Unban me

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Tom Damon

Unban me

Post by Tom Damon »

Hello like 2 weeks ago I got ban for nothing seriously nothing I just logged in after something like a month that I havent log and I was driving around rammed some guy in a mistake then had a little boxing fight with him and I got ban without warning or something like that, I hope I will get unban, thanks
Jonas_Miller wrote:i want know When the wipe
Elvis_Black wrote:Jonas Your Will Be Fuckin Dont be like nob stop postin any where and you just say want to know when the wipe go to hell
and you write too i want to know when the wipe not to post it in bug report
Silver_Leo wrote:It's like watching a downie and an autist bitchslap eachother :cripes:
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Re: Unban me

Post by mkrtich »

Your ban reason was "Just go away." Why did the admin in question want you to go away?

Also next time, an account name would be nice to have.
Tom Damon

Post by Tom Damon »

I don't know why I logged after a long time that I didn't and then some admin just banned me :3 If you wanna unban me so my ip is
81.218.147.83 the name of the account is Yuri_Brazi
Elvis_Black wrote:Jonas Your Will Be Fuckin Dont be like nob stop postin any where and you just say want to know when the wipe go to hell
Silver_Leo wrote:It's like watching a downie and an autist bitchslap eachother :cripes:
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

If I had to guess I'd say you were fucking up an event, but it's been a week and a half so fine. Unbanned.
Tom Damon

Post by Tom Damon »

Thanks and not really there was not an event running I think