Davy_Mousse Commands Blocked

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Davy_Mousse

Davy_Mousse Commands Blocked

Post by Davy_Mousse »

This isn't really so much a complaint as it is an apology and an attempt to kiss some ass.

I can't even remember now why my commands got changed to /donate and whatnot, but I probably deserve it. They were changed yesterday and I can't even do /me or /pickup.
I'm posting here to ask if I can have proper use of commands 'n' stuff back so I can poopsock and shit. Prease. I learned whatever lesson it was idk.

And another thing. Until I get commands back, I'm pretty much stuck in this glitch where I'm stuck in the hospital bed-room and I can't /kill.

Many loves, davemou5.
mkrtich wrote: i've been waiting more than 3 fuckin months for szr players to be anything less than bitchy entitled cunts
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Re: Davy_Mousse Commands Blocked

Post by mkrtich »

Davy_Mousse wrote:This isn't really so much a complaint as it is an apology and an attempt to kiss some ass.

I can't even remember now why my commands got changed to /donate and whatnot, but I probably deserve it. They were changed yesterday and I can't even do /me or /pickup.
I'm posting here to ask if I can have proper use of commands 'n' stuff back so I can poopsock and shit. Prease. I learned whatever lesson it was idk.

And another thing. Until I get commands back, I'm pretty much stuck in this glitch where I'm stuck in the hospital bed-room and I can't /kill.

Many loves, davemou5.
Fixed.