عمر وسلمى 3

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Shawn_Nikol
kinda dump

عمر وسلمى 3

Post by Shawn_Nikol »

nezel shded 3la rotana cinema just 3shan em silver leo a5o al shrmo6a and mkrtich
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Re: عمر وسلمى 3

Post by Sadao »

salami bin jew shalom kos amk!
Dylan wrote:You know mate exactly what I have suffered in this period, also I don't shirk from my fault as you have seen.
Snob Dylan wrote:lastly,I am waiting eagerly to log in the game so far.
therefore ?
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:I was like that lost cat, who needs to be fucked by a dog
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Someone who likely registered a name starting with shawn said something in arabastardic twitter text.
[IMG]
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

Rachael wrote:Someone who likely registered a name starting with shawn said something in arabastardic twitter text.
Isn't it great not being the one idiots swear at for getting banned anymore?
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Shawn_Nikol wrote:nezel shded 3la rotana cinema just 3shan em silver leo a5o al shrmo6a and mkrtich
what is the point of insulting someone in a language that they dont understand

what are you accomplishing here exactly besides blowing off the steam that being banned from szr has built up in you

where is the pride in knowing that it was your multiple ban evasions that resulted in your entire nation being blocked from szr? really, youve done good work shawn. sure, you couldnt follow any rules and, as you continue to demonstrate, cannot speak a word of english, but look what you've done. you should really be proud

now someone translate all that shit i said into squiggles and numbers so he will understand.
TroyB
Game Name(s): Troy_Barnes

Post by TroyB »

mkrtich wrote:
Shawn_Nikol wrote:nezel shded 3la rotana cinema just 3shan em silver leo a5o al shrmo6a and mkrtich
what is the point of insulting someone in a language that they dont understand

what are you accomplishing here exactly besides blowing off the steam that being banned from szr has built up in you

where is the pride in knowing that it was your multiple ban evasions that resulted in your entire nation being blocked from szr? really, youve done good work shawn. sure, you couldnt follow any rules and, as you continue to demonstrate, cannot speak a word of english, but look what you've done. you should really be proud

now someone translate all that shit i said into squiggles and numbers so he will understand.
ما هو الهدف من إهانة شخص ما في لغة أنهم لا يفهمون

ماذا انجاز هنا بالضبط إلى جانب تهب قبالة البخار الذي حظرها من SZR تراكمت في أنت

حيث هو فخر في معرفة أنه كان التهرب الخاص حظر المتعددة التي أدت إلى الأمة بأكملها سدت من SZR؟ حقا، لقد قمتم به جيد شون العمل. بالتأكيد، لم أستطع اتباع أي قواعد، وكما كنت لا تزال تثبت، لا يستطيع أن يتحدث كلمة واحدة من اللغة الإنجليزية، ولكن انظروا الى ما قمت به. يجب أن تكون حقا فخور
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

Elif air ab dinikh, qir il'e yoshmotak, eyreh be afass seder emmak, shawn.
Satoru
Game Name(s): Satoru_Nakajima

Post by Satoru »

I don't know, I don't understand mkrtich nor silver leo, or any other admins. I believe you guys only noticed the downside of having arabs around. Looking at silvers arab from the above post it's visible that he isn't as good as he was a couple of weeks ago, when SZR's arab community was blooming. Arabs taught you the language, let you in their culture ( which is a great gift! ), and this is how you pay back? Making them face real life problems for the first time in ages ( or probably play wow ). Mkr, silver, there will be a rather sad morning for you when after waking up and realizing you completely forgot the beautiful language of Arabia - you will face the ugly truth, that you made a mistake. You will cry.. cry in anxiety, fearing that you will be locked out of this culture forever.

I don't know guys, you should have a reality check.
EnKay
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Ryan McCarthy - Roland Norwich - Jin Meshima

Post by EnKay »

Title is some dumb un-funny Egyptian (probably) movie name.

nezel shded 3la rotana cinema just 3shan em silver leo a5o al shrmo6a and mkrtich
"Got down newly on Rotana Cinema (TV Channel) just for Silver's mom "sister fucker" and Mkrtich.

I don't know why Silver gets the sister fucker thing :(
hello
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

idk i have like no decision making power in anything (and had no hand in the arabian pogroms) nor do i really care at this point in time!!! i havent logged on in a while and i haven't enjoyed logging in, in an even longer time

which is why i don't bother