Unbann me please

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Jake_J

Unbann me

Post by Jake_J »

Hello i was banned for minigun but i was remember my weapon hack turned on.I was playing in one stunt server with hack then i join SZR.Thats misunderstanding please unbann me :negative: :negative: :negative:
daxter 789
Game Name(s): James_Jackson

Re: Unbann me

Post by daxter 789 »

dont worry jake i wish to see you soon to play SZR
James_Jackson
Jake_J

Unbann me please

Post by Jake_J »

Hello i was banned for minigun but i was remember my weapon hack turned on.I was playing in one stunt server with hack then i join SZR.Thats misunderstanding please unbann me :negative: :negative: :negative: :negative: :negative:
daxter 789
Game Name(s): James_Jackson

Re: Unbann me please

Post by daxter 789 »

Dont do that again but that what you do is a mistake dont do that again and i hope you get unbanned Jake. and never use hack's again
James_Jackson
Jake_J

Unbann me

Post by Jake_J »

Hello i was banned for minigun but i was remember my weapon hack turned on.I was playing in one stunt server with hack then i join SZR.Thats misunderstanding please unbann me.I dont wanna kill someone i just remember my hack turn on.Please unbann me i wanna roleplay with my friends.Please unbann me. :cripes: :cripes: :cripes: :negative: :negative: :negative:
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Re: Unbann me please

Post by mkrtich »

We do not unban hackers.
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Re: Unbann me

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Posting bunch of "Unban me" threads does not increase the chance of getting admin attention to your threads, It only reduces it and most likely you'll be ignored so make sure you'll stick to one thread only.
I have merged 3 unban request threads made by you so maybe you could read the "Unban Me Forum Rules" here - http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 69&t=11963
Nurgle wrote:Do not post more than one thread. Even if your appeal is accepted, each thread will earn you an extra week banned or banished.