fuck saul silver

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Joel_Alien

fuck saul silver

Post by Joel_Alien »

So since I quit what feels like forever ago, I have no idea if my current IP is banned because I moved back in like ~July and I'm not sure if I've played on this IP. I was wondering if someone could check into my accounts being banned or something. IF I do decide to start playing again, I figure I'll throw it out there that I have matured a bit over the past 6 months+ and I don't associate with Dan Collin anymore, and the bullshit....I really have no excuse for that I guess, but it's in the past now...
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Re: fuck saul silver

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

you were worse than dan collin.

a lot worse.
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
Joel_Alien

Post by Joel_Alien »

My point was that I hung around with dan collin and we did stupid shit. I really don't see how I did anything worse though.
Don_Collin
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Don_Collin »

sure blame it all on me...take responsibility
[Sean_Dice]: /me unzipz Sauls pants.[Sean_Dice]: /me takes ahold of Sauls great big penis.
[Saul_Silver]: They call me big bob.[Sean_Dice]: /me deepthroats it.
[Sean_Dice]: Augh, augh, augh, augh, augh.[Saul_Silver]: you give shitty head. stop. now.
[Sean_Dice]: ok sorry.
CircumSizeMe

Post by CircumSizeMe »

you're all homosex (see picture for details: http://www.bilerico.com/2010/06/homo-sex.jpg) You should just unban dan and saul because they're the only 2 non-arabs on this server, besides that jewish bitch Mkr dont even get me started on that dickslapper Ari_Popa_I_suck_dicks or that half nigger christopher robin bell and his side-bitch sachin_pre_pubescent_lollard. My word rules the land, now unban them, have a good day. ps. fuck-yo-couches niggas I be up in yo server fuckin yo bitches
CircumSizeMe

Post by CircumSizeMe »

also ban saul again as soon as you unban him, thenk bitch
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

CircumSizeMe wrote:you're all homosex (see picture for details: http://www.bilerico.com/2010/06/homo-sex.jpg) You should just unban dan and saul because they're the only 2 non-arabs on this server, besides that jewish bitch Mkr dont even get me started on that dickslapper Ari_Popa_I_suck_dicks or that half nigger christopher robin bell and his side-bitch sachin_pre_pubescent_lollard. My word rules the land, now unban them, have a good day. ps. fuck-yo-couches niggas I be up in yo server fuckin yo bitches
look at this mad dude
CircumSizeMe

Post by CircumSizeMe »

^^^ madbro
Joel_Alien

Post by Joel_Alien »

I'm not saying I blame it all on you dan, I'm saying you and I always ended up doing some shit to get us banned when we got bored.