This is the time when UTMXBEAST was banned. [16:30:38]

I reported back and said: " You could of trusted me for once, Oh well."

:arrow: [16:31:51] * Admin: Adam_Anderson fined $500 for thanks
Did you see that? "Fined $500 for thanks."

--- THIS COP IS AN IDIOT and the guy got away with it-----

[16:42:16] Silver_Leo says: Can't blame him for wanting to hit you though

[16:42:18] Adam_Anderson says: You tried knifing me and punching me

[16:42:21] Silver_Leo says: I mean, you are black after all

Silver_Leo, your a fucking Racist person I ever even come across from. Plus, im white in real life so your a fucking idiot for saying that.
Moving on.....

[16:42:53] Silver_Leo says: Nice car color

[16:43:00] Silver_Leo says: Suits your sexuality, I bet.

I was driving that car because that the only car that I could get at the time you idiot. :roll:

[16:43:03] Adam_Anderson says: hey jerk, See you later when I have my gun

[16:43:06] Muhammed_Muhammed says (cellphone): Okay

[16:43:08] Silver_Leo says: That's a threat

When I said See you later, It meant that Muhammed is going to come to me again and try killing me when that fucking cop wasn't there and I said I would be ready for him when I have my gun.

He put me in his car and he didn't put me in jail, he was driving near the beach area... So I asked for Site website and left.
[16:45:31] Silver_Leo says: I'm going to teach you who's boss in town.

[16:44:25] Silver_Leo says: Pictures?
[16:44:27] Silver_Leo says: I ain't seen no fucking camera
[16:44:33] Silver_Leo says: Some dumbfuck you are - (me speaking: Im not you retard, I was askin help and you were being mean to me)

:neck: wow man... Are you mentally retarded? Those are my pictures - Omfg lol.
stenchman

Re: Cop abuse - Lack of trust from admins

Post by stenchman »

role play hurts :-(
Adam_Anderson

Post by Adam_Anderson »

I just got this like 1 min. ago when I got on... All the high athorities are protecting that jerk.
[17:31:57] ** Newbie Adam_Anderson: Is there any admins online? Im in jail because I was cop abused **

[17:32:11] ** Helper Leonard_Gallardo: You weren't cop abused, dont spam /report next time. **

[17:32:23] ** Newbie Adam_Anderson: I posted a topic on compaints on site. ---Too late for that jerk **

[17:32:32] ** Helper Leonard_Gallardo: And It will be auto denied. ** (Seriously, This topic shouldn't be auto-denied because this is a big deal)

[17:32:35] ** Helper Leonard_Gallardo: Good day. **

I swear...the mods and cops are corrupted. Make me want to :suicide:

Leonard_Gallardo is forgiven, but this is what it feels like, being denied and makes you feel like you are the problem... which you aren't.
Jhonny_Mclanne
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): fuck you

Post by Jhonny_Mclanne »

Shouldn't bee here but oh well.. man jus trying to help you out, There's one thing called RP and other one called metagame guess what one you did, if you don't RP don't expect others to or even to be kind.. Just my words
If you think you don't have enough time to play... think again
David_Lewis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by David_Lewis »

I am the chief of LSPD, explain the issues one more time in bullet point format please so when I reprimand him I can lay it out for him.
Dom wrote:you won't be accepted in the PD being that all of us saw your last application which was deleted; it was copy+pasted from an already denied app. if you're gonna plagiarize why wouldn't you do it from an application that was at least accepted? christ
Adam_Anderson

Post by Adam_Anderson »

#1)

-Muhammad tried killing me and Silver_Leo didn't frisk Muhammad to see that I wasn't lieing, and I said I would have my gun with me the next time I see him when he tries to kill me and I get to defend my-self. Rights to bear arms (Amendments 2)

Clarification for bullet 1:
When I said I'll see him next time, it has 2 meaning: #1. Muhammad see me and approach to me and I see him. -OR- #2. I see him and I go up to Muhammad.
When I said I would see him again, I meant the 1st meaning that in color blue.

#2)

- Also Silver_Leo took advantage of his cuffs and I was stuck in the car and he threaten me [16:45:31] Silver_Leo says: I'm going to teach you who's boss in town. And because of what he said, I logged out because he was getting near the beach-right side of map and he was speeding really fast and driving reckless.

There you go David_Lewis.
Most of the information is from first post but this is post is summerized.
Ashley_Townsend
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Ashizu_Sendo

Post by Ashley_Townsend »

Sorry to post here too Im gonna try to help just like Jhonny said that you need to RP and well you did metagame. The proof is on the screenshot that you provide that you took pictures without a camera, and Silver mentioned that you threaten a civilian in front of a police officer which is also not good, plus irl cops cant just frisk random people because its breaking the human rights stuff so and Silver may not be the nicest guy around but he takes his job seriously, well in most cases. Sorry again for posting here.
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

The best part about this whole thing is that the guy whining about a cop being racist, homophobic, and rude is in fact a balla
Image~
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

No, this is the best part of the whole complaint

You metagamed, bitched, whined in reports, falsely reported an admin for abusing you - And then you logged to avoid while cuffed.

You will be warned for logging to avoid and sent to jail for 20 minutes to reflect on how much of an idiot you are.
Tom_Anderson
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Tom_Anderson »

can someone please tell this guy the difference between ooc and ic, and remind him that he is playing a video game?
EnKay
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Ryan McCarthy - Roland Norwich - Jin Meshima

Post by EnKay »

This is not the first time this whiny little horrible douche metagames and bitches OOCly.
hello
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

yeah sure, but it's much easier to be a dick towards him, jail warn fine and ic abuse him than taking him on a trip and trying to explain him what rp is and how he should be acting around. we were all noobs once and back in the days i joined there were serious people around like the mafia and some other people i don't remember who actually taught you how to roleplay and who helped the server maintain a constant flow of new people, but asshats like silver who just jail or abuse the new players make all new players go away and find a server where people don't fuck you in the ass for not knowing, but rather for not wanting to know
but oh hey why the hell is the server getting less and less populated
just change the name to freeroam with rp commands
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

Fuck off, I was RPing the whole time through and he was metagaming. I was driving him somewhere to skip jailtime and instead RP a beating but he chose to log to avoid.

If you have any complaints, get fucked.
Piwey
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Piwey »

I mean its silver, the reason almost everyone quit szr
Tony "Motherfucking" Buttanus((Hanzo Hasashi))
Guiseppi Rossi
Long live Jack Not Sparrow
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

i was giving an example, most of the people do the same thing or are even worse, but did you tell him ooc to stop metagaming, did you tell him what the difference between ooc and ic was? obviously de didn't know and you didn't tell him otherwise he would have realized how retarded his complaint was
also you should stop being a douche and warn new players, it's retarded to get fucked for not knowing and then having to support the consequences for your whole stay on the server, for most of the cases a verbal warning should do

edit: oh and also piwey, I personally didn't stop playing because of a person, but because it's not a fun environment anymore, there's not really much to do because all the arabs(at least half of the server) do are death convoys and dm/metagame. Also it's full of douchebags and no i am not talking about silver leo but about much worse fags
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

I'll take advice from you when I actually give a shit what you think