Unban Me

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

FjertiFjong

Unban Me

Post by FjertiFjong »

Hey i just got banend for a minute ago just beacuse i had 3 warnings, and i justw ant to ask nice if i could get my account unbanned you may look throught it and think about it and i just want to say im sory i did not follow the rules and i understood my punishment and it wont happend again. So dear readers, admins may i have my account : Fjerti_Fjong unbanned beacuse i just love to play this server dont i deserve a chance please // Thanks dear Fjerti
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Re: Unban Me

Post by Silver_Leo »

yes you deserved 3 chances even and you kept breaking rules

what did you understand exactly?
FjertiFjong

Post by FjertiFjong »

Well im sory i said and its nothing more i can do than just write this text to try get unbanned and i just love to play this server and im sorry and it wont happend again i swear
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

you didn't answer the question
FjertiFjong

Post by FjertiFjong »

I dont know what to answer..? 'what did you understand'? i understood everything i guess?
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

[05:06:29] [AdmCmd] AN ADMIN warned FjertiFjong, reason: DMing
[16:52:02] [AdmCmd] AN ADMIN warned Fjerti_Fjong, reason: carparking
[09:31:24] [AdmCmd] AN ADMIN warned Fjerti_Fjong, reason: logging to avoid death
Just for the record.
FjertiFjong

Post by FjertiFjong »

Ye ik all about this but i will change now i got a punishment and i hope i can get unbanned and im truely sorry but i will fight until the end cus i really love playing on samp and just on this server makes me happy specially with my friends
FjertiFjong

Post by FjertiFjong »

May i please get unbanned :/ cus i cant find my slef being banne dall the time... i love to play this and i love this server specially when i play with my friends so please.. i beg no ill go down on my knees for you to get me unbanned.. i wont do this again ive learned something