Banned for no reason.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

ultom

Banned for no reason.

Post by ultom »

Alright I was just banned for no reason on 1/26/2012

I got out of my motorcycle and a ca show up glitching everywhere. Which was this dude no clipping he get's banned then I get banned.

Then It said server lost connection, You are banned from this server.

What the hell?

Usernames: James_Dice

IP Address: 98.212.62.157

I'm innocent -.-
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Re: Banned for no reason.

Post by Silver_Leo »

A few days ago I got multiple reports of you hacking health at a paintball event, then a few more later

That placed you on my radar - today, you were again reported for various teleporting hacks and I decided to check it out

I see you and some hacker fighting over a bike, both teleporting to it in the same way and jacking eachother

At first I assumed it was desync so I didn't do anything until he started flying around - he was then banned.

I decided to watch you for a while longer, and what do I see... You were at the gas pumps, on a bike. Suddenly, you teleport into the driver seat of an infernus that was a housecar and locked, and drive off in it. Right after that, you appear another 200 meters from the spot where the driver of the infernus ended up, floating in his car and then taking off at high speed.

So to sum it up - On multiple instances, you're impossible to kill and teleport into locked housecars and warp around the map instantly. Either you're hacking, or you're desynced every single day, every single time anyone has any interaction with you, either you're just hacking when you think you're alone.
ultom

Post by ultom »

First of all I never health hacked. And I have comcast ISP. I don't think I'm lagging.

I never teleported. On my screen I saw the yellow car. It stopped I walked up to it and jacked it.

And with the bike situation, I never teleported to that either. All I saw was he was no-clipping into walls really fast.

When he jacked it, It stopped and he was sitting on it so I took it back. Then he jacked me again.

I love this server really don't want to be perm banned. Was gonna apply for a police position.
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

If you're not lagging and not hacking i don't really see why everything seems so fucked up when I watch you.

Do you use any mods?
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

it might have been this
Youtube Video: show
unless he teleported a long distance
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?