/skimask

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Serious_Michael

/skimask

Post by Serious_Michael »

Image!!!!!

The ski mask will be an item obtainable from a 24/7 for $5000, and maybe a merc can create one for himself or others for $5000 or something, this would be like /find where it's on a timer. It will work much like a cooler in that it only lasts as long as you do, but can be used as much as needed while owned. Maybe even have SWAT and FBI always have a ski mask while on duty.

Upon typing /skimask if the player is not already wearing one then his name will suddenly disappear from above his name. It's still on the list, he can still be located via /find, you just can't see his name IG above his head.

When he speaks his name will appear in the chat window, because you "recognize the voice", you just can't tell who exactly it's coming from.

When the player is wearing a mask, he can type /skimask to return to initial conditions, this won't delete the mask from his inventory. Law Enforcement can remove masks from people if they are cuffed/detained, also maybe mercs can remove if the person is tied.

Pros:
- RP as fuck! A group of people in an organization get together, put masks on, and fuck shit up, they can't figure out exactly who did it.
- Put one on, stand behind the counter of a 24/7, set up an ambush for a poopface that you hate!
- In game fun, throw on the mask before you commit a crime and if the cops don't catch you then you get away!
- Cops will have to catch you instead of immediately /su'ing you on site.
- Cops can throw on ski masks and do a big bust of a gang without compromising their identities.

Con:
- A bunchload of shirtless hicks running around DMing people and we can't figure out who they are. Fortunately the masks aren't admin/mod/bulletproof.
John_Mondo: Level 3 Civilian
Ron

Re: /skimask

Post by Ron »

wait aren't you that II Padre guy whom posted his dick and always drove around in that "rpmobile" back in '09 mafia !? or am i retarded
spurt of splooge to the eye
Serious_Michael

Post by Serious_Michael »

Yes.
John_Mondo: Level 3 Civilian
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

I don't see how this would add anything positive to the server other than being able to anonymously blast people without repercussions.
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
David_Lewis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by David_Lewis »

Facebook has a "Like" button only, we need a "dislike" button only.
Dom wrote:you won't be accepted in the PD being that all of us saw your last application which was deleted; it was copy+pasted from an already denied app. if you're gonna plagiarize why wouldn't you do it from an application that was at least accepted? christ
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Ari_Papadopoulos wrote:anonymously blast people without repercussions.
we already have this its called my posting
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

mkrtich wrote:
Ari_Papadopoulos wrote:anonymously blast people without repercussions.
we already have this its called my posting
not -borat
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Borat
Game Name(s): Borat_Sagdiyev

Post by Borat »

When I was playing SZR like a couple of years ago, we always had the same shitty suggestions. It seems the player base has not changed too much, after all.
Kazakhstan greatest country in the world, all other countries are run by little girls.
Youtube Video: show
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

rude

please be not rude everyone
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

this was implemented back in fort carson and all it lead to was deathmatch and crying butthurt players, no increase in roleplaying at all
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
Jake_Molyneaux
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Jake_Molyneaux »

It could be a decent idea just put like a number on the mask like how some have it, Stranger_1337 for example so when people need to report they /reportstranger 1337 and admins can go right to him. example. But the bad part is people then can run away and take it off and the admin cant get them, i would see a big increase in DM as there already is.