Axel_Vinewood attempted car park

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

stone_cold
Game Name(s): Cody_Grant

Axel_Vinewood attempted car park

Post by stone_cold »

Here, as you can see is Axel parking his car on top of me and then getting out. Luckily it rolled down the stairs and didn't stay on me, after this he followed me all the way to a cluckin bell then killed me off point. I don't know if that second part even matters. There are times where i can be shooting him and nothing happens. He actually even stood in a spot at a different point just saying haha while i shot him a shit ton. I have no prove for that but he is very shady at times, i don't know what's going on there. Any who here's the video of the failed attempt to car park me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KUaUAfw ... e=youtu.be
Greta
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Greta Struggen

ops

Post by Greta »

Last edited by Greta on March 3rd, 2013, 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
all noobs
Fabrizo

Re: Axel_Vinewood attempted car park

Post by Fabrizo »

Last edited by Fabrizo on March 3rd, 2013, 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yamoto
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): FAGLORDE_MCMANGA

Post by Yamoto »

in my opinion you shouldn't post in the complaints section giving your opinion

in my opinion that is of course
[04:50] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: but reaches into his pants and with a hand, squeezes his heavy large ballsack
Jaua

Post by Jaua »

stone_cold wrote:Here, as you can see is Axel parking his car on top of me and then getting out. Luckily it rolled down the stairs and didn't stay on me, after this he followed me all the way to a cluckin bell then killed me off point. I don't know if that second part even matters. There are times where i can be shooting him and nothing happens. He actually even stood in a spot at a different point just saying haha while i shot him a shit ton. I have no prove for that but he is very shady at times, i don't know what's going on there. Any who here's the video of the failed attempt to car park me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KUaUAfw ... e=youtu.be

You're just mad because you could never win a pointbattle when Yakuza or families 6 or Mafia are connected, About the video you can clearly see that only he's attempt to move with you with his car to prevent you claim the pointbattle, and later move you, but you apparently just use fraps in the moment where you was on the floor. Some people on the server when coming to pointbattle do the same things with the car with the intention to move the player claiming to avoid he claim the pointbattle.
Greta wrote:this guy always does the same he has tried to carpark me a few times too, he even abuses the vending machine
If you have no proof then your words are gone with the wind .. here has always been a lock that when you try to use an exploit with vending machine, it automatically gives you a warning or when an admin notice it you'll recive a warning. You just say "I've seen you do this before", is because when you declarastes war to families 6, you allways lost it and pay . And as Alex Davis and another server players hates families 4, you just think about disband families 6 and for that reason your family now got disband and you report on forum now about was a bug, and you know that is a lie.
Fabrizo wrote:That is some hardcore proof, and I take your word on that. If this is all 100% true, in my opinion he should receive a severe warning.
About you stop shitposting and poopsock your post number, you're in mafia just because you want to be very annoying and LT mafia, and Leonardo Ricci feels sorry for you, also u cant post here!
Yamoto wrote:in my opinion you shouldn't post in the complaints section giving your opinion

Thanks Alot!
Fabrizo

Post by Fabrizo »

<DELETED>
Last edited by Fabrizo on March 10th, 2013, 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaua

Post by Jaua »

Fabrizo wrote:
Jaua wrote:
stone_cold wrote:Here, as you can see is Axel parking his car on top of me and then getting out. Luckily it rolled down the stairs and didn't stay on me, after this he followed me all the way to a cluckin bell then killed me off point. I don't know if that second part even matters. There are times where i can be shooting him and nothing happens. He actually even stood in a spot at a different point just saying haha while i shot him a shit ton. I have no prove for that but he is very shady at times, i don't know what's going on there. Any who here's the video of the failed attempt to car park me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KUaUAfw ... e=youtu.be

You're just mad because you could never win a pointbattle when Yakuza or families 6 or Mafia are connected, About the video you can clearly see that only he's attempt to move with you with his car to prevent you claim the pointbattle, and later move you, but you apparently just use fraps in the moment where you was on the floor. Some people on the server when coming to pointbattle do the same things with the car with the intention to move the player claiming to avoid he claim the pointbattle.
Greta wrote:this guy always does the same he has tried to carpark me a few times too, he even abuses the vending machine
If you have no proof then your words are gone with the wind .. here has always been a lock that when you try to use an exploit with vending machine, it automatically gives you a warning or when an admin notice it you'll recive a warning. You just say "I've seen you do this before", is because when you declarastes war to families 6, you allways lost it and pay . And as Alex Davis and another server players hates families 4, you just think about disband families 6 and for that reason your family now got disband and you report on forum now about was a bug, and you know that is a lie.
Fabrizo wrote:That is some hardcore proof, and I take your word on that. If this is all 100% true, in my opinion he should receive a severe warning.
About you stop shitposting and poopsock your post number, you're in mafia just because you want to be very annoying and LT mafia, and Leonardo Ricci feels sorry for you, also u cant post here!
Yamoto wrote:in my opinion you shouldn't post in the complaints section giving your opinion

Thanks Alot!
Lol, shut the fuck up Jose. You obviously had a bad day. And who are you to talk about shitposting? I shitpost myself but your the shitpost king on the fourms. And don't start bullshiting about me and the mafia, cause your making up everything, and your just trying to ruin my reputation. You need to relax and stop being a crying bitch, and not break the server rules.
Who the hell is Jose? you're bullshit wannabe mafia, i dont need ruin your reputation because you have one very bad, and whether I let you say the same thing...
stone_cold
Game Name(s): Cody_Grant

Post by stone_cold »

What are you even talking about yakuza and shit? ahah Anyways, learn some proper english because i couldnt understand a damn thing that you wrote. This is proof that he parked his car on me and got out, then ran. Enough arguing let the admins take care of this the way that they want.
Jaua

Post by Jaua »

stone_cold wrote:let the admins take care of this the way that they want.
Fabrizo

Post by Fabrizo »

<DELETED>
Last edited by Fabrizo on March 10th, 2013, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

MAN why you trying to ruin my E-rep
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Ron

Post by Ron »

thank you guys for providing me with tons of feedback and useful information about this 30seconds long video, not to mention all the families, points, e-reputation (?) and all the other crap you guys were able to include in your conclusions. I don't think I would be able to decide whether or not this was a valid complaint without you guys, good job! so pat yourselves on the back and get the fuck out!!

now that's off my chest, car ramming and car parking are two different things. I am perfectly fine with people ramming others as long as you give them space to "breathe" (getting up), however constantly ramming someone will be considered as carparking. now as for the complaint itself; Axel unsuccessfully drives onto a player in an attempt to get him off the "I" but decides to jump out of the vehicle carparking the player, luckily it rolls down (because Axel sucks at carpking!!). the fact that Axel got out of the car clearly shows his intends to carpark.

now this would be an invalid complaint if the player decided to shoot Axel while he was accelerating towards him, settting the car on fire, given Axel a valid reason for stepping out of the vehicle.

will be warned. complaint resolved, or would you guys like to continue talking about your shitty e-reputations? no? good.
spurt of splooge to the eye
Mad_Dog_McCree
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Mad_Dog_McCree »

P.S. I'm fining people for shitposting in this and other threads.
Butch
Game Name(s): its me mocanu

Post by Butch »

all is gay
im actually michael mocanu
pops

Re: [Pending] Axel_Vinewood attempted car park

Post by pops »

Warned and jailed.
i am adrian recchio haha