Unban me

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Tommy

Unban me

Post by Tommy »

Hello Im Dylan McHarley, I couldn't post an unban thread in Dylan McHarley.
Well, I got banned before two months or something like this.
I was a rude and hacking whole the server, lying , breaking rules..ect, I realize everything I do is affecting on me or on the people who playing szr.
So, I want to take this time out and apologize for things I have done in the server, I'm sorry for the times which I had acting like a bastard kid.
I was on the wrong direction that I have figured it exactly when I got banned. I'm sorry for the time that I neglect the people, specifically the admins, I'm sorry for the time which I disrespect the admins, I'm sorry for the wrong things that I've done it all.
I understand that there are alot of problems, and I am not too blind to know what I have done,and what I have got of chances, but yeah I can apologize for being wrong, then it's just a shame on me, and Im pretty sure it won't happen again.
All in all, Im wishing that I could come back to szr and open a new thread.

Sincerely, -Dylan McHarley-.

Hopefully, I will get unban.
Raiden_Nghai

Re: Unban me

Post by Raiden_Nghai »

You're still ban evading upto this day, tssk.
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Raiden_Nghai wrote:You're still ban evading upto this day, tssk.

Excuse me Ban evading?I said I got a problem with my old accs, what's wrong?oh my god
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Apology: Im so sorry about what I have done to the server/people/whatever, I wish yall give me a chance and back szr.
thanks.
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Mkrtich, Can I get unban?
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Hello Dylan. Christmas is not yet over in Los Santos; it's 11:40pm, and I am going to make your Christmas wish come true, even though you are not a Christian and even implying that you have a Christmas wish may be culturally insensitive.

In order for me to unban you, I need you to write a character biography for whatever character you're going to register if you're unbanned. Details like age and place of birth, while important, are less significant to me than things like personality, principals, and your character's hopes and dreams. This may take some research on your part, and you may lack the language skills to fulfill it completely. But if you are able to complete this biography, and bring it to life in-game, I think this would be a net positive for both yourself and for SZR in general.

Do you accept?
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

k
Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Mkrtich, I would regester in this name "Martin_Romero" and I will write about what you have said once i get unban ig.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

No.