Seoul Kobras ~Gang App~ [Edited]

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Vado
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Movado_Williams - Leonard_Gallardo - Sayaka_Mizuki

Seoul Kobras ~Gang App~ [Edited]

Post by Vado »

Gang Name: The Seoul Kobras
Gang Description: The Seoul Kobra's were a well known family, led bye Sayaka Wilson. Born in 1985, she was one of the hardest working people in all of Hong Kong. In 2005, her mother, Katoni Pong, felt very ill. She couldn't sleep, she didn't want to eat. Finally, her husband, Wo Pong, a hard working business owner, took her to the hospital. The doctor had diagnosed her with Cancer, one of the most life threatening diseases ever imaginable. Sayaka thought to herself, ''What am I going to do?'' To raise awareness of this disease, she started ''The Seoul Kobras'' The Seoul Kobras were a well organized group of people, from all over the word, who gathered together doing whatever they could to raise money. They started small, with things like fundraisers. But, it eventually led to the big leagues. Exporting and Importing goods, was The Seoul Kobras forte. They managed to export and import anything, ranging from Pencils to Aircraft. And then, the worst happened. Katoni Wilson, died on May 5th, 2010, from complications with cancer. All of the hard work and effort that Sayaka had put into raising money for her mom had gotten to her. She had nothing to do with all of the extra cash that she had raised. She decided she would move to Los Santos. She bought a first class ticket, and she was on her way. Once she arrived in Los Santos, San Andreas, She rented a room at a motel located at Pershing Square. She took some money with her from Hong Kong to provide for herself. Once she got herself together, she decided that she'd re-make that old company, The Seoul Kobras. It didn't go all that well and she almost had to shut her company down, until she had a response about her advertisement.

*answering Machine* ''Hey, the name's Movado, I saw an advertisement in the paper about your company. I just moved here from San Fierro, and I was looking for a position...''

She finally found hope with her company and met with the man. The man who she met was a music producer, who had his own company. They were known as, The Taylor Gang. He was the producer of upcoming rapper named Wiz Khalifa. Being in the music industry, he made all kinds of labels, ranging from Wiz Khalifa, to Tech N9ne. An instant connection was made. She figured, she could use her import, and exporting business to make a giant profit with Movado. Then, the official Seoul Kobras were started.

After a couple of months, their company was running great. They had a great income and were able to hire new people. Movado and Sayaka hired several men and women and started to expand their company.

May 30th, 2010

Movado get's a phone call.

*ring ring* ''Hey, my name's Doctor Smith, calling of behalf of Mrs. Sayaka Wilson. *sighs* We found your business card in her wallet, we're calling to inform you that, Mrs. Pong has passed away in a tragic head on crash on the interstate. We worked on her as much as we could, but it didnt work out. We're sorry for your Loss.''

Movado was devastated, and baffled. He had no idea where to go, or what to do. So he looked in Sayaka's records, and found her fathers phone number. He calls her father, and delivers the bad news. They had a long conversation, but not to long after that, the subject of Sayaka's business was brought up. Her father explained how he was too old, and weary to run the business. He delegated this giant responsibility to Movado Williams.

Movado's first priority, was to hire some new employee's. He immediately called his old partner, Wiz.

'A'ye man, its Movado. *sighs* Just wanted to let you know, Sayaka passed. Give me a call when you get a chance.''

About 2 Hours later, Movado received a phonecall.

''Man, you forreal?''
''Sure am.''
''Aw man, I'm so sorry to hear that..Not to be all inconsiderate or nothin' but what's gonna happen to the business?''
''Well, I'm runnin' it now man, it's all up to me.''
''Damn...''
''Yeah, but listen bro, I need someone to help me out with this, I can't do it by myself.''
''So?''
''I'm askin' you if you want to help me run this business man''.
''Well of course, you ain't gotta ask me twice! Pick me up at the crib!''
''Aight.''

Movado hung up the phone, hopped in his car, and drove straight to Wiz's house. They discussed some thing about the business and whatnot, and eventually made a decision.

Now here Movado stands, trying to continue Sayaka's business, and make her proud. He's willing to do whatever it takes to make this a success. Even if it means, taking a few people off the map.

Why?: OOC or both OOC and IC - I've been a gang leader before. I do admit, there were some mistakes I made, but now I know where I went wrong, and really want to redeem myself. I also know where resources, and some very important people are in Los Santos. I have unlimited access to most of the city. I even range in various jobs, with being at the top of the line 5 stars in all of them.
Members

In game name/forum name

Leader 7 : Movado_Williams / Movado_Williams
Rank 6 : Demetruis_Vladimir / Wiz_Khalifa
Rank 5 : Jake_Johnson / Drake_Smith
Rank 4 : Charlie_Wax/ D_Black
Rank 3 : Miyuki_Pong / Angela
Rank 2 :
Rank 1 :
Rank 0 :

Desired Skins
The 2 Female Skins:
Image - Skin - 12

Image - Skin - 192

The 4 Male Skins:

Image - Skin - 7

Image - Skin - 3

Image - Skin - 119

Image - Skin - 289

Desired HQ :
sa-mp-056.png
sa-mp-056.png (740.47 KiB) Viewed 8049 times
This little estate area / property.
HQ.PNG
HQ.PNG (297.53 KiB) Viewed 8030 times

