Character Kill Applications

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Vietnos
Donut Chaser

Character Kill Applications

Post by Vietnos »

I think we should bring back character kills to the server. My idea is that if you want to be able to CK someone you have to fill out an application and send it to the admins with a reasonable reason. If it get's approved then you go set up your roleplay and perform you CK or whatever. Just a thought so people will actually care about their actions towards a gang or someone.
Eddie_Giuseppe: Level 18
Mafia: Lieutenant/Lugotenente
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Re: Character Kill Applications

Post by kotmatroskin »

what is a character kill? roleplaying out a death or w/e?

if you want to do that why send an admin app. just go rp. otherwise if youre seriously suggesting paperwork for a kill you're retarded and have been playing in a fantasyland version of SZR
Image~
Hare
kinda dump

Post by Hare »

I think a character kill or w/e is like banning that account and making the person start again as a new character which is kinda silly
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

I think a CK is even more asinine than that, in that you get a namechange and are a new character but retain your poop, less a CK fee that might be charged.
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

CK Chris bell 11'
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Satoru
Game Name(s): Satoru_Nakajima

Post by Satoru »

lukesea wrote:CK Chris bell 11'
Mariano Agate
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Mariano Agate »

If the two gangs have been battling for more than a week, one CK is approved.

So Mr. Pride could say "I'm risking my life" instead of "I don't have anything to lose, bring it on!"

In order to perform a CK the player must be tied, to increase the chances of the lame gangs actually role playing, and a certaint amount of time before he/she can be finished, giving their friends time to rescue their dumb friends. If he gets rescued, then oh well CK wasted.

CK- New name, retains skills, and cannot be affialated with their old gang/family.
simon_bg
Game Name(s): some mexican dude

Post by simon_bg »

Forcing a dude to stay away from his old gang would require the admins to be on their toes 24/7 watching whos up to what and remembering who mustn't be with who.
Hope Vince gets that ring in Dallas.
Vietnos
Donut Chaser

Post by Vietnos »

kotmatroskin wrote:what is a character kill? roleplaying out a death or w/e?

if you want to do that why send an admin app. just go rp. otherwise if youre seriously suggesting paperwork for a kill you're retarded and have been playing in a fantasyland version of SZR
So the player who's getting CK'd won't QQ, it's more organized if you send in an app. If not people will just go around roleplaying killing someone then the player who's getting killed will be like "OMGZ U CANTZ DO THIS TO ME."
Eddie_Giuseppe: Level 18
Mafia: Lieutenant/Lugotenente