laughed at for people a total fag..

Rantover, fag.

Also your pathetic pm's, jeez what would we do without our 14 y/o playerbase.
Piwey
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Piwey »

You are way to smart for posting a vid of you fake entering that car

Youtube Video: show
Tony "Motherfucking" Buttanus((Hanzo Hasashi))
Guiseppi Rossi
Long live Jack Not Sparrow
Jak

Post by Jak »

Raiden_Nghai wrote:
Jak wrote:Yeah I am Jack_Filko, I can also RP alot better than you, I am a high rank in SD on GAY ENCOUNTERS IN BATHROOMS and also a ragged member of Ryderblock, meaning I am a WAY better RP'er than you, you clearly quit GAY ENCOUNTERS IN BATHROOMS to join SZR because you was a nobody their and just got laughed at for people a total fag..

Rantover, fag.

Also your pathetic pm's, jeez what would we do without our 14 y/o playerbase.
1) I'm 16.

2)
Raiden_Nghai wrote:
Jak wrote:Subject: /ds
Raiden_Nghai wrote:Alright i've recently being playing a server where you can use /ds (Door shout) which basically you can stand outside the entrance of someone's house and use /ds so the people inside the house can hear you from the outside shouting / talking, well thats the simplist and a quick breif of my suggestion if anyone has anything better to add.

Nice suggestion, got it from Los Santos Role Play I guess?
Yeah thats the server I was playing before SZR wiped, I still am playing Los Santos Role Play with Saint Jefferson Families, thats why it's hard to find time for SZR.
Admitting you don't play SZR where you LEAD a faction, just to RP on a different server? Imo you dont deserve a faction slot.

3) I never meant to fake enter, I meant to press 'D' to turn, and I accidentily pressed 'F' I then ran away from the car to avoid getting in it, if I did get in it I would of died

4) Fake entering isn't even against the rules is it?
Jack Filko

View our faction topic.

Raiden_Nghai

Post by Raiden_Nghai »

Anyway i've said my part, just wanted to add after you called us retards, fags and whatever numerous times, can you please check your history cause it might help you alot, but then again not many people change, Jack Filko for admin!

http://szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtopic.p ... 10#p231810
Piwey

Post by Piwey »

Actually we both share the leadership, we are both r7.

Fake entering is against the rules as far as I know.

You play on another server as well
Tony "Motherfucking" Buttanus((Hanzo Hasashi))
Guiseppi Rossi
Long live Jack Not Sparrow
Kei_Li

Post by Kei_Li »

Threating to kill me earlyer today is enough of a reason too. You got killed only once so stop whining.
Go fake entry somewhere else.
Jak

Post by Jak »

Okay I fake entered, I admit I was wrong, but I never did it on purpose, andd I never knew it was against the rules, I'll accept punishment for what I did..

Secondly, I have changed... I was actually like 12/13 years old back then and didn't know a thing about RP...

Finally, I do play somewhere else, but as I explained to Raiden in Forum PM's I quit that server to come to SZR as I needed a change and the Heavy RP got boring..
Jack Filko

View our faction topic.

Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

hello please post your complaint threads without unnecessary inflammatory shit or i will give warnings
Antwuan_Dixon

Post by Antwuan_Dixon »

jack filko, may i ask you why you started shooting me at the pizza place/pay n spray earlier?
Hippo Congruency

Post by Hippo Congruency »

http://szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtopic.p ... 10#p231810
April fuken 29th, 2011
Jak wrote:I was actually like 12/13 years old back then and didn't know a thing about RP...
Jak wrote:1) I'm 16.
Yesterday

lol
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

it really amazes me how some people think they're exempt to all rules and criticism, even when applied to their own standards

your screencaps show you sending five times more stupid OOC shit over texts than the accused and when you get owned in your own video, you immediately start crying in OOC. who is meatgaming again?? in your own posts alone i see more reason to kill you more times than you've shown yourself dying
Image~
Jak

Post by Jak »

Antwuan_Dixon wrote:jack filko, may i ask you why you started shooting me at the pizza place/pay n spray earlier?
You and Raiden shot at my car then when you'se got out you got rocked, knuffsaid.
Jack Filko

View our faction topic.