[Approved]Semper Fidelis Inc.

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Hattori_Takahashi
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Re: Semper Fidelis Inc.

Post by Hattori_Takahashi »

James_Brewer wrote:
Hattori_Takahashi wrote: Where people will be chosen on how good they are and promoted on how well they do in faction, how much they contribute so on
^^This should happen in every gang and has nothing to do with the mafia/SSF.

All I meant was that I don't feel like seeing ads saying "Sici Store Open!" Part of creating a gang/faction is being original and doing shit your own way. If you just copy another gang that was created before, well then you might as well plagiarize their app too.
Exactly. It should, but reality is different. Now to go on about copying. How much different in theme is between Yakuza and Mafia, where both of them follow ways of mafia. Just one of them being asian and other italian. It's the way they will do things. If they follow SSF customs, where it's order of how things were done. Now If they're going on to copy SSF and add few extra skins. That ofcrouse is wrong to do. But As far as I understood, they're giving things their twist.
Anthony_Buoni

Post by Anthony_Buoni »

Hattori_Takahashi wrote:
James_Brewer wrote:
Hattori_Takahashi wrote: Where people will be chosen on how good they are and promoted on how well they do in faction, how much they contribute so on
^^This should happen in every gang and has nothing to do with the mafia/SSF.

All I meant was that I don't feel like seeing ads saying "Sici Store Open!" Part of creating a gang/faction is being original and doing shit your own way. If you just copy another gang that was created before, well then you might as well plagiarize their app too.
Exactly. It should, but reality is different. Now to go on about copying. How much different in theme is between Yakuza and Mafia, where both of them follow ways of mafia. Just one of them being asian and other italian. It's the way they will do things. If they follow SSF customs, where it's order of how things were done. Now If they're going on to copy SSF and add few extra skins. That ofcrouse is wrong to do. But As far as I understood, they're giving things their twist.
Well, its not EXACTLY like SSF, we have changed our rp style letting other people pick their race, we're not willing to be a copy/paste of SSF. Not everything but alot of things are going to be different. Our own businesses and stuff. Even handbook is gonna be new.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Granted probationary status as of 10 minutes ago.
daxter 789
Game Name(s): James_Jackson

Post by daxter 789 »

Gongratz ,guys today you get a slot good luck Zev
James_Jackson
John Street

Re: Murder, Inc.

Post by John Street »

Josh_Moore wrote:
John Street wrote:when SZR was in San Fierro I have created SSF... ;)
Once again good luck

John Street
Union Jack Fighters
getout :trashbear:
No really you don't need to trust me SSF (Sicilian Security Firm) was my idea.
Spec. Ops. Soldier
John Street
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

Well considering it was lockies creation..
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Joel_Alien

Post by Joel_Alien »

i can't tell if this john street guy is being serious