Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

andry bert
Game Name(s): andry bertram

unban me

Post by andry bert »

Name:Andrew Bertram
Level:11
I don't have any warnings
Reason for ban:I joined kojiro's gang, and everytime adrian logins he tells me to quit it or i get a ban. and few minutes ago he came again and told me to quit it or i will get a ban, then i quited it. after that he kicked me, and when i came back to the game i joined the rebelz gang, and i'm welcomed there (they are my friends, especially the reaper) they were fighting kojiro's gang so i joined them because i was warring them too and when i killed adrian reccio i got a ban saying fuck it "GO AWAY".
why: I promise the admins to not join a gang that i'm not welcomed to or without asking its members for a permission to join it.
Also I hope you unblock the command /joingang, i can't use it anymore.
Thanks for reading my post
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Re: unban me

Post by mkrtich »

Hi. I don't know if you noticed, but SZR is a video game, not an atheist holding pen for you to proselytize to. What exactly made you think it was a good idea to try to convert poopsockers to your IRL religion? Really, what segment of a game that is half mind-numbingly boring grinding and half deathmatching made you think that yes, SZR is the place to encourage religious conversion?

Seriously, what the fuck is this shit:
[10:52:14] [command] [Andrew_Bertram]: /g do you believe about the exsit of the God?
[10:52:38] [command] [Andrew_Bertram]: /g why no and why yes?
[10:52:58] [command] [Andrew_Bertram]: /g really?
[10:53:22] [command] [Andrew_Bertram]: /g yeah
[10:53:29] [command] [Andrew_Bertram]: /g you can't see your brain
[10:53:40] [command] [Andrew_Bertram]: /g you can't
[10:53:49] [command] [Andrew_Bertram]: /g it is the machine for thinking?
[10:53:57] [command] [Andrew_Bertram]: /g ok
[10:54:15] [command] [Andrew_Bertram]: /g why do you believe in gravity if you can't see it
[10:54:33] [command] [Andrew_Bertram]: /g and you can feel in god
[10:54:51] [command] [Andrew_Bertram]: /g you said that you have to see it
The principal difference between God and gravity is that gravity is a physical law, the effects of which can be measured via experimentation.
[11:06:37] [command] [Andrew_Bertram]: /g i'm gonna persaude you in islam
[11:09:49] [command] [Andrew_Bertram]: /g my goal now is
[11:10:00] [command] [Andrew_Bertram]: /g to convince you to join the islam
[11:10:08] [command] [Andrew_Bertram]: /g to to answer you a question
[11:15:13] [command] [Andrew_Bertram]: /g also, islam tells people to respect each others,study learn and search
[11:15:15] [command] [Andrew_Bertram]: /g ne nice
[11:15:17] [command] [Andrew_Bertram]: /g be clean
Look how nice you are, by the way:
[10:29:14] [command] [Andrew_Bertram]: /o tyrone sucks dicks
This is not the place to seriously discuss religion. This is a video game populated by 12-year-olds. You are an idiot. Do what the Mormons do and get yourself a nice collared shirt, a tie and a bicycle, and spread your message that way. This is retarded. Having to say all of this is retarded. You are retarded.
andry bert

Post by andry bert »

ok, i'm not going to talk about religions in game, and yeah i will consider it as a video game that was made by a boy whose age is 12 years old. Sorry about all of that, and I'm not going to do the same mistake. I swear that I'm not going to repeat it.
Jhonny_Mclanne
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): fuck you

Post by Jhonny_Mclanne »

join the islam
If you think you don't have enough time to play... think again
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

andry bert wrote:ok, i'm not going to talk about religions in game, and yeah i will consider it as a video game that was made by a boy whose age is 12 years old. Sorry about all of that, and I'm not going to do the same mistake. I swear that I'm not going to repeat it.
Why do you need to be told that playing missionary on a video game is dumb? Why is that something you need to be told?
andry bert

Post by andry bert »

Sorry again, I was dumb
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

What did I ever do to you? Have I ever even talked to you?

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

he probably meant tyrone fields, that would make much much much much more sense

also lol fucking islamist preaching on szr
andry bert

Post by andry bert »

Will you unban me? I'm really sorry, i will not repeat the same mistake. As I said, I will not talk about religions, or join a gangchat without asking its members for a permission. I hope you unban me, and let me play szr again. In addition, I hope you unblock the command /joingang, because i can't use it anymore. Sorry sorry sorry.
Anthony_Buoni

Post by Anthony_Buoni »

Silver_Leo wrote:he probably meant tyrone fields, that would make much much much much more sense

also lol fucking islamist preaching on szr
Considering Tyrone Fields is member of Semper Fidelis I would like to know if that happened in our gang chat?
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Hmm, there's a strong antipathy towards Arabs held by non-Arabs on SZR. How do I improve this situation? Oh, I know, I'll tell them that they're infidels and urge them to convert to Islam. Nothing dumb about this plan.

This is the dumbest fucking thing.
catsandwich

Post by catsandwich »

monk
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

Vladimir_Volkoff

Post by Vladimir_Volkoff »

If is to fucking late, everyone asked you to leave the gang chat and you said 'Fuck you i wont' etc.
And when you get banned by pissing people off you go like IT WAS A MISSTAKE PLEASE UNBAN ME.
Why tell me fucking why didnt you think about it before?
Jesus :suicide:
Hattori_Takahashi
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Hattori_Takahashi »

Jesus has nothing on Allah
Jhonny_Mclanne
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): fuck you

Post by Jhonny_Mclanne »

Vladimir_Volkoff wrote:If is to fucking late, everyone asked you to leave the gang chat and you said 'Fuck you i wont' etc.
And when you get banned by pissing people off you go like IT WAS A MISSTAKE PLEASE UNBAN ME.
Why tell me fucking why didnt you think about it before?
Jesus :suicide:
say vladimir volkoff
If you think you don't have enough time to play... think again
andry bert

Post by andry bert »

Will you unban me or not? I said that I'm really sorry for what happened, and i will not do it again.
stenchman

Post by stenchman »

andry bert wrote:Will you unban me or not? I said that I'm really sorry for what happened, and i will not do it again.
say ten Hail Marys
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

stenchman wrote:
andry bert wrote:Will you unban me or not? I said that I'm really sorry for what happened, and i will not do it again.
say ten Hail Marys
don't forget the two Our Fathers and a Glory Be
andry bert

Post by andry bert »

Come on, unban me
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

children from israel will always request an unban with a seemingly penitent heart, insisting they will stop doing whatever it was that got them banned. then they do it again. i really don't want to deal with your second wave of evangelizing. sorry. go spread the good news somewhere else
andry bert

Post by andry bert »

mkrtich wrote:children from israel will always request an unban with a seemingly penitent heart, insisting they will stop doing whatever it was that got them banned. then they do it again. i really don't want to deal with your second wave of evangelizing. sorry. go spread the good news somewhere else
First of all, i'm not a child, i think that i'm mature enough to play here(isn't 14-15 good enough?). Also, I've sweared that I'm not going to talk about religions anymore, or join any another's people's gangs without their permission. Why don't you try me? All what I need is a shot.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

andry bert wrote:
mkrtich wrote:children from israel will always request an unban with a seemingly penitent heart, insisting they will stop doing whatever it was that got them banned. then they do it again. i really don't want to deal with your second wave of evangelizing. sorry. go spread the good news somewhere else
First of all, i'm not a child, i think that i'm mature enough to play here(isn't 14-15 good enough?). Also, I've sweared that I'm not going to talk about religions anymore, or join any another's people's gangs without their permission. Why don't you try me? All what I need is a shot.
your word means dick to me. no.