Sweepers

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Jhonny_Mclanne
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): fuck you

Sweepers

Post by Jhonny_Mclanne »

Some people like me enjoy cleaning streets and picking up bats&parachutes&katanas etc.. It's pretty annoying putting them into your trunk wich only holds 3 bats or 3 clubs or parachutes etc, Driving to a location and dumping them. And that repeats.

In my opinion, Sweepers should be able to use for everyone, Having them out of the PD in a certain place with no restrictions, Or having them still inside so you RP with an officer to get them out for you to sweep, Or having a faction wich is able to use them (SAS could be replaced with this and or have the name changed)

It's just in idea, but i think it would be pretty ncie seeing streets clean since now they are full of katanas and stuff wich none picks up but a few.
If you think you don't have enough time to play... think again
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Re: Sweepers

Post by Juke »

If they're available to everyone, people can use sweepers to get a ton of guns very quickly instead of picking them up by hand
Jhonny_Mclanne
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): fuck you

Re: Sweepers

Post by Jhonny_Mclanne »

Then the LSPD could still have them locked in and give them to trusty people, Also, the guns thar are dropped get picked up almost at the moment, All i see are bats and parachutes.
If you think you don't have enough time to play... think again