Big_Boe_Bizzle banned 1/25/2012

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Boe

Big_Boe_Bizzle banned 1/25/2012

Post by Boe »

Freddo attacked us and started a war, i called him several times to end it he wouldn't so i /report to a admin to tell him to tell the UC to stop dming us over and over as i did yesterday and i got banned, reason for lieing to a admin about being dmed? They were clearly matching death to our death so i don't know what i did wrong here lol. i just didn't want to war because we trying to make a gang
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Re: Big_Boe_Bizzle banned 1/25/2012

Post by Silver_Leo »

bullshit you are lying again

i saw every single thing you said

"you want beef?? ok" after one of your guys shot freddo randomly in the back during a "bar fight"

then you shot eachother and wanted it all to just be forgotten

then you reported them for dming

something you started

something you continued until you didn't want "to start a war"

fuck off already you couldn't tell roleplay from your mother's cunt
Boe

Post by Boe »

U again? hahaha but fam.. now you got it mixed up i asked if he wanted beef on the phone after he attacked us by drop car after the club thing. And i didn't start it they did one of his guys shot one of my guys wit a deagle witch started the bar fight. after that me and freddo talked and he wanted 5k for a gun he lost, i said no shit happens when your drunk and a few of us had died and lost guns to. he said alright shit happens and hung up. 10mins later they attacking us without saying shit. When i died i tried to talk with him but they start kosing us so i wanted to end it. cuz if we start kosing dming, waring or what ever we get called a death squad
Boe

Post by Boe »

Check the chat logs I'm not lieing man, you guys always was on our case about death matching or kosing so we don't do it, but the moment i complain or cry about it being done to us i get punished
Boe

Post by Boe »

5) NO DEATHMATCHING

Don't kill anyone without a good reason. If you haven't given your victim a chance to respond to you verbally, you're breaking this rule. Demanding large sums of money is NOT a good reason. Roleplaying a psychopath/criminal is NOT a good reason. It is pretty easy to find good reasons though - just start talking to people. If someone is confused and needs to ask you OOC why they were attacked, you're probably doing something wrong, so please provide a basic civilized response.

6) DO NOT "KILL ON SIGHT"

Do not kill the same player repeatedly for the same reason. THIS ALSO APPLIES TO "GANG WARS"
so basically you telling me im getting banned for trying to obey the rules while freddo's gang was breaking them? we never once attacked them they attacked us at dropcar after i tallked with freddo and he never gave me a reason for him killing us except for the fact he died in the bar fight. i died to and 5k for a shotgun is not a good reason to KOS or start a gang war so he was Death Matching as the rules clearly state. He killed us without any good reason and he never gave me a chance to respond verbally and demanding fucking 5k for a shotgun he lost is not a good reason. he also was breaking the KILL ON SIGHT rule witch i didnt want to break because admins like you have a eagle eye on us at all times. they killed the same players repeatedly for the same reason 3 times, every time they came to us so wtf?

this is clearly silver leo pissed at me trying to get rid of me again for his personal reasons, i didnt lie freddo was breaking rules and i didnt want to join into that because im always the first to get banned or what ever for this shit.
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

so i invented the fact you and your guys randomly killed a civ during a "bar fight" including freddo and his friends and then armed up multiple times near your house and then started a "beef" and refusing to pay back 5k because of your internet pride (let's face it you lost much more in guns since you guys fought for over 30 minutes)

you're an idiot boe, you were warned for lying in /report - you said they were dming, dming is a kill without any reason
you killed them
you fought them
you reported them for killing you for no reason
you were warned

http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 66&t=25554

read the bottom of the first post. It states EXACTLY what happened here, and was written months ago. Fuck you.

and once again you accuse me for a personal vendetta breaking your promise not to attack admins integrity and disrespecting my judgement while askign for an unban

stay banned