Admin You Always A'right. and what you say is the correct.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Jake_Cross

Admin You Always A'right. and what you say is the correct.

Post by Jake_Cross »

admin , do you know when i write this massge i just say really always what the admin says is Wright. and never will be not.
so.. i'm already learning rp and ma' rp is in this time not good.. i'm already askin how to make coffe or tea somthing like this , but ma' proplem i got ban from An admin and the admin give me the ban for something correct. so i just can wait youre answer because youre like my king ...
and know a lot of rping.. so i was speackin arabic with ma' friend so the admin say to me youre speackin arabic like this i said to him Yes , i'm forgot i'm very sorry then he just said to me You speack arabic and say it when i do /report and tell him so admin i just can wait youre one chance , and for who gimme a ban yes i took ban before that , and from now i'll never will lie in someone .... i say that sentnce just to know silver leo i'm very sorry for shitjack.. and lie on him , and thanks all , Again : just wait youre answer admin i need just one chance and i do in report /report admin when i speack arabic with someone just tell me please because sometimes i forgot and Thanks. so admin i'm very sorry and gimme just a one chance.
i don't post pictures because the admin is correct and all the somethings say it correct.
Mr.Dumb:Jake_Cross
IP:77.127.137.196