Automatic 911 calls

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
DUMB IDIOT 2

Automatic 911 calls

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

You discharge your gun, 20 seconds later a cop turns up and demands to search you, because, "you were seen at the scene of the crime". If you try to walk away, you are /su'd for eluding and they arrest you. If you comply they see the illegal shit that EVERYONE carries, and arrest you/take it.

This whole ordeal usually has the cop spam a bunch of binds at you, then taze you if you try to speak, or cuff you if you cooperate.

We had enough robocopping before this system came in, this really doesn't help anything.
Last edited by DUMB IDIOT 2 on June 11th, 2012, 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Re: Automatic 9/11 calls

Post by Silver_Leo »

because shooting a gun in the middle of a densely populated city doesn't attract attention

maybe in australia
DUMB IDIOT 2

Re: Automatic 9/11 calls

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

That's the thing though, it isn't densely populated - you kill someone, and you're the only person in the vicinity, which means you can't even blame other people, or try to deny the crime. Maybe the 911 calls shouldn't have 100% accuracy, but hey it's just my 2 cents.
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Re: Automatic 911 calls

Post by Silver_Leo »

maybe roleplay there's more than 40 people in a city this size and you just don't see all the people inside the buildings idk learn roleplay i know its hard when you're so busy shooting and griefing everyone
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

shoot a guy and leave instead of looting his guns

is it that complicated
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

I keep getting arrested for stupid shit, for example, I killed a dude in my own home, and when I got out the cops were there waiting for me
Once some dudes fought near me, I was just there doing nothing, cops came up, I got searched because I was black and they took my shit
Another time, I was dueling a fellow gang member, yet again cops came up / taze and cuffed everyone around, took all the shit and I got arrested

This is really taking away the fun and freedom SZR used to offer, like not being forced to roleplay everything every single time
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
Satoru
Game Name(s): Satoru_Nakajima

Post by Satoru »

are we allowed to shoot outside of Los Santos?
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

I feel like it would be somewhat easy to code in a 15 or 25 percent chance for the cops not to be called, or maybe this is already a thing? I don't know.

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

That is already a thing
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

There's a delay on the 911 stuff before the police even receive the 911 notification. If you commit a crime, get out of there. Chances are the cops are across town, too, and won't be there for a while.
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

Josh_Moore wrote:I keep getting arrested for stupid shit, for example, I killed a dude in my own home, and when I got out the cops were there waiting for me
That's pretty cool roleplay, people often get arrested outside their home when they shoot someone in the face and neighbors call the police.

Josh_Moore wrote:Once some dudes fought near me, I was just there doing nothing, cops came up, I got searched because I was black and they took my shit
sounds like the tv show 'cops', great roleplay, racial profiling and busting blacks for being in the wrong place. you really sound like you're good at roleplay, i think "it wasnt me officer, i was at the wrong place at the wrong time" is a favorite excuse amongst black convicts

Josh_Moore wrote:Another time, I was dueling a fellow gang member, yet again cops came up / taze and cuffed everyone around, took all the shit and I got arrested
well it's nice that you roleplay gang feuds amongst friends to that extent, your dedicatino to roleplay is astounding

Josh_Moore wrote:This is really taking away the fun and freedom SZR used to offer, like not being forced to roleplay everything every single time
oh wait i guess you were just bitching you have to roleplay on a roleplay server
Jodus
Donut Chaser

Post by Jodus »

Silver_Leo wrote:
Josh_Moore wrote:I keep getting arrested for stupid shit, for example, I killed a dude in my own home, and when I got out the cops were there waiting for me
That's pretty cool roleplay, people often get arrested outside their home when they shoot someone in the face and neighbors call the police.

Josh_Moore wrote:Once some dudes fought near me, I was just there doing nothing, cops came up, I got searched because I was black and they took my shit
sounds like the tv show 'cops', great roleplay, racial profiling and busting blacks for being in the wrong place. you really sound like you're good at roleplay, i think "it wasnt me officer, i was at the wrong place at the wrong time" is a favorite excuse amongst black convicts

Josh_Moore wrote:Another time, I was dueling a fellow gang member, yet again cops came up / taze and cuffed everyone around, took all the shit and I got arrested
well it's nice that you roleplay gang feuds amongst friends to that extent, your dedicatino to roleplay is astounding

Josh_Moore wrote:This is really taking away the fun and freedom SZR used to offer, like not being forced to roleplay everything every single time
oh wait i guess you were just bitching you have to roleplay on a roleplay server
i think we have a winner.
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

Jodus wrote:
Silver_Leo wrote:

i think we have a winner.

my ass
I wasn't bitching about having to roleplay, I enjoy doing it, but I also enjoy doing some of the other activities that don't really involve roleplay but were pretty much specific to SZR because on other servers you get jailed for doing that shit
whatever it's just my two cents
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

Cops have some roleplay advantage.
Ron

Post by Ron »

has it taken you 3 years to realize that?
spurt of splooge to the eye
Hot Rod III
Game Name(s): i drive a yellow car

Post by Hot Rod III »

I only respond to maybe 10% of 911 calls, and I only manage to get to about 50% of them on time.

Hope this helps.
Image Image Image
Herb_von_Toker
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): They all died.

Post by Herb_von_Toker »

Satoru wrote:are we allowed to shoot outside of Los Santos?
I'd say yes but isn't that what paintball is for
Engage.

Never forget.. battle at Wolf 359.
Borg Designation: Four of Twenty
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

the system is still in development and will be vastly improved with the addition of something you don't know about

ps moved