New Drug System

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Chris_GA
Game Name(s): Chris_Bell

New Drug System

Post by Chris_GA »

Drug System

Current Drugs: Pot, Crack

Updated Drugs Suggestions: Heroin, Pill's, Meth, Cocaine, Weed

How does the system currently work? Get the Drug Dealer Jon, locate the "D" icon on the maps, go to the "i" and do /get pot or /get crack. Now your able to sell pot and crack to people, depending on your level determines how much the Drug Dealer can hold. Max is 59grams of each.

How Will the new system work? Now with their being more drugs to deal with, players will have gather "Items" to make their drug (Similar to Mat Runs with the Gun Dealer Job). They can also try different mixtures to make their drugs more unique than others, meaning some might have a STRONG EFFECT and some will have a WEAK effect, there will also be a /test command so users can test the product. But be careful because with the wrong mixtures could cause instant death.

What are some of the New Items to make drugs?

- A Chemicals (From Certain Factory Runs)
- B Chemicals (From Certain Factory Runs)
- C Chemicals (From Certain Factory Runs)
- Seeds (Get from Farms)
- Flour (Buy from 24/7)
- Baking Soda (Buy from 24/7)
- Empty Needles (Found in alleys)
- Scale (Buy from 24/7)
- Pot (Buy From 24/7, to cook the items)
- Empty Capsules (Found in buildings)
- Glass Pipe (Found in alleys/buildings)

Chemical Runs

ImageImage

A Chemical Runs

ImageImage

B Chemical Runs

ImageImage

C Chemical Runs

ImageImage

Needle Runs

ImageImage

Seed Runs

ImageImage

Pill Runs

What Items do I need to make the Drugs?

- (Any) Chemicals = Cocaine (Different Effects)
- Chemicals + Needles = Heroin
- Seeds = Weed
- Baking Soda + (Any) Chemicals = Cocaine
- Flour + (Any) Chemicals = Cocaine
- Empty Capsules + (Any) Chemicals = Pills
- (Any) Chemicals + Glass pipe = Meth

Be creative with different mixtures to have different effects

-I Got 17 Reason's for yall Hataz, straight Hollow Tips-
-64 Flavors of straight DROP-
Circum_Chastity wrote:Name: Circa_Cassidy
Reason for ban: Hack owning MagC

Plea for unban: Plz.

ps. I'll only use hacks to kill MagC.
Piwey
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Re: New Drug System

Post by Piwey »

Where do you get this many cool ideas from?
Tony "Motherfucking" Buttanus((Hanzo Hasashi))
Guiseppi Rossi
Long live Jack Not Sparrow
Malcolm_Fitzherbert
Game Name(s): Jason_Beckham

Post by Malcolm_Fitzherbert »

Dude you'r so cool with your ideas! :smug:
Chris_GA
Game Name(s): Chris_Bell

Post by Chris_GA »

..cough cough :smugdog:

-I Got 17 Reason's for yall Hataz, straight Hollow Tips-
-64 Flavors of straight DROP-
Circum_Chastity wrote:Name: Circa_Cassidy
Reason for ban: Hack owning MagC

Plea for unban: Plz.

ps. I'll only use hacks to kill MagC.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

That's great
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Chris_GA wrote:..cough cough :smugdog:
I don't think that adding mat running to drugs is going to make things better. Besides that, what would these new drugs do? Pot adds health, crack adds armor, what would something like heroin do?
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Post by jimmy_jakens »

I like the idea of this except maybe not mat running but having a lab of some sorts so that in the lab you get different chemicals to make you're unique drug. Also drug dealers could create fake drugs that are very cheap to make but you can sell them at the same price to doop you're customer as well as adding what we see on tv for cops that they test the drug to see if it actually contains the chemicals that makes that drug that drug. Now all you need to to find come up with different effects for the different types of drugs you can make.
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael wrote:szr.shithou.se
Rachael wrote: [edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
Tom_Anderson

Post by Tom_Anderson »

a weed growing system would be a thousand times better than going from point a to point b to get drugs.
EnKay
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Ryan McCarthy - Roland Norwich - Jin Meshima

Post by EnKay »

A growing weed system will be boring like fuck and will make people stop getting pot, which will give advantage to poopsockers, same thing with the expensive guns idea, they both won't work.