[Credits to Miyuki for helping me with the story!]
Last edited by Vado on December 11th, 2011, 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Movado_Williams
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Re: Seoul Kobras ~Gang App~

Post by Sadao »

Being all Korean, i'd advise you to change your name to Mova_Do_Wi. An Asian tribe electing a nigga as their leader is pure bollocks.
Dylan wrote:You know mate exactly what I have suffered in this period, also I don't shirk from my fault as you have seen.
Snob Dylan wrote:lastly,I am waiting eagerly to log in the game so far.
therefore ?
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:I was like that lost cat, who needs to be fucked by a dog
Piwey
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Piwey »

Skins don't go with it
Tony "Motherfucking" Buttanus((Hanzo Hasashi))
Guiseppi Rossi
Long live Jack Not Sparrow
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

If you read the story I don't think the skins matter
Sadao wrote:Being all Korean, i'd advise you to change your name to Mova_Do_Wi. An Asian tribe electing a nigga as their leader is pure bollocks.
Read the story, it's a business.. Sayaka (previous leader) died in a car crash and her father was too old to run the business. I don't think it is a korean family, its just a business name. It doesn't matter if you're black or white or yellow. (thats what I think, ofcourse.)
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Sadao »

Hippo Congruency wrote:If you read the story I don't think the skins matter
Sadao wrote:Being all Korean, i'd advise you to change your name to Mova_Do_Wi. An Asian tribe electing a nigga as their leader is pure bollocks.
Read the story, it's a business.. Sayaka (previous leader) died in a car crash and her father was too old to run the business. I don't think it is a korean family, its just a business name. It doesn't matter if you're black or white or yellow. (thats what I think, ofcourse.)

:cripes:
Dylan wrote:You know mate exactly what I have suffered in this period, also I don't shirk from my fault as you have seen.
therefore ?
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:I was like that lost cat, who needs to be fucked by a dog
Vado
kinda dump

Post by Vado »

Ya, it's just a business name. I tried to pick the skins that look the most business like. And we aren't a Korean tribe, in the story, Sayaka's dad was too old to run the business, and I was her long time friend, so I was the one who had to take over.
Movado_Williams
Robin McKaretti
kinda dump

Post by Robin McKaretti »

Mackarthy?
Ashley_Townsend
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Ashizu_Sendo

Post by Ashley_Townsend »

Vado
kinda dump

Post by Vado »

What?
Movado_Williams
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Sadao »

Ashley_Townsend wrote:.
:smugdog:
therefore ?
Ashley_Townsend
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Ashizu_Sendo

Post by Ashley_Townsend »

Sadao wrote:
Ok fine I havent read the first 3 post involving The name Seoul Kobras thats taking place in Hong Kong Im kinda drunk that day so yeah. :cripebert:
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Sadao »

Ashley_Townsend wrote:
Sadao wrote:
Ok fine I havent read the first 3 post involving The name Seoul Kobras thats taking place in Hong Kong Im kinda drunk that day so yeah. :cripebert:
:smug:
therefore ?
Vado
kinda dump

Re: Seoul Kobras ~Gang App~ [Edited]

Post by Vado »

changed the skins
Movado_Williams
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Sadao »

Is this Chris Bell skin entitled to be used in every gang there is? Let's make Yakuza but use the CB skin as leader because it's only a business name. Let's make grove and use the CB skin, let's associate the CB skin with the leader of the PD, let's make the mayor use CB skin, God created CB skin , light, the skies, etc... My point is what the fuck is up with y'all making shitty gang "magc's" , taylor gang, Cripz? Haven't you learned from your shitty mistakes yet? :btroll:
therefore ?
Vado
kinda dump

Post by Vado »

i had no idea it was a chris bell patented skin. i had that skin before i even knew chris. you dont even play the game anymore and here you are bitching and trolling on the forums. you always shit upon everyones business. taking fbalances to put hit contracts on other peoples then quiting samp, and have the nerve to talk about ''my shitty gang''. learn to know your role and stop trolling on other peoples shit.
Movado_Williams
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Sadao »

I stand corrected, chum. :smug:
therefore ?
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Stop shitposting in gang apps you fuckheads.

Seoul Kobras please log on to the roleplayer at some point, thanks in advance.
Vado
kinda dump

Post by Vado »

We're actually in it Daily, but most of my members are friends with Alts, just waiting for it to be accepted so they get on it and play.
Movado_Williams
EnKay
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Ryan McCarthy - Roland Norwich - Jin Meshima

Post by EnKay »

I don't know about Movado himself, but his crew is cool. I advise you to get your friends to play with their in-gang character because waiting to get accepted so you start is kind of a hopeless request.
hello
Yamoto
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): FAGLORDE_MCMANGA

Post by Yamoto »

they've already been set up good post
[04:50] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: but reaches into his pants and with a hand, squeezes his heavy large ballsack
EnKay
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Ryan McCarthy - Roland Norwich - Jin Meshima

Post by EnKay »

Good job you retard.
Disbanded already.
hello
mkrtich
Coder
Coder