Tyrone Fields "Unban app"

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Tony_Morello

Tyrone Fields "Unban app"

Post by Tony_Morello »

Ello, got banned today <10.11.2011> because I think Mahone kind of misunderstood the situation, I was talking in fam chat how I got 100 minutes of admin jail by Mahone ( Was saying he's tard n shit ).. anyways, I think Mahone should learn the language ( which was Finnish ) before he makes choises like this. If someone did translate my words to you, they propably lied. Thanks, hopely you unban me.
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Re: Tyrone Fields "Unban app"

Post by Silver_Leo »

I think I got the overall message of what you were trying to say

This is what, your third ban for homophobia and calling admins fa**ots? How many times did you say you'll never say it again? Yet you do it after a fine, mock the fine, get 100 minutes in jail for mocking a homophobia fine, then call me a homosexual in a derogatory way to your friend thinking I can't understand your shit language.

Fuck off, write a 2500 word essay about the effect of homophobia on society, the measures we can take to reduce this backwards way of thinking and why gay marriage is okay in today's world.
Tony_Morello

Post by Tony_Morello »

Silver_Leo wrote:Image

I think I got the overall message of what you were trying to say

This is what, your third ban for homophobia and calling admins fa**ots? How many times did you say you'll never say it again? Yet you do it after a fine, mock the fine, get 100 minutes in jail for mocking a homophobia fine, then call me a homosexual in a derogatory way to your friend thinking I can't understand your shit language.

Fuck off, write a 2500 word essay about the effect of homophobia on society, the measures we can take to reduce this backwards way of thinking and why gay marriage is okay in today's world.
Sorry, no time. Seeya someday. Ps. Google Translator.
Tony_Morello

Post by Tony_Morello »

Do what the fuck you wish, I have nothing against gays.
Tony_Morello

Post by Tony_Morello »

So actually.. would like to get unbanned to play with my friends, sorry about that I didn't write you any story or something..

As I said, we were just fucking around with Macaroni. Nothing that you have to take so serious.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Unbanned.