Bank robbery (with actual system)

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Bank robbery (with actual system)

Post by jimmy_jakens »

((bear with me i wrote this at 4am, ill look over it tmr and fix my ideas up a litlte better and all that crap just tell me what you think so far.))

Since the last bank robery thread had some good ideas in it but noting was properly put tougher i thought "meh ill do it"

So the ground rules.

The bank can only be robbed once a week by faction members only. These faction members can gain up to 500,000$ in earnings or less depending on when they choose to leg it!

HOW THE ROBBERY WOULD WORK!

You would start off by coming into the bank as you normally would to make an everyday deposit until you head for the blue door found at the end of the hall. (( you try and enter a 3 digit number it could be anything gives you a small chance to get without the alarm going off at all,but since you'll probably get it wrong and dont have the proper authorization codes the door grant you passage in 10seconds but it has also trip the silent alarm and so cops are on their way BUT there is a way around this.
This tower on a building just around the corner of the bank is where the silent alarm goes to and then connect to PD, what you can do is get a man up there to be ready to /tampersignal which would stop the silent arm from reaching the police station but only for a small period of 120seconds (ps: door still takes 10seconds to open so you would need to tamper the signal at the tower and then attempt to open the blue door which would then open 10 seconds later, if done in the opposite order it has failed and the alarm has gone off, perfect timing is needed)

To know if the signal was properly bugged or to know that it din't and cops are on their way, the person who did the /tampersignal will have a command call /checksignal this would bring two things up two things 1) Bank: stats: Alarm has been receive
2) Alarm signal stats: Being sent to police department.
3) Police: Stats: Error not receiving:trying again in 120seconds<- the numbers would go down so you can keep tract of how long its out for. (( if done wrong it would say Police: Stats:Received))

the tower will also show the status of the other operatons in the bank such as 4) Bank security floor: stats: Alarm sent (( this would then mix with #3 with the police but if the radar is still jammed you're golden.
5) Bank Security camera: stats: online or offline: restarting in 60seconds. (( depending on if you got the right one))

So that means you have 120 seconds (minus the 10 seconds to open the door) to get as far in as possible.

Behind that blue door you will find a few flights of starts, you need to go all the way to the bottom until you reach the room in front of the fault

The room before the Vault STOP RIGHT HERE! this vault has security cameras and floor sensitive plaints. one foot in there and the alarm goes off, the camera points to you and your information is automatically into the PD system and you are given 6 starts, as well as notifying the cops of what going on. But there is a way around that as you know by the time you get to the floors the signal is probably still jammed for about another 100seconds. so all you have to worry about is the cameras. Oh but wait that was in one of the rooms on your way down.

On your way down there is a small room with vents and electrical panels ( had a picture but it won't load) there are two panels one that sends an alarm right to the PD and not through the signal tower(but you won't know untill you step foot on the plate and see your auto 6starts. while the other turns off the cameras so you can pass over the floor with no worryes BUT you don't know which is which since they will always change at random ( A small luck portion)

So now that the cameras are off you have about 60 seconds left before the signal is sent and for the cameras to come back on to run into the vault grab as much money as you can and run out of that area before the cameras turn back on and you get an auto wanted star for being in the area, at the same time the jam on the radar will have expired notifying that the bank is being robbed.

SO what you can see is that if done with EXTREMELY perfect timing you can get into the vault for probably a good 30seconds grab as much cash as possible and run past the second room with the cameras and right as you go out the door the silent alarms will now have gone out so all you need to do is get in a car and leave the crime area.

Note: people who get greedy and want to stay in the bank vault longer to get more money may run out of time and run right into the cameras giving their names away and putting the cops hard on their ass with 6 stars.

Tldr: You can rob the bank just by walking in trying to get money and having the cops get there moments after to shoot you down, or you can do everything i said up there to by you more time away from the cops and to potentially get out with money and no cops on your ass what so ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

notes: You may be in the vault for a total of 50seconds where you automatically get 10,000$ a second for a maximum of 500,000$.

