Vehicles names

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Luke_Colford

Vehicles names

Post by Luke_Colford »

This server like many others does not tell you what car you are in when you enter one, so my idea is adding a command called /vehiclename.

This command will tell you what car you are in at the bottom right of your screen like in the singleplayer but in the same font as when you do /time so it is clearer to read rather than the overly decorated singleplayer font.

So to clarify if you are in a car you are interested you can do /vehiclename and it will tell you in the bottm right the car model number and name.
[E.G: 421: Washington, 593: Dodo]

Thank you for reading and I hope this idea is considered useful by many, I think this will be so useful for the newbies, or even add RP situations where people are asking about cars, and the other little things that I can't remember :D
roses are red

violets are blue

I came for the ( . Y . )

and so did you
Borat
Game Name(s): Borat_Sagdiyev

Re: Vehicles names

Post by Borat »

/dl

Maybe? ID is there, even though the actual name is not.
Kazakhstan greatest country in the world, all other countries are run by little girls.
Youtube Video: show
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

It tells me which car I'm entering. Either get the real version of the game or uninstall your mods.

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
Thomas Price
Game Name(s): Thomas Price

Post by Thomas Price »

nigga you trippin
nigga you trippin
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Luke_Colford wrote:This server like many others does not tell you what car you are in when you enter one, so my idea is adding a command called /vehiclename.

This command will tell you what car you are in at the bottom right of your screen like in the singleplayer but in the same font as when you do /time so it is clearer to read rather than the overly decorated singleplayer font.

So to clarify if you are in a car you are interested you can do /vehiclename and it will tell you in the bottm right the car model number and name.
[E.G: 421: Washington, 593: Dodo]

Thank you for reading and I hope this idea is considered useful by many, I think this will be so useful for the newbies, or even add RP situations where people are asking about cars, and the other little things that I can't remember :D
is this a joke

no really

this has been in the script for more than 3 years