got killed by tyrone fields
was in the hospital bed
crashed
log back in
walk out the house
walk a few steps, enter the caddy.
get tped back into my house
(????)
run back out of my house, notice I still have the golf club even though I died.
Banned for you're done

?!?!?!?!?
On may 29th, I died and after spawning I still had my golf club for 2 seconds.
I was banned for weapon hacks.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Re: confused

Post by mkrtich »

Learn how to work your hacks.
salim_mak

Post by salim_mak »

i cant explain how angry i am because I uninstalled mod sobiet right after I was unbanned by candro
do you think I would get banned over a golf club? I've been playing here since 2008, I know it's autoban if you try to hack a gun or teleport.

tell me specifically why I was banned, I don't know what just happened and I am very confused.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

[11:28] <&@RPTV> Unsynced weapon detected: (15) Garry_Locksmith holding Golf Club (1 ammo)
That is why. Again, learn to work your hacks.
salim_mak

Post by salim_mak »

my mind is blown i dont know if its the lag that did this or a bug
Tyrone fields is a witness of this, we were fighting. he had fists, i had a golf club. he killed me, I STILL had the golf club for 2 seconds when I spawned. I switched to my fist, and tried switching again .. and there was no golf club.

i hope you look further into this"

if I know its my fault when I get banned, i never come to the forums to post an unban. but this .. i dont even know what to say

long story in full detail
yesterday I was unbanned by Juke, he told me why did you hack 1 million times while you were banned? he then told me he would let me off, if I promised to never hack again. I agreed, and that afternoon when I exited sa mp I uninstalled mod sobiet 0.3e
now today, I was driving in my caddy behind the cityhall. there were about 25 golf clubs on the ground picked one up, fought with Tyrone. killed me, my internet was being shit and I crashed while I was in the hospital.
when I walked out of my house and I was about 30 steps away, I got teleported back into my house and I got the golf club back.
this is the truth
Last edited by salim_mak on May 29th, 2012, 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Davy_Mousse

Post by Davy_Mousse »

In Gary's defense: a few days ago I died with an MP5 on Ryu_Ishuro then later respawned with an MP5. I can assure you that I have never had hacks installed on my computer.

I'm sorry if you don't want me posting here, but I feel it's important that you know.
mkrtich wrote: i've been waiting more than 3 fuckin months for szr players to be anything less than bitchy entitled cunts
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Usually I would say something like "just tell the truth and this will end a lot better" but really, the truth doesn't matter. I will grant that you are a pretty good source of unintentional comedy but I cannot persistent hackers on SZR. You not even being able to figure out how to work your hacks makes it even worse.

This isn't a bug, and this isn't you being desync'd. Again, I'd tell you to own up, but go fuck yourself.
salim_mak

Post by salim_mak »

me and my egg hair god know that I did not hack.

it was fun playing on SZR I will just wait and hope someone else has this exact same experience and it will make you question yourself

id do the exact same thing if i were you and ban any suspected hacker
i will wait for how ever long it takes for this to happen again to someone else, day or months

but before i leave here are some things to think about
it is pretty much impossible to accidently spawn on a gun on mod sobiet, all the menus you have to go through.
there is really no other sa mp hack that I could of used, I cant write my own i cant code ..
also, even if it was not an accident do you honestly think I would get my self banned for a golf club? I know it's an autoban for any spawned weapon. might as well hack something valuable.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

i will repeat, it was cute until you hacked

i am sad to see you banned. i hope you find an english school and have fun in san francisco or whatever if those things are all true

goodbye
salim_mak

Post by salim_mak »

alright I wont keep begging it is apparent you believe I hacked
im not knowledgeable enough about samp in order to give an explanation of what had happened
but like candro said if something does not have an explanation it does not mean there isent one.

but just do me a favor and try to look deeper into this, i hope you will find out one day that it was never a hack.
i will look forward to the day