Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Kerry_Winston

Omfg Got 1 worn and im new dont know good roleplay

Post by Kerry_Winston »

sa-mp-007.png
sa-mp-007.png (304.29 KiB) Viewed 1863 times
sa-mp-007.png
sa-mp-007.png (304.29 KiB) Viewed 1863 times
Hello Guys , im new for this server and i was play with ma' friend after that i says to him to go to bank he said no but i tell him go now after that i say to him FUCK YOU GO NOW!! with spam so i take 1 warning please ... im already dont know good roleplay please back my warnings to 0 please,
my english not good
But...
my name in game : Kelly_Winston
:cripebert:

CAN'T LEAVE SZR 4 EVER SO NEVER NEVER NEVER I'll LEAVE IT :)
Attachments
Can't Leave SZR
Can't Leave SZR
sa-mp-004.png (205.46 KiB) Viewed 1857 times
sa-mp-010.png
sa-mp-010.png (532.65 KiB) Viewed 1858 times
Kei_Li

Re: Omfg Got 1 worn and im new dont know good roleplay

Post by Kei_Li »

1 warning means nothing if you learn from your mistakes. make sure not to brake any rules in future and you will be able to play.
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

Kei_Li wrote:1 warning means nothing if you learn from your mistakes. make sure not to brake any rules in future and you will be able to play.
this is the kind of bullshit that is fed to the newbies, he's new, he will probably get more warnings, people make mistakes, sometimes intentionally, sometimes when an admin wants to fuck around, and you end up being banished
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
Rabs

Post by Rabs »

Josh_Moore wrote:this is the kind of bullshit that is fed to the newbies, he's new, he will probably get more warnings, people make mistakes, sometimes intentionally, sometimes when an admin wants to fuck around, and you end up being banished
not really. it's good knowledge. newbies and tards taking it as bullshit is a partial factor of your later points. also, you're wrong to blame the admins. if an admin is fucking around with you, you're past the point of violation anyway. it's the whipped cream. the 'warning' comes as a cherry topper.

anyway guy, I suggest you read the >>rules here<< and go >>here<< if you need anything clarified.

p.s. although i foolishly took the time to write this helpful post you are probably screwed
Youtube Video: show
Jazzy_Mesa

Post by Jazzy_Mesa »

clearly you are an intelligent contribution to this community, and we are all glad you are here
Kerry_Winston

Post by Kerry_Winston »

I'm must the time ask in newbie beacuse i was play it before 1 year , but i leave it becuse the wipe...
And forgot must the somthings..
And i'm back to play it again so how i can learn from my worn..?
I'll say tnx to ROPERT for gimme the warn to learn (Don't spam again)