East Side Crips

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Carter_Fax

East Side Crips

Post by Carter_Fax »

East Side Crips

FRIENDSHIP GIVES HONOURS

History.

Stanley Tookie Williams met Raymond Lee Washington in 1969, and the two decided to unite their local gang members from the west and east sides of South Central Los Angeles in order to battle neighboring street gangs. Most of the members were 17 years old. Williams discounted the sometimes cited founding date of 1969 in his memoir, Blue Rage, Black Redemption. Gang activity in South Central Los Angeles has its roots in a variety of factors dating back to the 1950s and '60s, including post-World War II economic decline leading to joblessness and poverty, racial segregation leading to the formation of black "street clubs" by young African American men who were excluded from organizations such as the Boy Scouts, and the waning of black nationalist organizations such as the Black Panther Party and the Black Power Movement.

The original name for the alliance was "Cribs," a name narrowed down from a list of many options, and chosen unanimously from three final choices, which included the Black Overlords, and the Assassins. Cribs was chosen to reflect the young age of the majority of the gang members. The name "Cribs" generated into the name "Crips" when gang members began carrying around canes to display their "pimp" status. People in the neighborhood then began calling them cripples, or "Crips" for short. A Los Angeles Sentinel article in February 1972 referred to some members as "Crips" .The name had no political, organizational, cryptic, or acronymic meaning, though some have suggested it stands for Common Revolution In Progress. Williams, in his memoir, further refuted claims that the group was a spin-off of the Black Panther Party or formed for a community agenda, the name "depicted a fighting alliance against street gangs—nothing more, nothing less." Washington, who attended Fremont High School, was the leader of the East Side Crips, and Williams, who attended Washington High School, led the West Side Crips.

Williams recalled that a blue bandanna was first worn by Crips founding member Buddha, as a part of his color-coordinated clothing of blue Levi's, a blue shirt, and dark blue suspenders. A blue bandanna was worn in tribute to Buddha after he was shot and killed on February 23, 1973, which eventually became the color of blue associated with Crips.
The Crips became popular throughout southern Los Angeles as more youth gangs joined; at one point they outnumbered non-Crip gangs by 3 to 1, sparking disputes with non-Crip gangs, including the L.A. Brims, Athens Park Boys, the Bishops, The Drill Company, and the Denver Lanes. By 1971 the gang's notoriety had spread across Los Angeles.

Initially Crips leaders did not occupy leadership positions, but were recognized as leaders because of their personal charisma and influence. These leaders gave priority to expanding the gang's membership to increase its power. By 1978, there were 45 Crips gangs, called sets, operating in Los Angeles. The gang became increasingly violent as they attempted to expand their turf.

By the early 1980s the gang was heavily involved with drug trade. Some of these Crips sets began to produce and distribute PCP (phencyclidine) within the city. They also began to distribute marijuana and amphetamine in Los Angeles. In the early 1980s Crips sets began distributing crack cocaine in Los Angeles. The huge profits resulting from crack cocaine distribution induced many Crips members to establish new markets in other cities and states. In addition, many young men in other states adopted the Crips name and lifestyle. As a result of these two factors, Crips membership increased throughout the 1980s, making it one of the largest street gang associations in the country. In 1999, there were at least 600 Crips sets with more than 30,000 members transporting drugs in the United States.

Why?

We have a very good RP and for us this game(server) is not only for DM because we can see other things except that that can make this game attractive.We will like to start a gang that is capable to bring something new in this game something different from what you have seen .I think i can run a family that will be ready to help evey player that si part of it and not only.
I'm a very open minded person and i'm ready to accept every challenge and i'm ready to put down any obstacle that will stand between me and the thing that i deserv. And also i will respect everyone who offers respect.And i think the key to every thing is respect.

Ranks:

7.Big Daddy : Carter_Fax(Carter_Fax)
6.Captain : Matthew_Westwood
5.Major : Eli_Hanecken(leo_stagger) / Horse_Codes /James_Barry/Ryan_Westwood
4.Officer:
3.Soldier:
2.Member
1.Co-member
0.Novice

Skins:
Big Daddy : 293
Captain : 29
Major : 7
Rest: 292

Girls:
193:Image
226:Image

HQ

"With an idea comes a revolution"

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out
Till my legs give out, can’t shut my mouth.
Till the smoke clears out - am I high? Perhaps
I'ma rip this shit till my bone collapse.

Dr_Ferron1

Re: East Side Crips

Post by Dr_Ferron1 »

what the fuck they all r5? no r1 or r2? man you should have at least 2 members r2 or r1
Carter_Fax

Post by Carter_Fax »

The names you can see there are the founders of this gang . The rest that will join will have the other ranks.

Yamoto
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): FAGLORDE_MCMANGA

Post by Yamoto »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crips

Plagiarism isn't the way.
[04:50] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: but reaches into his pants and with a hand, squeezes his heavy large ballsack
Carter_Fax

Post by Carter_Fax »

Well that's the truth.

Carter_Fax

Post by Carter_Fax »

Topic closed. i hope an admin will delete it. I'm sorry something else came up.