IMO; current old drug system is good and enough, you don't get bored while getting drugs, it won't take more than 10% of your day.

Chris' idea might be nice but at the moment we are lacking players and this won't help with anything but will make it harder for new players start their journey of learning because there will be much more stuff to learn about.
hello
Hippo Congruency

Post by Hippo Congruency »

EnKay wrote:A growing weed system will be boring like fuck
we had a weed growing system and it was fun until it took literally 8 hours to grow with 75% chance of your weed being stolen
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Don't be too quick to write off poopsocking, especially if it is the ~only~ way to get certain commodities.
It doesn't have to be a ~grind~ if you spice it up a bit.

Then ~someone~ has to do it.

If something is rare, and takes a lot of work, it is more fun trying to get it.

I imagine a place where weapons are rare, more ~special~ and their behavior, physics and statistics are such that all players can, by their actions, compete over them, and then maybe sometimes with them.

I imagine a place where the cycle of death / sellgun is stopped dead, and a player is immersed into a universe with a lot more consequence, without this silly open ended economy that slowly, and inevitably renders itself pointless.

or, if you are bored with traditional roleplay, you can find yourself a place where things are very different, but that place doesn't exist yet.

And probably never will.
[IMG]
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Rachael wrote:Don't be too quick to write off poopsocking, especially if it is the ~only~ way to get certain commodities.
It doesn't have to be a ~grind~ if you spice it up a bit.

Then ~someone~ has to do it.

If something is rare, and takes a lot of work, it is more fun trying to get it.

I imagine a place where weapons are rare, more ~special~ and their behavior, physics and statistics are such that all players can, by their actions, compete over them, and then maybe sometimes with them.

I imagine a place where the cycle of death / sellgun is stopped dead, and a player is immersed into a universe with a lot more consequence, without this silly open ended economy that slowly, and inevitably renders itself pointless.

or, if you are bored with traditional roleplay, you can find yourself a place where things are very different, but that place doesn't exist yet.

And probably never will.
Hmmmmm :?:
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Never stop the music!
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

I want to play on a fast food restaurant based server, where you spend all your ingame time eating and doing gratifying animations, to help you lose weight in real life.
[IMG]
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Rachael wrote:I want to play on a fast food restaurant based server, where you spend all your ingame time eating and doing gratifying animations, to help you lose weight in real life.
Fast fod roleplay, aka FFR- a place that you loosing weight!
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Never stop the music!
Raiden_Nghai

Post by Raiden_Nghai »

Jimothy_Rome wrote: Pot adds health, crack adds armor, what would something like heroin do?
Could restore health and armor to the top, but is really expensive.
Tom_Anderson

Post by Tom_Anderson »

EnKay wrote:A growing weed system will be boring like fuck and will make people stop getting pot, which will give advantage to poopsockers, same thing with the expensive guns idea, they both won't work.

IMO; current old drug system is good and enough, you don't get bored while getting drugs, it won't take more than 10% of your day.

Chris' idea might be nice but at the moment we are lacking players and this won't help with anything but will make it harder for new players start their journey of learning because there will be much more stuff to learn about.
do you think people are that stupid? i mean, if players are smart enough to get sa-mp to work and get on SZR, i'm sure they won't have a problem with planting weed somewhere and waiting 10 mins or so. if anything, adding a weed growing system will promote the drug dealer job since it's something new compared to the 4 year old */get pot and redistribute for $$*. i haven't met anyone on the server that actually has the drug dealer job, i've only seen wheelmen, arms dealers, and mercenaries. i'm sure it would also promote roleplay (IE: hire mercs to protect your weed, have cops start investigations on it, etc). if anyone has a better idea other than adding drug runs for pot please post, because the server really could use some more unique features other than having to drive from point a to point b for anything on this awful video game.

as for crack, i really don't care if drug runs are implemented for it. i'm more concerned about pot.
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

you can grow your hp bar in singleplayer by increasing your stamina, ain't that possible in samp? at least not the graphic part but having more hp
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?