What if

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Vado
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Movado_Williams - Leonard_Gallardo - Sayaka_Mizuki

What if

Post by Vado »

Maybe...Just Maybe...Throwin' some more suggestions out there. We all know the mechanics job is right next to transfender, correct? Well what if ((for RP Value)), we spawned hotwired towtrucks, that ONLY , wheelman / mechanics, could access, in this area, to the side of the Cemetary.
Right Here.
Right Here.
sa-mp-012.png (328.65 KiB) Viewed 1908 times
sa-mp-013.png
sa-mp-013.png (239.05 KiB) Viewed 1908 times
And then block off this PNS, with a Police type gate, where only wheelmen could ,gate this.
sa-mp-014.png
sa-mp-014.png (447.93 KiB) Viewed 1908 times
The reason to block it off with /gate, would be so If your car is smoking, really banged up, or you just want a new paintjob, rims, whatever, and this is totally you're rp choice, to bring it to them, or /service mechanic. They could possible RP fix it, or simply, /gate, and return it to you with a fee, and within a couple of minutes.

The Tow trucks would be for when a /service mechanic comes in, and you could tow the persons vehicle back here, fix it up, and return it to them.

Strictly and RP choice, If you want to use the traditional PNS, then go right ahead, but Im just shooting things out there for RP reasons.

Now Im just throwin' Ideas out there, If you dont like, I give no fucks, but please, send your feedback on this one.
Movado_Williams
AudreyGraham
Funky Bidness Inspector

Re: What if

Post by AudreyGraham »

adding tow trucks near the mechanic job would be sort of roleplay and all, but the part where you mentioned tow trucks can tow vehicles, fix them and bring them back. That is changing the job around to make it more roleplay like, but honestly I think it should stay the way it is right now, with the normal /re system. Also, if the pns' were blocked off by gates that only wheelman can enter through, it'd be annoying.
Vado
kinda dump

Post by Vado »

No not all the PNS's Just that one. And as i said, If you wanna /re thats fine. Just a little something to add to the RP aspect of it.
Movado_Williams
AudreyGraham
Funky Bidness Inspector

Post by AudreyGraham »

Movado_Williams wrote:No not all the PNS's Just that one. And as i said, If you wanna /re thats fine. Just a little something to add to the RP aspect of it.
I bet everyone will still use /re
Vado
kinda dump

Post by Vado »

Eh, probably. :suicide:
Movado_Williams
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

I don't understand how blocking off 1/4 of the Pay N Sprays around LS and adding tow trucks would increase roleplay. Yeah I guess it would force people to find wheelmen except that it wouldn't, because of the other 3 Pay N Sprays.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Keep the shops open, just reward the mechanic AND the car owner with a skill point.
[edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
[IMG]