Adolf_Hitler banned

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Adolf_Hitler
Game Name(s): Adolf_Hitler

Adolf_Hitler banned

Post by Adolf_Hitler »

In-game name: Adolf_Hitler I hope that it'll be changed to Jason_Beckham or something.
Date: 5/1/2012
Reason: Well, I asked for a namechange in /report like 100 times (Abused in /report) and I'm so sorry for that, and to be honest I did ban evision, I registered another account while I'm still banned, and the name of the account is Jack_Krauser, I hope that I'll get unban or something and I promise that I won't ask for this crap again, Anyways I really want a namechange, Biff changed my name to this, because I asked for one, now I hope that I'll get my name back to Jason_Beckham and I'll be so glad gentlefolks!, And I'm so sorry Mkrtich for this, sorry as fuck.

Thanks for reading my topic.
Regards Jason Beckham.
ip address: 84.229.201.95
Adolf_Hitler level 11
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Re: Adolf_Hitler banned

Post by mkrtich »

what do you do other than ask for namechanges and ban evade

i'm just curious what your function is because you make me miserable
Adolf_Hitler
Game Name(s): Adolf_Hitler

Post by Adolf_Hitler »

I didn't do anything else, I did just ban evade and asking for namechange in /report and that's it, can you unban me?, please?.
Adolf_Hitler level 11
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

Adolf_Hitler wrote: I promise that I won't ask for this crap again, Anyways I really want a namechange
Do you not understand what you are saying or are you just that daft and mentally inept?
Albert_Brown

Post by Albert_Brown »

I'M AN IDIOT BECAUSE I POSTED HERE.
Forgive me y'all
Malcolm_Fitzherbert
Game Name(s): Jason_Beckham

Post by Malcolm_Fitzherbert »

Please unban me oh my god please!, I just missed my old account and I won't ask in /report anything, I read the /report new rules like 5 times, and I swear I won't abuse in /report or something like that, just unban me and y'all will see
I just wanted an rp name so I can play in the server.. can I get my name back to "Jason_Beckham"?
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

no get fucked
Malcolm_Fitzherbert
Game Name(s): Jason_Beckham

Post by Malcolm_Fitzherbert »

Please, what would I do to get unban?
Here's an apology:-Sorry for all the admins that bore to see all my reports, I'm really sorry :cripes:, I was like that lost cat, who needs to be fucked by a dog, meant by this that I won't ask for anything in /report and I read the /report rules again, in total I read them now like 6 times, I hope that i'll get unbanned and I won't do that again I promise! :P
Regards: Jason Beckham.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

06:47 <@RPTV> You admin-whisper to Scott_Fox (ID: 18): never report again, starting now
06:47 <@RPTV> Report from Scott_Fox (18): ok sir i wont
Seriously. Just look at that.

Whatever. You're unbanned. Please do something more than ask for things and then fail to meet minimal expectations.