Black Mafia

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Michael_Cuneo

Black Mafia

Post by Michael_Cuneo »

Gang Name:Black Mafia
Gang Leader:Michael_Cuneo
Co-leaders (maximum of 2, optional):Mike_Jones and Eddy_Tobon
Background story of the gang (minimum of 1,500 words):Michael was born in Los Santos Unity Village and was living with his father.Michael’sfather name is Paco Cuneo the Black Mafia leader. Michael didn’t know the behavior of a man because he didn’t meet his mother. His family was poor and his father needed to go Las Venturas to find a better place to work.My father's gang member trust them to care me very well his name is Carlo. So Michael moved in carlo's house in Mulholland. There he meet Fernando , Alberto and Cesar. All of them were in Michael situation same broke ass niggas all from broken ass families.Carlo was old and he tried to watch after Michael and give him a better education but he died of old age. Michael understood the situation which caused him to mature earlier. At least Michael had a place to live because he inherited Carlo’s house.

. His parents were still together but that doesn’t mean everything was good. His mother was very abusive would watch his father beat his mom like she was a man tried to help, well he would be the new punching bag. In order for Michael became good friends real was raised by his father alone. His mother raising and when she was 5 her grandmother put her
up for adoption. Then was placed with a happy family in all saints village but didn’t think it was all fun and games. She became a rebel, he would stay out till 2 AM just riding her bike around by herself. One night she headed over to Market just exploring and he ran into They got to talking and became great friends and he eventually left home and stayed

Michael was a very quiet kid growing up in Market. His father was a single father who would do what it took to feed his child. He was juggling jobs between South side locotes and the local 24/7. He ended up getting on crack and spending all his money on drugs. would go outside four hours to avoid his father when he was using. She ran into Michael and they then later met Best friends were then set.

Desired Rank Names:
Rank 7:Vatos
Rank 6:Young Vatos
Rank 5:Capitan
Rank 4:Thug
Rank 3:Asasino
Rank 2:Lil'Esse
Rank 1:Carnalito
Rank 0:Double

Name/Forum name
1.)Michael_Cuneo/Michael_Cuneo
2.)Justen_Dalas/?
3.)Eddy_Tobon/?
4.)Mike_Jones/?
5.)Carlo_Hunto/?
6.)Don_Vinceto/?
7.)Nick_Cannon/?

Desired Skins
Leader skin:49
skin ID :66
skin ID :67
skin ID :24
Girl skin:40
Girl skin:12

Desired HQ:
Attachments
sa-mp-362.png
sa-mp-362.png (276.88 KiB) Viewed 3140 times
sa-mp-217.png
sa-mp-217.png (582.57 KiB) Viewed 3140 times
Donated for Gang Slot Priority?:No there is too many gang slot<br /><br /><br />Level of the leader:4<br />Past gang/family : No<br />Why you should be given a gang:I can show you my BEST RP EVER<br />Have you fully read the rules and regulations of gangs?:Yes
Donated for Gang Slot Priority?:No there is too many gang slot

Level of the leader:4
Past gang/family : No
Why you should be given a gang:I can show you my BEST RP EVER
Have you fully read the rules and regulations of gangs?:Yes
sa-mp-215.png (568.65 KiB) Viewed 3140 times
Nunziata_Nuccia
Game Name(s): Paulie_Moreski

Re: Black Mafia

Post by Nunziata_Nuccia »

Copying another appliaction is bad idiot......... http://gta-tfrp.forumotion.com/t17-los- ... s-gang-app
Pauila_Moreski
**Sicilian Security Firm**
mkrtich wrote: also who the fuck would stowaway on a fucking pirate ship? there's no itinerary, it's not sailing from belfast to new york, it's not the fucking titanic.
Michael_Cuneo

Post by Michael_Cuneo »

Nunziata_Nuccia wrote:Copying another appliaction is bad idiot......... http://gta-tfrp.forumotion.com/t17-los- ... s-gang-app
It's mine i posted it there
LaPaza

Post by LaPaza »

Fucking BUSTED !!
The King is not dead !!!
andry bert
Game Name(s): andry bertram

Post by andry bert »

/
Last edited by andry bert on August 17th, 2011, 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Takashi_Raiazuke

Post by Takashi_Raiazuke »

The Members Of the Family Is Not Very Good And The Members Dont Know How To Rp
andry bert
Game Name(s): andry bertram

Post by andry bert »

Takashi_Raiazuke wrote:The Members Of the Family Is Not Very Good And The Members Dont Know How To Rp
so you know how to..
Elvis_Black
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Elvis_Black »

Freddo_Brazzi
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

lOl?