ADMINS MISUSES HIS RIGHTS!!

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Daniel_Dravus
kinda dump

ADMINS MISUSES HIS RIGHTS!!

Post by Daniel_Dravus »

Admin: Adrian_Recchio AKA Kung_Fu_Panda
He first DMed me, knowing there would be no consequences for him.
Then he came to my house and demanded 20 k for another guy?
The way i was talking to him was not in a hostile manner? Therefore, i don't know why he started shooting me.
After that i SmS's him saying " Nice DM, glad i got screenshots " And i did, here they are.
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Re: ADMINS MISUSES HIS RIGHTS!!

Post by lukesea »

Sounds to me like you deserved it.
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Sadao »

Daniel_Dravus wrote: He first DMed me, knowing there would be no consequences for him.
Let's take this step by step, shall we?
Define "first". Also, define the concept of "DM".
It seems to me that you are meatgaming quite hard, reacting like so out of an ic situation.
So, let me get this straight, you had gotten "dmd", he came to you and asked for 20k irl(?) money for another guy.. After that, you obviously metagamed him through sms, insulting him in the process... You took it to another level by commenting his role as an admin which is quite offensive since you were caught doing shit in the first place and therefore aren't in the position to comment on shit...

Coffeee
Dylan wrote:You know mate exactly what I have suffered in this period, also I don't shirk from my fault as you have seen.
Snob Dylan wrote:lastly,I am waiting eagerly to log in the game so far.
therefore ?
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:I was like that lost cat, who needs to be fucked by a dog
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

[13:20:25] [command] [Daniel_Dravus]: /sms 820881 and then you carparked me against rules i have a screenshot when your car is on top of me, and you saying hahah
[18:33:33] [chat] [Daniel_Dravus]: I have half health, screenshot that
[15:55:47] [chat] [Daniel_Dravus]: Taking screenshots!!
[18:26:33] [command] [Daniel_Dravus]: /sms 913978 your a fukin retard, you DMed me and i reported and got screenshots kid. YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO KILL ME!
[20:08:23] [command] [Daniel_Dravus]: /b why are you saying it OOC? what have i done to you? oh thats good for screenshots huh? (:
[18:13:44] [command] [Daniel_Dravus]: /f take screenshot of you in jail, ill talk to the admin
[15:48:23] [command] [Daniel_Dravus]: /sms 609 Nice DM kid. Glad i took screenshots.
i am so tired of your fucking "I'VE GOT SCREENSHOTS" bullshit. it is the worst immature tattletale garbage and it leads me to believe that you're 12 years old.

are you capable of not taunting people with the sa-mp equivalent of "I'M TELLING MOM!!!!!!" or not? i can't really blame you, i used to enjoy tattling on people too, but then i entered the fifth grade.

the funniest thing you could do right now, by the way, is take a screenshot of this post and then post another thread about how i'm abusing something.
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

mkrtich wrote:
[13:20:25] [command] [Daniel_Dravus]: /sms 820881 and then you carparked me against rules i have a screenshot when your car is on top of me, and you saying hahah
[18:26:33] [command] [Daniel_Dravus]: /sms 913978 your a fukin retard, you DMed me and i reported and got screenshots kid. YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO KILL ME!
[20:08:23] [command] [Daniel_Dravus]: /b why are you saying it OOC? what have i done to you? oh thats good for screenshots huh? (:
[18:13:44] [command] [Daniel_Dravus]: /f take screenshot of you in jail, ill talk to the admin
[15:48:23] [command] [Daniel_Dravus]: /sms 609 Nice DM kid. Glad i took screenshots.
i am so tired of your fucking "I'VE GOT SCREENSHOTS" bullshit. it is the worst immature tattletale garbage and it leads me to believe that you're 12 years old.

are you capable of not taunting people with the sa-mp equivalent of "I'M TELLING MOM!!!!!!" or not? i can't really blame you, i used to enjoy tattling on people too, but then i entered the fifth grade.

the funniest thing you could do right now, by the way, is take a screenshot of this post and then post another thread about how i'm abusing something.
screenshotted
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Chris Hansen wrote:
mkrtich wrote:

screenshotted
mods ban this chucklefuck
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

mkrtich wrote:
Chris Hansen wrote:
mkrtich wrote:

screenshotted
mods ban this chucklefuck
screenshotted

my free trial of this screenshotting program has another 18 screenshots left, you won't get away with this
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael