About Houses

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Eddy_Cool

About Houses

Post by Eddy_Cool »

Hello everyone!
Today I'm going to expose my small idea to you!
Are you sick and tired of finding a modest "Tampa" owned by someone else in your yard?
Well,my idea is something that would probably prevent this from happening!
Well,I thought that the respective player would at least see your car in the yard and be kind enough to respect your property.But it seems that it isn't so!
Well I don't know anything about scripting or how hard is it to make my idea possible!
The idea is going like this:There should be a sign where you have set your entrance(not necesarily showing who owns the house but saying that the property is already owned by someone else)
Well,that would be all about my idea so far!
Comment and feel free to develop my idea!
P.S.
Don't go hard on me by saying:"This idea is trash" or something like this...I have posted this in order to help the server and the in-game comunity! Thank you in advance!
Josh_Moore

Re: About Houses

Post by Josh_Moore »

the current house sistem is made like this:
A player's house info is stored in his character's file, and when he logs in, that file is read and the house is "created". When he is offline, the house is deleted from the server's memory. That's at least what I understood, unless they changed it. There is a new housing system coming, so just wait for it, there's already been something like this before and I can assure you people won't be owning the same house anymore.
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
Eddy_Cool

Re: About Houses

Post by Eddy_Cool »

Well thank you for making it clear for me!