But remember the camera system turns back on after someone being in the bank for over 40 seconds of someone being in the vault so if you don't want to get caught leave after 30seconds so you get 250,000$, so you can get out, and away from the bank before the cops even get there.

Warning: during/after a robbery no deposits of over 5k can be made for 30mins (( to stop you from giving the money to your bud and getting him to hold on to it/ this should include fbanks.))

So time frame

1) tower gives you 120 seconds
2) open the door in 10 seconds
3) run down and take a guess at which one is camera and which is a call to pd
(the run down + the guessing i would say would take min 10 seconds)
4) Cameras are turn off for 40seconds
(floors are still off due to the tower)
5) vault gives money to anyone in there for 50 seconds at 10k a second

6) cameras turn back on after 40 seconds leaving the vault is still open fore 10

Police are informed. and on their way.

So moral of this is that if you plan it down very well what person doing what knowing what to do, knowin the times, (having a little luck with the boxes) and not being too greedy staying in the vault to long you could actually get away with the money without getting in trouble. the hard part after that is keeping a hold of it.

And remember this doesnt stop you from just running in all the way down sitting in the vault to get the 500,000k
but remember that gets you 6stars and pd hot on your asses, because if caught you lose that money and you go to Prison for an hour.

EDITING SOME STUFF IN BECAUSE IT WAS 4AM BEFORE! (( an adding the restrictions in more noticeable))

-There must be a minimum of 5cops online ((at least one above rank of cadet.))
-Only Factions with RANK 7 leaderflags can start a bank robbery
-Only 4 members can collect money at once in the area (( so if you want in the 50seconds that its free for all you can alternate so everyone is holding a little bit of cash))
(only one faction who is robbing the bank may acces the fault! (( that doesn't stop you from rp'ing with the other families for them to Guard the area outside"
-One bank robbery Occurs The people who have robbed the bank cannot deposit the money in the bank (because they are marked bills) for a full 30mins or the bill will be noticed and taken away as well as giving you 6starts.

Note: One shot fired in the bank vault automatic sets the alarm off sending police on their way, also if shooting inside the fault that person cannot collect money but still takes the place of one of the 4 possible people allowed to pick money up.

Time and communication are key for this to be successful and as you can see even the person on the tower plays a huge part in keeping track of times and whats on and off, i think would take a lot of scripting to make it prefect but i think it would be sweet
Last edited by jimmy_jakens on June 15th, 2012, 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael wrote:szr.shithou.se
Rachael wrote: [edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
Walter_Melon

Re: Bank robbery (with actual system)

Post by Walter_Melon »

Could just wait until no cops are on and then sit there for the money.
Razor

Post by Razor »

Better idea man i like it
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

ok script all that bullshit yourself and then I'm sure the admins will consider it
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser

Post by jimmy_jakens »

DUMB IDIOT 2 wrote:ok script all that bullshit yourself and then I'm sure the admins will consider it
And yes i'm aware its allot to script, but i just felt like throwing a fun idea out there; thanks for being a dick.

Edited more stuff in,
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

it's way too much work for something only gangs can use, I think the focus should be on fun things for new players to do
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser

Post by jimmy_jakens »

Josh_Moore wrote:it's way too much work for something only gangs can use, I think the focus should be on fun things for new players to do
Robbing a bank isn't easy, and it would be a bad idea to let every new guy into the server jump right into trying to steal a shit ton of money to just end up in jail for an hour and rage quitting. What should be made accessible for everyone including non faction members is robbing people's 24/7 stores, or make it so normal players can do a simple hold up at the bank cash (not the vault) able to get away with 25-50k but they get auto su'd by camera's and cops are notified right away. The way i though up of this bank robbery system is for well organised people not for someone who's been playing for 5mins in a hill billy skin looking to fuck shit up.
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

I'm not saying this should be available for newbs, I'm saying that other stuff should be scripted that would make players come and stay, like my suggestion for the walk-trough tutorial, and once we get a stable and good playerbase stuff like this should be added.
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?