Flocker

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
MaCarthy

Flocker

Post by MaCarthy »

Antwuan_Dixon wrote:bring back the /flocker script, because with only normal lockers families have not enough space to store mats and other stuff.
癟三是最好的組織與他們不亂
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Re: Flocker

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

MaCarthy wrote:
Antwuan_Dixon wrote:bring back the /flocker script, because with only normal lockers families have not enough space to store mats and other stuff.
Being able to store tons of mats leads to massive wars, and those result in constant bitching from 3/4 of the server. Space for a few extra guns would be nice, but space for more materials would just cause larger conflicts.

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

Perhaps that is what SZR needs, a massive war. Massive wars = more players online = more samp players joining the server, when I started disliking GTASA (including samp) I still played because of wars, to be there for the gang I was apart of. But after a while a gang is gonna start losing, and the gang who is losing is gonna start bitching.. That's where admins jump in to avoid it going out of control, telling them to lay low for a while. I might be wrong, i'm just trying to help :)
MaCarthy

Post by MaCarthy »

Hippo Congruency wrote:Perhaps that is what SZR needs, a massive war. Massive wars = more players online = more samp players joining the server, when I started disliking GTASA (including samp) I still played because of wars, to be there for the gang I was apart of. But after a while a gang is gonna start losing, and the gang who is losing is gonna start bitching.. That's where admins jump in to avoid it going out of control, telling them to lay low for a while. I might be wrong, i'm just trying to help :)
I agree with you.
癟三是最好的組織與他們不亂
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

Hippo Congruency wrote:Perhaps that is what SZR needs, a massive war. Massive wars = more players online = more samp players joining the server, when I started disliking GTASA (including samp) I still played because of wars, to be there for the gang I was apart of. But after a while a gang is gonna start losing, and the gang who is losing is gonna start bitching.. That's where admins jump in to avoid it going out of control, telling them to lay low for a while. I might be wrong, i'm just trying to help :)
Massive wars = OOC hate = people leaving. Gangs do not fight for fun anymore, they fight to kick the other gang off of the server.

Edit: And when admins start interfering with wars..... well just take MagC for example. Half of them got banned, and the other half got such long sentences they just stopped playing (as I recall).

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

I never said anything about bans or admin-jail, if they don't listen fine them, about 3 times a person and then a warning and they'll listen.. They won't kick eachother of the server if admins keep an eye on them..
Jayson
Game Name(s): Suzuki Takato

Post by Jayson »

zeck
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by zeck »

Don't be looked chris bell and make an alt billy bell to hold all the mats.
Wong wrote:
I went to my room and lay down on my bed and started to think how I will bring that’s car I asked my self this question more than once but suddenly my uncle came and said can I go inside the room?
I told him yes you can my uncle came
Vado
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Movado_Williams - Leonard_Gallardo - Sayaka_Mizuki

Post by Vado »

zeck wrote:Don't be looked chris bell and make an alt billy bell to hold all the mats.
what the hell.
Movado_Williams
John_Woody
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): John_Woody

Post by John_Woody »

wars are good and the server can profit from them but we need to find some sort of system where gangs fight over a certain area, property or cash/mats/drugs. I think they should agree on conditions before they actually start fighting. For example have a set amount of skirmishes or fight over a set amount of time, and it should be clear what the winner gets. After a gang has losta war, they should not get attacked for a while, so they can recover (and members don't ragequit etc.). Alongside with this fighting, there could be numerous rp scenarios such as kidnappings, drivebys and stuff.
Kei_Li

Post by Kei_Li »

John_Woody wrote:wars are good and the server can profit from them but we need to find some sort of system where gangs fight over a certain area, property or cash/mats/drugs. I think they should agree on conditions before they actually start fighting. For example have a set amount of skirmishes or fight over a set amount of time, and it should be clear what the winner gets. After a gang has losta war, they should not get attacked for a while, so they can recover (and members don't ragequit etc.). Alongside with this fighting, there could be numerous rp scenarios such as kidnappings, drivebys and stuff.
^^