Johnny Vercetti [paging patrick the starfish]

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

ashafius

Johnny Vercetti [paging patrick the starfish]

Post by ashafius »

Johnny Vercetti

Got 3 warnings (All at once):

DM'ing an arab (Who got banned 5 mins after me, this is the guy: http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 90&t=25718 ) <<< Edited, added link
Carparking an arab (Who ban evaded around 7 times [same guy])
Lying to an admin (The guy jumped in front of the car [after I car parked him to low health which I own up to], which the admin said I ran him over and killed him)

Got banned (Right after the 3 warnings):

Got told it was for good measure, fuck off. (This made me laugh and grin like a Cheshire cat)

So, who banned me?
Last edited by ashafius on February 4th, 2012, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris_Fenne

Re: Johnny Vercetti

Post by Chris_Fenne »

Hi, I like you.

Un-banned.
AWHHH FUCK ME I CANT FUCKING DO IT SHHHHHIIIIITTTT
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

would you like to confess you said you were only killing him because he's an arab

would you like to confess i was watching you the whole time carparking him to low health and then following him past the ammunation in the direction of the burgershot north of LS near the mansion and then finally giving the final blow before he could heal?

how about lying to me that you only bumped into him once when i confronted you about it?

hmm hmm hmmm do we need people that apply no roleplay at all, carpark and dm people because of their ooc origin and then lie to admins about it?

ashafius

Post by ashafius »

Fact is that I already confessed about DM'ing and car parking him.

And I myself know for a FACT that he turned around and jumped into my car, I was following him to burgershot, yes but my intentions were NOT to run him over.

You later asked me whether I killed him intentionally by running him over, I said he ran into my vehicle which he did, Joe Vercetti even saw (He may be a friend but he's the type of guy not to lie and take sides because of friendship)

That picture on the bottom I love! You see if you recorded it then it would clearly show that he was running to the burgershot, realised he wasn't going to make it and jumped into my car (Which I have to say is an extremely SEXY colour of grey and PUSSY PINK )

With your last statement, I do roleplay and don't randomly DM on purpose, this guy IS shit and I knew that however two wrongs don't make a right and that was my mistake there. The fact that he is an arab didn't actually mean anything, it was just more of an excuse for me to commit this crime!
ashafius

Post by ashafius »

So what do you say Silver? it's been a while now and I've heard that the guy I DM'd has actually been constantly ban evading and causing all sorts of problems.

Unban me and put me in the meat locker for a month or something?
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

nah just unban nobody cares anymore
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

the punishment is letting you play on szr